It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

everything is dimensional!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
the world around us is dimensional! from when we get upin the morning to the people we meet they are all dimensional! these dimensional dimensions are all around us and are clashing with our dimension this gives us new experiences! this is also how you can brainwash people! by changing the chemicals in their brain they bring them to a dimensional shift to a dimension that everyone is so one dimensional they are easyier to control! the powers that be know how to do dimensional analysis nbut its not what you think! they are making dimensions crash with ours to make us more easy to control! but its nota loosing battle my friends, now that you know you will be less effected.

fight the power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

even more awesome cause the Turtles (So Happy Together) are singing

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Dimension, dimensions, dimensional, and more dimensions. Shall we keep going?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
In this dimension I wonder what color Atoms are ? And is there a fragrance to them ?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Or is it non-dimensional?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
That was the worse bunch of nonsensical nonsense that makes completely no sense to anyone with any senses at all.

You really have zero clue what dimensions are don't you? Dimensions are merely a coordinate system to plot an object's size and position in space/time. Your meaningless blathering is ridicules.
edit on 23-4-2019 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Mean what you say, and say what you mean, no time for doubletalk. We might never be this way again, amen and amen

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
These guys knew...

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
In this dimension I wonder what color Atoms are ? And is there a fragrance to them ?

Strangely charming?

top topics

join