It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlightening speech by Katie Hopkins about the moslem conquest of London

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I totally lost brain cells watching this. Br0wN pE0pLe BAD!

I thought you were better than this for a few weeks.

Nope. This is literally the dumbest s#it I've ever seen.

I'll have to re-watch the video again, maybe I linked the wrong one or something. I was replying to an email while I listened to it but I didn't think I missed what it said. I'll see I guess.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I watched it again and I have to say the first 5 mins I never heard before and I wouldn't have listened to it if I had. I think the link I followed started it at about 5 mins where she started talking about the things the media doesn't cover with the grooming gangs.

After that, IDK what she said that wasn't accurate - it might not be what the MSM supports, I don't see the bigotry except for the two pronunciations of the names which I guess she is free to do since they tried to have her beheaded.

Are people just sticking up for her b/c she shines a light on the atrocious crimes of the invader's?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   
other enlightening comments from this person from the UK

Ginger babies. Like a baby. Just so much harder to love
, I am sure some will agree with her as its fun still to laugh at gingers, myself and my son being ginger feel free

In 2013 she caused upset when she said she would not let her children play with lower class children with names like Chardonnay and Tyler. She made the remarks during an appearance on ITV's This Morning programme. She admitted that she judges children by their names. But when she said she did not like children with geographical location names, it was pointed out that one of her children was called India.
LMAO, oops, brains of a genius, what was my childs name again

Hopkins asserted that India is "not related to a place"

Do I need to put a picture of a globe here?

Katie Hopkins ‘on brink of declaring bankruptcy’ after losing libel case/

She has been judged to have said libellous statements by the courts to different people and paid over £150000 in damages to her victims

“Three school mums outraged their kids were sent home for wrong uniforms. “I’m outraged they were allowed to breed at all.”

As far as I am aware no license is required to breed, or do some people not have that right?

When asked to clarify which parts of the country have lost control to muslims

Katie Hopkins was challenged to name 'swathes of UK where control has been lost to Muslims' and couldn't do it

'Dementia sufferers should not be blocking beds. 'What is the point of life when you no longer know you are living it? 'Bang me over the head.'
, everyone in the UK is entitled to treatment from the NHS even her

Does this mean her video is wrong, dont no I wont watch anything from a woman who has demonstrated to just spout garbage to raise her own profile

edit on 22-4-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Are people just sticking up for her b/c she shines a light on the atrocious crimes of the invader's?

I think it's because she plays into some peoples Chicken Little mentality.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I totally lost brain cells watching this. Br0wN pE0pLe BAD!

I thought you were better than this for a few weeks.

Nope. This is literally the dumbest s#it I've ever seen.

Did you expect anything else when Katie Hopkins was involved? She's a nutter with on over inflated sense of self importanc. She's only famous because she comes from money...

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

i‘m surprised in a positive way because this muslim-bashing doesnt work anymore here on ats. the only way to fight radicals is unity. together we stand, divided we fall.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   

what if everyone would have been celebrating your post, would you questioned it as you did now?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
While this chick is pretty simplistic (to put it nicely), the sentiment expressed in the opening post is not wrong.

Assimilation has been the cornerstone to successful immigration in the past.

We turned a corner somewhere in the late 60's, early 70's where the onus got put on the host nation to accommodate immigrants.

Probably due to Vietnam (in the US at least).

This way of thinking does a disservice to both the host nation and the immigrants.

But, "woke," right?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: dfnj2015

What was the excuse for Sri Lanka then?

Sri Lankan imperialism?

Spot on.

But, don't worry. They'll probably tell us it was "climate change," that spurred them on.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Maybe if the US would stop dropping 30,000 bombs per year on 5 predominately Muslim countries in the ME there would not be so many Muslim immigrants or terrorists.

So.. that there are so many, what is it about them that they form rape gangs and prey on young girls?

Immigrants are not the real issue... the character of a certain religion, is.

Terrorism is another kettle of fish.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Maybe if the US would stop dropping 30,000 bombs per year on 5 predominately Muslim countries in the ME there would not be so many Muslim immigrants or terrorists.

More than 200 civilians killed in suspected U.S. airstrike in Iraq

We dropped a sh*t-ton more bombs on Germany (and most of Europe and Asia) in WWII.

Yet, somehow we never hear about those German old creepy dudes from Dusseldorf marrying 10 year old girls, that group of Protestants stoning girls for not wearing the proper head scarf or going to school (gasp!) or those crazy Yokohama jihadis...

Strange, ain't it, that none of them chose to blow themselves up "in protest," to kill all of us infidels?

What could be the common denominator?

edit on 22/4/19 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

what if everyone would have been celebrating your post, would you questioned it as you did now?

I've often looked at OP's I've started and made corrections whether it was good or bad. I stand by my original post the only thing I added is that the woman is annoying and that is why the beginning was probably skipped. I still don't see what she said that was wrong. Does the Jannasary government of Britain make you people post this stuff?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I think you should maybe read up on a person before watching a single video, posting that video, and claiming them enlightened!
She is a horrid low life who thinks she's entitled to tell everyone else how they should be living their lives, she's been sued for some of the claims she's made and believes some of the most ridiculous rubbish out there.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

We dropped a sh*t-ton more bombs on Germany (and most of Europe and Asia) in WWII.

Yet, somehow we never hear about those German old creepy dudes from Dusseldorf

Thats because Great Britian and it's allies dropped a ton load of bombs on them, shot and also prosecuted many officers that was found after the end WW2.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

Yet, somehow we never hear about those German old creepy dudes from Dusseldorf

Thats because Great Britian and it's allies dropped a ton load of bombs on them, shot and also prosecuted many officers that was found after the end WW2.

Seriously?

Amazing how these people still spawn terrorism and barbarism but not the people I mentioned in my post.

Surely you're not saying that western culture is more capable of knowing right from wrong, good from bad and learning from past transgressions than the religion of peace is. Or, are you?

That'd be racist, right?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Oh beautiful. Bloody bigots! Attack the messenger, shout loud enough and have her silenced. Forget the messenger and ask yourself is the message true?
She showed you videos, are they true? People on ATS the mantra is "pictures or it didn't happen". Well you've got videos. But then again that wont be good enough for you. you'll say she cherry picked them or set them up.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

That’s right. It’s the USs fault for the Muslim criminals in Britain. (Eye roll)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Don’t you know...Sri Lanka was also the USs fault. (Sarcasm)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This is an interesting Youtube vid that kind of goes along with this. UK is "#ed" as Trump likes to say.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: projectvxn

What was the excuse for Sri Lanka then?

Sri Lankan imperialism?

Tamils are largely Christian, Hindu and Buddhist.

Not a relevant response.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join