It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlightening speech by Katie Hopkins about the moslem conquest of London

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This is a very enlightening speech by Katie Hopkins who is an outspoken opponent of the moslem invader hoard that has taken up residence in London. She has been persecuted by the Jannisary government of Britain (they lost their Great some time ago) for simple tweets supporting people who have been victims of moslem grooming gangs and moslem pedophiles - largely pakistanis in that country and a very large percent of them are recipients of government "welfare".

This is a prime example of another reason for retaining the tight to bear arms not only in the US with the 2A but in all the other countries when they pass illegal gun confiscation laws. In all these cases we hear that the police say that they can not protect the citizens so the government has ZERO right to remove a persons right to protect themselves.

The US needs to WTFU b/c if we think these things can't happen here they are deluding themselves and have their head in the sand. What is sad (kind of) is that the useful idiots of the left will be the first killed by the moslems b/c they are hated the most and are only tolerated because it is in the moslems best interest ONLY UNTIL they have a foothold.
edit on 4 21 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Maybe if the US would stop dropping 30,000 bombs per year on 5 predominately Muslim countries in the ME there would not be so many Muslim immigrants or terrorists.

More than 200 civilians killed in suspected U.S. airstrike in Iraq

+41 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

What was the excuse for Sri Lanka then?

Sri Lankan imperialism?

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Maybe if the US would stop dropping 30,000 bombs per year on 5 predominately Muslim countries in the ME there would not be so many Muslim immigrants or terrorists.

You always address symptoms and not causes. Do you think there was absolutely NO reason for those bombings? You have to be on some heavy medication or in need of some.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Also, I edited the OP and added the part under the video...

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I will not pick on you, you are in a cave watching a shadow puppet show on the wall.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

We will never forget.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

You always address symptoms and not causes. Do you think there was absolutely NO reason for those bombings? You have to be on some heavy medication or in need of some.

You're right. They bombed us first...and continue to bomb us.
We dont bomb Iran though. Odd. They havent bombed us maybe that's why

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   

This is a very enlightening speech by Katie Hopkins

HahahahhahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry

Hahahahahahahahaha

Anyone who finds Katie Hopkins to be enlightening really needs a serious personality transplant and probably an infusion of some brain cells to boot. This woman is ugly (and I'm not talking physical appearance here, even though she shares some physically equine-esque characteristics with my Dad's wife, yes she has a face like a horse) and her opinion here in the U.K. is akin to Marmite (less people hate Marmite).

If you like her so much we'll happily pack her up in a sealed polythene bag on a long haul flight your way (preferably on the Da'esh Express)...
edit on 22/4/19 by djz3ro because: I needed to fix more iPhone autocorrect nonsense, come back Android all is forgiven...

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   

You are not well known for reading your own article links , are you ?
Can you find one more recent than over 2 years ago ?
One that does not have the word "suspected" in it ?
I like the absolute truth
Not one that "Ass-u-me-s"

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

And it's spelled "Muslim"...

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

You're right. They bombed us first...and continue to bomb us.
We dont bomb Iran though. Odd. They havent bombed us maybe that's why

When was the last time an Iraqi bomb went off on US soil?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Sorry

Hahahahahahahahaha

Anyone who finds Katie Hopkins to be enlightening really needs a serious personality transplant and probably an infusion of some brain cells to boot. This woman is ugly (and I'm not talking physical appearance here, even though she shares some physically equine-Essie characteristics with my Dad's wife, yes she has a face like a horse) and her opinion here in the U.K. is akin to Marmite (less people hate Marmite).

If you like her so much we'll happily pack her up in a Seles polythene bag on a long haul flight your way (preferably on the Da'esh Express)...

I don't know about her specific politics but the presentation she gave does show a lot that isn't reported by the media. I have no idea if she acts like a nut in other cases or in general, but can you deny what she presents and talks about in the video? If you dismiss someone's argument simply because of what you have heard in the media, I doubt your desire to hear the truth. Please tell me where she was wrong in the video, I'd like to know if it was largely propaganda or if there was misrepresentation or whatever. I'm not trying to argue, I'm honestly wondering what she said that was so wrong.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

And it's spelled "Muslim"...

www.vocabulary.com...

historynewsnetwork.org...

www.dictionary.com...

Koran, Qur'an or Quran and Moslem or Muslim?

Moslem and Muslim are alternative spellings of the same word. It is sometimes a noun and sometimes an adjective, but it always refers to or describes followers of Islam.

If you demand people change to fit what you want, then others can demand that you change for their desires.
edit on 4 22 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I totally lost brain cells watching this. Br0wN pE0pLe BAD!

I thought you were better than this for a few weeks.

Nope. This is literally the dumbest s#it I've ever seen.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Sorry

Hahahahahahahahaha

Anyone who finds Katie Hopkins to be enlightening really needs a serious personality transplant and probably an infusion of some brain cells to boot. This woman is ugly (and I'm not talking physical appearance here, even though she shares some physically equine-Essie characteristics with my Dad's wife, yes she has a face like a horse) and her opinion here in the U.K. is akin to Marmite (less people hate Marmite).

If you like her so much we'll happily pack her up in a Seles polythene bag on a long haul flight your way (preferably on the Da'esh Express)...

I don't know about her specific politics but the presentation she gave does show a lot that isn't reported by the media. I have no idea if she acts like a nut in other cases or in general, but can you deny what she presents and talks about in the video? If you dismiss someone's argument simply because of what you have heard in the media, I doubt your desire to hear the truth. Please tell me where she was wrong in the video, I'd like to know if it was largely propaganda or if there was misrepresentation or whatever. I'm not trying to argue, I'm honestly wondering what she said that was so wrong.

Katie Hopkins is a mouth piece and nothing more, anything that comes out of her mouth is something I'm opposed to. My opinion of this cretin has nothing to do with MSM interpretation of her but the way she presents herself and the things she says. She's a bigot and a gob#e!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

What was the excuse for Sri Lanka then?

Sri Lankan imperialism?

Tamils are largely Christian, Hindu and Buddhist.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Isn't this thread supportive of just pure bigotry?

I don't think that ATS should be an appropriate forum for topics such as this.

There should be lines we just don't cross.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman have your bag ready by the door...the bell tolls for thee.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

racists are ugly from within. like this lady is.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join