It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlightening speech by Katie Hopkins about the moslem conquest of London

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

You love pigeon holing people to fit into your ignorant look of the world.

"Got it"

A terrorist is not a freedom fighter. But I get it, you want to repeat idiotic psuedo-political philosophy.

Are you American? So the people that fought for Americas independence, are what to you? terrorists or freedom-fighters? it's a point of view, to us British they were terrorists, to early Americans they were patriots, is that pseudo-political enough for you!
You sir are the one showing ignorance here.

Sometimes pigeonholing (it's one word, Einstein. As a Brit, this lowly American expects more from you in the vocabulary area) is accurate.

I argue it is such with you and with your so-called "freedom fighters," read: "terrorists."

You (willfully, I expect) miss the point.

The colonials fought for their independence from an oppressive government. Mostly cuz of taxes and the hurt that said tax on sugar put on making and buying booze, but other - more lofty - things as well.

Tell me again what these pedophile, rapist fanatics are fighting for again?
edit on 23/4/19 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Fools

What justifies 200 civilians killed?

You do realize you're kind of making his argument for him, don't you?

The difference between our forces and these savages is that we seek to avoid civilian deaths and collateral damage.

Killing innocents is page one of the terrorist (excuse me - "freedom fighter") handbook.

Or, did you miss that?

"Some peeeople did sometheeng," and all...

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

nothing katie hopkins has said or ever will say is of importance

she is a sadistic cow who gets rich of the suffering of others !

Id fire her right into the sun the first chance I got !

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

#in right man , get that stinkin wee cow into the #in sun!

absolute worst #

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Im not justifying any terrorism... However, just because our objectives are to limit civilian death , how does that justify many civilian casualties?

Im not equating the u.s. strikes to terrorism, but it sure isn't moral or right...

It still doesn't awnser my question of what justifies 200 civilian deaths.. Furthermore, what has justified the 300% increase overall in civilian deaths from u.s. strikes??

The only awnser seem to be... "BUT terrorism!", or "the u.s. aren't terrorists". 200 deaths to kill some terrorists.. all those 200 have families which will in turn create hate and possible future terrorists

Do our end goals matter if we cause just as much civilian death in the end?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Im not justifying any terrorism... However, just because our objectives are to limit civilian death , how does that justify many civilian casualties?

Im not equating the u.s. strikes to terrorism, but it sure isn't moral or right...

It still doesn't awnser my question of what justifies 200 civilian deaths.. Furthermore, what has justified the 300% increase overall in civilian deaths from u.s. strikes??

The only awnser seem to be... "BUT terrorism!", or "the u.s. aren't terrorists". 200 deaths to kill some terrorists.. all those 200 have families which will in turn create hate and possible future terrorists

Do our end goals matter if we cause just as much civilian death in the end?

I understand the argument.

However, I have yet to see a feasible alternative.

If you have any suggestions as to how to fight these savages, I'm not the only one who'd love to hear them.

And, yes. Ultimately OUR end goals do justify collateral damage in our fight against this barbarism. We're not the ones tossing gays off rooftops, raping non-believers just cuz or stoning chicks because they want to go to school or their mom taught them how to add. There is real evil in the world. These f'ers embody it.

Unfortunately some healthy tissue gets cut off with the gangrenous part when you're treating infections.

The West as a whole is soft and doesn't realize what these people will do to them society-wise and as an individual.

They do not think like most of us do. They actively root out any type of moderate behaviour. I've seen it first-hand. It changed me in not so nice ways. But, it also opened my eyes to what it is we are really fighting.

The very nature of this enemy kinda dictates how we combat them. It's unfortunate but the alternative for us is death; if you're lucky, JUST death... without the torture and beheading.
edit on 23/4/19 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

One is terrorism , the other is state sponsored murder

call it what you like , war is murder and sanctioned by the UN charter

we are all involved in the mass delusion , that if a "good" western country kills people overseas its in the name of justice freedom and democracy

and that if a group of armed men fighting for their own ideals kills western soldiers its terrorism and bloody murder

it's not only state sanctioned murder its a #ing monopoly on state sanctioned murder for profit, the more people we kill in our "wars" the more money they make !

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: blueman12

One is terrorism , the other is state sponsored murder

call it what you like , war is murder and sanctioned by the UN charter

we are all involved in the mass delusion , that if a "good" western country kills people overseas its in the name of justice freedom and democracy

and that if a group of armed men fighting for their own ideals kills western soldiers its terrorism and bloody murder

it's not only state sanctioned murder its a #ing monopoly on state sanctioned murder for profit, the more people we kill in our "wars" the more money they make !

The difference being the "nice western country" will not typically cut your head off for being a homosexual, wanting to go to school or choosing to believe (or not) in whichever god you choose.

They will and do. Daily.

How long would you last in the awesome Caliphate?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hahahahahahaha Katie Hopkins as the voice of reason? Hahahahahahahahaha

Anyway, on point, i have the jackboots and a nice fresh new buzzcut. Can i join an ATS gang please?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

We just don't invade their country and play world police. Look at the results of the war on terrorism. It's bad results in every way possible. Massive civilian casualties, indefinite occupation, side effects from radiated weaponry on civilians and new borns, ect..

Terrorism is still going strong and iraq and Afghanistan are still very unstable with billions of dollars wasted (plus lives lost).

Do i really have to continue arguing about how #t our approach is?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I'm not arguing their morals over sexuality or religion , of course its wrong to oppress others for their beliefs and kill for any reason

I am arguing our morals as a species on the sanctity of life , on one hand we call that terrorism and on the other we call it war or state sanctioned murder !

Murder is still murder no matter who gives it a seal of approval
just because some "good" western country says its ok to murder these people for fighting for what they believe in doesnt make it ok , even if these people that are being murdered have a questionable grasp of reality and morals

everyone is entitled to life and liberty. Provided that you havent committed murder yourself , then you are entitled to liberty also !

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I agree. We have tortured, poisoned, killed innocent reporters, children, women, young boys all in the name of the war on terrorism.

Yet it's all justified because of 9/11......

People are convinced it's the only way.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I'm not arguing their morals over sexuality or religion , of course its wrong to oppress others for their beliefs and kill for any reason

I am arguing our morals as a species on the sanctity of life , on one hand we call that terrorism and on the other we call it war or state sanctioned murder !

Murder is still murder no matter who gives it a seal of approval
just because some "good" western country says its ok to murder these people for fighting for what they believe in doesnt make it ok , even if these people that are being murdered have a questionable grasp of reality and morals

everyone is entitled to life and liberty. Provided that you havent committed murder yourself , then you are entitled to liberty also !

Nope. There is a difference between killing and murder.

There is a difference between what they espouse and what our society espouses. The two will never coexist in any meaningful way. Mostly because they'll kill us.

I get that a lot of people feel that they need to be "sensitive" to any and all viewpoints and cater to the basest elements of humanity. I just feel that is idiotic and leads to the destruction of our values and society.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

a reply to: sapien82

I agree. We have tortured, poisoned, killed innocent reporters, children, women, young boys all in the name of the war on terrorism.

Yet it's all justified because of 9/11......

People are convinced it's the only way.

and... your other, more enlightened way would be?

We just wait for more peeeple to do sometheeeng?

Sorry. No.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

We just don't invade their country and play world police. Look at the results of the war on terrorism. It's bad results in every way possible. Massive civilian casualties, indefinite occupation, side effects from radiated weaponry on civilians and new borns, ect..

Terrorism is still going strong and iraq and Afghanistan are still very unstable with billions of dollars wasted (plus lives lost).

Do i really have to continue arguing about how #t our approach is?

Well, yes. you will need to continue arguing your point if you expect me to believe that "we just don't invade their country..." solves the global islamist problem.

You do know how our latest excursions to the ME started right? Even going back to the crusades, you do know the history, right?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

it's one word, Einstein. As a Brit, this lowly American expects more from you in the vocabulary area

In all my years it's a word I'd never typed before, and I also didn't know if you'd understand it, so I thought the spacing would help you, but I'm soooooooo sorry to upset you, maybe you need a lay down as you're so easily triggered.

I argue it is such with you and with your so-called "freedom fighters"

They are not my freedom fighters, thank you very much, I was making a point which was obviously above your intellect.
If America keeps bombing the middle east, here in the west we can expect retaliatory attacks, America seems to only like attacking developing countries in the middle east so they don't have to withdraw, creating more "terrorists" to fight.

The colonials fought for their independence from an oppressive government.

So they were terrorists to some and heroes to others. that's the point I was making?!

Tell me again what these pedophile, rapist fanatics are fighting for again?

Not all Muslims are like this, and people like Hopkins taring all with the same brush is not helping anyone, she only does it for media, and public attention to make money as she's broke from being sued all the time.

edit on 23-4-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Aye the difference is we are told that what we do is killing in the name of "freedom and democracy"

doesnt make it any different than murder!

we are not the arbiters of life !

just because we have a so called civilised society with moral values etc doesnt mean that we are just

as we are not , we are just murdering in the name of our nations who claim they are just and good
but are not , do these terrorist spends billions on bombs and weapons to kill others ?

no , who even arms them again oh yeh , we do!

You cant argue that we have a moral superiority , you have totally 100% bought the bull#
ate it with a smile and asked for seconds

there is no difference between us being told by our governments we are fighting for justice and freedom
and that our killing is right and moral because we have all agreed to adhere to this delusion documented in the UN charter
we are murderers , and those of us who support the armed forces and even those of us who pay taxes , we support it , whether we want to or not !

that is the greatest crime ever committed by humanity
we are all complicit in the deaths of those we murder overseas in our names !

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Aye the difference is we are told that what we do is killing in the name of "freedom and democracy"

doesnt make it any different than murder!

we are not the arbiters of life !

just because we have a so called civilised society with moral values etc doesnt mean that we are just

as we are not , we are just murdering in the name of our nations who claim they are just and good
but are not , do these terrorist spends billions on bombs and weapons to kill others ?

no , who even arms them again oh yeh , we do!

You cant argue that we have a moral superiority , you have totally 100% bought the bull#
ate it with a smile and asked for seconds

there is no difference between us being told by our governments we are fighting for justice and freedom
and that our killing is right and moral because we have all agreed to adhere to this delusion documented in the UN charter
we are murderers , and those of us who support the armed forces and even those of us who pay taxes , we support it , whether we want to or not !

that is the greatest crime ever committed by humanity
we are all complicit in the deaths of those we murder overseas in our names !

I understand the argument. Again.

I disagree.

I sincerely hope you never have to see what will happen to you and everything you hold dear should we ever stop fighting this scourge.

It won't be so easy to disagree once our western society and values are no more. They'll tell you what to think and say and do and how to do it.

Fall out of line? You won't be given the same understanding you afford them.

It'll be the last thing you do. Hopefully, that is. They might also torture you and desecrate your body and rape your wife and make your kids sex slaves.

But, you'll go to paradise knowing you were truly woke.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
L. f'ing O.L.

I'd a thunk a guy with so many stars would have better game than that.

Keep up the accommodation and relativism.

I'm just glad there are people like me who will call a spade a spade (oops, is that racist?) and stand up for the society that actually affords you the freedom to disagree with whatever you want.

Your appeasement of this death cult is only possible because we have a society that values freedom of expression. Try it out in Syria or Saudi Arabia et al.

But, oh yeah, you're British!! Chamberlain and all...

Thanks for the riveting repartee. I needed a laugh.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I think you may be replying to me?

I'm just glad there are people like me who will call a spade a spade (oops, is that racist?)

I too call a spade a spade, how is that racist? Or were you hoping for a more offended response from me with your angry view of the world.
America and allies have killed approx. 4 million Muslims since the war on terror started, how many have died in terrorist attacks on the west? So "your" standing up for my freedom is a load of hogwash. America's idea of freedom in the middle east, and elsewhere is via the barrel of gun, the US' idea of freedom or else isn't really freedom.

War on terror article

Your appeasement of this death cult

I'm appeasing nothing, and your religious hatred is worrying, maybe you should seek help with that anger. I may not agree with Islam but that doesn't mean I label everyone who follows that faith as you do.

But, oh yeah, you're British!! Chamberlain and all...

And, Oh yeah, you're American, Iran contra, supplying weapons to jihadists, and selling coc aine to it's own inner citys, and all. Before the west was ever attacked by Islamic terrorism.

edit on 23-4-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join