It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas man uses AK-47 DEFENSE rifle to protect person and property.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Common Sense gun restrictions would be anyone that can legally vote can legally own a firearm, long gun or handgun. If there is a restriction on free exercise of one right then that restriction should extend to other rights. And should be the same for lifting a restriction on one right should also extend to others.

So if illegal aliens, felons and 16 year olds can vote, then they should be able to buy guns, tobacco and alcohol as well. But if restricted from purchases so should they too not be able to vote.

Or is there a reason not to be fair and equal all around?

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

So you know he is a drug dealer or just guessing?

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

That’s my take on it but I never said it was a fact. There are several indicators as I listed .

Just looked around. I didn’t realize this was from January 19. Article I read said there were no reports of contraband .

Oh well you win some you lose some . 😊

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: yuppa

That’s my take on it but I never said it was a fact. There are several indicators as I listed .

Just looked around. I didn’t realize this was from January 19. Article I read said there were no reports of contraband .

Oh well you win some you lose some . 😊

But , saying something without the use of "in my opinion" or "a possibility" , etc. does mean you stated as fact.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Hold on.

Government wants to lower the voting age to 16, but raise the age to purchase a firearm to 21?

Did I just wake up in Stupidistan?

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Good question. I'm inclined to agree.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I agree I should’ve said I was speculating.

But I owned up to it.

How many people that you’ve met on the Internet do that ?
edit on 21-4-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
To tell the truth? I am more surprised that 5 men broke into his house and none of them shot him up when he grabbed his AK then the fact that he shot them up. What were they carrying screwdrivers? I think there was a story some time ago about somebody invading a home of an old guy with a screwdriver that got knifed. But that was in the UK.

Its a nice story, but I know of no gang or home robbers that would be trying to rob somebody without guns aimed and primed. But an AK 47 would do the job in that situation for sure.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor
Well ya, in Detroit who else would have an AK but a drug dealer and hidden under the cabinates. He even said he knew the guys robbing him. And likely they knew that there must be some money and valuables inside, the only question is. Who comes to a gun fight and waits around for somebody to grab his AK at gunpoint?

Not really surprised the illegal drug market is in the multi billions, I heard some say its something like 100 billion per year. What that means is that almost everybody you would meat on the streets is likley to be on something, and what it also means that real drug dealers like the cartels, likely have RPGs and missiles at there disposal if they so want it. Because they can sure afford it.

Lets just say the war on drugs did not work. But then again you cant win something that was hoax to begin with.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Well some things are kind of obvious, and even if he isnt, then its likely the house down the street that is selling. Some things are not what they seem, and some things are exactly what they seem.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
SHAME ON HIM

We must take his gun away now.

How dare he kill those 3 people.

Look at the figures.

5 attack 1 armed home owner = 3 dead criminals leaves only 2 going to jail.
5 attack 1 unarmed home owner = 1 dead home owner leaves 5 possibly going to jail if caught.

How dare that home owner deprive the industrial prison complex of 5 cheap labour slaves and take the food out of the mouths of our elite overlord rulers.

For those too dumb to understand this is SARCASM.

We don't have the right to defend ourselves in OZ.

Funny how the government doesn't want the people to have guns like an AK47 or AR15, to protect themselves against home invasion, but then sends the very same people overseas, to perform home invasions with the very same guns.

edit on 22-4-2019 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   

The homeowner was a drug dealer.

You don’t need four or five guys to steal a little pocket change and some jewelry .

The perps just bit off a little more than they could chew.

It’s nice to reaffirm that home defense works. But this is going to come back to bite the homeowner in his ass .

In most ( all as far as I can remember ) states self-defense isn’t a legal protection if you’re committing a crime .

Instances like this are what pro second amendment people need. But the circumstances surrounding this particular event will give the left more ammunition. ( pardon the pun )

Oh, did he get arrested for that? I missed that.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

But I owned up to it.

Thanks Bro! I will star the hell out of that kind of honesty!

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
He used an ak-47, he is obviously commie scum.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The AK-47 is a nice looking rifle.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
The AK-47 is a nice looking rifle.

I had a chance to witness it being used while a youth in training for the Army. Not very accurate but can fire a lot of rounds before needing serviced. The more dirty it is, the easier it is to be accurate too. Great design it appears. I wasn't allowed to shoot it, only the leaders of the Battalion we were training under were allowed to do that. But it was impressive indeed.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
Unfortunately for the second amendment people, these instances are extremely rare.

It's more common that most people think. Problem is that it is hard to count a negative.
Several years ago I worked for a company who's office was in a not so nice section of town. I was at a late meeting and was asked if I would give two of our Customer's Reps a ride to their hotel. So we are heading towards the parking lot, me on crutches and two young women, between us carrying about $20,000 in computers and other equipment. As we round the corner to the parking lot, there are four guys leaning against a car passing a bottle around. They see us and start towards us when I move my jacket aside so they can see my shoulder holster. They change direction and leave. I don't know if anything was going to happen that my being armed prevented. All I do know is that nothing DID happen. The two women that I was with didn't notice anything.

Two years later, I had to pull my pistol because some idiot mugged one of my co-workers and started kicking the crap out of her. That one didn't make the news and probably wasn't counted.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Look back in the day when I was in my 20s I bought from the department store 2 mak90s which are semi auto ak47riflles with a pistol gripbuilt into stock 1 of which I replaced stock with pistol grip and foldingstock and both of. Them I bought several 30 round magazines for. They were for home defense and. Much cheaper then the ar style guns sold I bought 2. And all the. Accessories for a total of 600 bucks the businesses. Rifles we sold started. At 620. I never used them for intended. Purpose luckily and as they. Were bought. Before. Ban when I sold them after Beni made a very nice. Profit. I amgladthis guy wasableto defend. Himself

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

But I owned up to it.

Star for such humble ness.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join