It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese City Pays $1,500 To Snitch On Christians

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Christians have been persecuted since the beginning of Christianity.
That was the whole idea and why the Romans invented it.
The Jews were too esoteric and in connection with God and having a real connection to God empowers the individual.
The future model for the police state NWO began in the Roman Empire and Christianity was invented to enslave the minds of the masses and keep them in the dark about true esoteric and gnostic communication and communion with the higher plane.

So yeah, the persecution continues - all part of the plan.
That's why "you were born a sinner" and only when accepting "the lord" can you have a nice safe place waiting for you in heaven (gotta die first), until then don't forget what "Jesus" said: Give to Caesar his taxes, which means pay your taxes!
Anyways, it's pretty obvious now and the world (collectively, China included) is just sick and tired of it.

edit on 20-4-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Not everyone agrees with you.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
China govt is anti-religion - all religion. Christians are persecuted to an extent there, but it is "tolerated" as long as monitored and controlled. You will not see churches receiving status or political clout. Muslims have it far worse to the point that they are often put into re-education camps. It is all kept hush hush. Chinese Buddhism is the only religion there that has acceptance, but again it is also monitored and restricted from growing into any type of movement.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Render unto caeser what is ceasers and to God what is Gods
Who’s image?
We are created in God’s image, Jesus was teaching Christians to be obedient to God not ceased
You have no comprehension of what you are reading
Money has little value to God

Yes Jesus taught His followers to pay their taxes, wise advice if you want to live in peace and society
What would you recommend?
edit on 20-4-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12

Not everyone agrees with you.

That's kind of my whole point.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I don't understand how people can justify anything based on religion, good or bad, peaceful or violent ,it is ALL a bunch of crap.
Religion is just another way of keeping people divided, even people with the same religion are divided because they pick and choose which parts of their religion they like and ignore the parts that they don't like and thus you get the infighting.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
EmmanuelGoldstein

That's kind of my whole point.

Oh.. was it.

?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Ohhhh, the bad guys are coming for Christians all over the world. My question is just why should Christians be worried. By what many of them think they won't even be here when this crack down widens. They will have raptured so that only the fake Christians will be left here to be persecuted.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

hat was the whole idea and why the Romans invented it.

So 4 centuries of Christianity you ignore

After almost four centuries of existing on the margins, Christianity became the state religion of the Roman Empire in 395 C.E.

www.ushistory.org...

By AD 325, an estimated 7 million were Christians with as many as 2 million killed for the faith

www3.dbu.edu...
edit on 20-4-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
China govt is anti-religion - all religion. Christians are persecuted to an extent there, but it is "tolerated" as long as monitored and controlled. You will not see churches receiving status or political clout. Muslims have it far worse to the point that they are often put into re-education camps. It is all kept hush hush. Chinese Buddhism is the only religion there that has acceptance, but again it is also monitored and restricted from growing into any type of movement.

And yet we make them rich by buying their crap, created in dumps with suicide nets.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Ohhhh, the bad guys are coming for Christians all over the world. My question is just why should Christians be worried. By what many of them think they won't even be here when this crack down widens. They will have raptured so that only the fake Christians will be left here to be persecuted.

Maybe because it is difficult watching your children or parents be murdered in front of you. I can't imagine anyone feeling it is ok to kill people based on religion if that religion is non violent.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
There are millions of people from around the world including the Chinese Communist Party who do not have peace because they have never found the secret to peace. Some people have wealth as a result of being greedy, but their souls are not wealthy, their hearts are cold and full of bitterness, their consciences are dulled, and their minds are blinded.

The Chinese Communist party uses their positions to gain wealth, send their kids to American colleges and even live here rather than in China, so they can enjoy what America has, all the while defaming freedom and liberty at home killing Christians, allowing churches to be built and then when completed bulldoze them to the ground as examples to the citizenry of the watchful and punishing eyes of their superiors in the Communist party.

I have friends and relatives in China, some are Christians like me, and some are Buddhist. The communists don't mind Buddhists since they don;t worship the real God, but rather an idol. The communist rulers want to be idolized too as the gods of the people.
They have deceived themselves thinking they won't have to face a judgement, or a reckoning for their ways.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I think the World is collectively tired of China. Maybe you should think about that one.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
I don't understand how people can justify anything based on religion, good or bad, peaceful or violent ,it is ALL a bunch of crap.
Religion is just another way of keeping people divided, even people with the same religion are divided because they pick and choose which parts of their religion they like and ignore the parts that they don't like and thus you get the infighting.

People use the word Religion but what are they really meaning?
Most humans seem to "worship" something. Money, status, politics or politicians, movie stars, singers, life itself.

People who realize that we are all going to die and if there is any meaning at all to life it is not about any objects or the above. Looking deeper takes a certain kind of person and that is what is carrying the label around "religion".

Shallowness is fine for those who don't care about what it is all about and are happy with new cars and new movies and great vacations.

Saving your reverence for the one who created us instead of revering the things created is to me the only reasonable and intelligent option and my revering our creator does not hurt anyone!

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

RE: " a report from a Catholic organization said."

Utter effin BS.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I have thought for quite a while that Saul's ''moment on the road'' was not a conversion to Jesus, but rather the light bulb idea of a new religion of salvation he could sell to the Roman's to replace the fading Greek Gods they had previously believed in. There are a number of books written on that subject one of which was The Mythmaker by Maccoby.
en.wikipedia.org...

And if you have never heard this song by Leon Rosselson, you might like to give this one a listen. It's quite rousing on the issue of this very topic as you present it.

edit on 30America/ChicagoSat, 20 Apr 2019 13:11:23 -0500Sat, 20 Apr 2019 13:11:23 -050019042019-04-20T13:11:23-05:00100000011 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Render unto caeser what is ceasers and to God what is Gods
Who’s image?
We are created in God’s image, Jesus was teaching Christians to be obedient to God not ceased
You have no comprehension of what you are reading
Money has little value to God

Yes Jesus taught His followers to pay their taxes, wise advice if you want to live in peace and society
What would you recommend?

As if Jews would ever give anything to the Romans peacefully. So many strange coincidences:

It makes you wonder.....

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

More than only that, makes me wonder.. Never a straight answer are we earthlings given.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I have thought for quite a while that Saul's ''moment on the road'' was not a conversion to Jesus, but rather the light bulb idea of a new religion of salvation he could sell to the Roman's to replace the fading Greek Gods they had previously believed in. There are a number of books written on that subject one of which was The Mythmaker by Maccoby.
en.wikipedia.org...

And if you have never heard this song by Leon Rosselson, you might like to give this one a listen. It's quite rousing on the issue of this very topic as you present it.

From your source

Reception of Maccoby's view Reception of Maccoby's view of Paul has generally been negative.[6] John Gager of Princeton University reviewed The Mythmaker (1986) in the Jewish Quarterly Review (1988) describing part of Maccoby's thesis as "perverse misreading" and concluded "Thus I must conclude that Maccoby's book is not good history, not even history at all."[7] Skarsaune (2002), referencing Maccoby's work and the theory that Paul represents a Christianity totally different from that of the early community in Jerusalem, writes that "Acts provides no evidence to substantiate this theory."[8] James D. G. Dunn (2006) describes Maccoby's revival of Graetz' accusations that Paul was a Gentile as "a regrettable reversion to older polemics".[9] The continuity with Graetz is also noted by Langton (2009), who contrasts Maccoby's approach with adherents of a "building bridges" view, such as Isaac Mayer Wise, Joseph Krauskopf, and Claude Montefiore, even if they shared some details of the polemic critique of Paul.[10]

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
another dp

sorry
edit on 20-4-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join