It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will Mueller be charged with a crime?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So for the last two years during this Mueller investigation, trump has repeatedly called it illegal.

I am sure some of you may have agreed with him that is was an illegal investigation....brought on by the Attorney general of the United States of America.

Personally i think the fact that trumps campaign met with Russians in trump tower during the campaign cycle warrants investigating.... But that is not the point....

trump has called this investigation into him 'illegal" how many times? 100's at least.

If it truly was illegal will Mueller be charged with a crime? or the AG or whoever appointed him and authorized this investigation? Will they be charged with a crime?

Or was the president of the United States lying to the American people every time he said this investigation was illegal?

Serious question. The President of the united States said that what Mueller did was illegal....He should be charged with a crime yes?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

trump hasn't even had HILLARY indited by his hand picked AGs. I don't think Mueller has anything to worry about.
edit on Fri Apr 19 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I know... but he has been saying this investigation was illegal, has he not?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

The investigation was justified but was carried on for too long for what was revealed. I do not think there was anything criminal about it and am glad the investigation happened, given all that occurred. It would have been a much lesser deal if Trump had just let it run its course instead of harping on it all along.

Of course I don't believe anything coming out of D.C. as all the people involved, on all sides, are fully compromised.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Same Time Hillary and the rest of them are... never

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Lol. You're so pissed off you just want someone to fry and don't even care who it is anymore.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

I know... but he has been saying this investigation was illegal, has he not?

I don't think trump has any credibility left no matter what he says. The GOP is now scrambeling to put as much distance between them and trump as possible.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Lol. You're so pissed off you just want someone to fry and don't even care who it is anymore.

Me thinks you may have misunderstood this thread. I have just that same thing on countless occasions.
As per the OP I highly doubt anything will come of this. And based on your thread I believe you think the same also. But time will tell I guess.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

The investigation was justified but was carried on for too long

I think it was justified too...

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Nope.. pretty content sitting at home relaxing after work.... Just curious about how people feel about trumps allegations that the investigation was illegal.

If it was in fact illegal, somebody should be charged...

if it was not illegal.... trumps a liar....

so what is it? was it illegal or is he a liar? not pissed off, just curious

link   
Never. What crime do you think he committed?

link   

Is this a trick question?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

How much distance still remains to be seen.

I smell a resignation coming on.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

The investigation was justified but was carried on for too long for what was revealed. I do not think there was anything criminal about it and am glad the investigation happened, given all that occurred. It would have been a much lesser deal if Trump had just let it run its course instead of harping on it all along. Of course I don't believe anything coming out of D.C. as all the people involved, on all sides, are fully compromised.

i agree except i dont know that it took too long.... I believe it showed some stuff that our president did that is not honorable but not illegal,,,

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

It was all illegal but they couldn't prosecute the president.
Mueller clearly intended congress to do the right thing.
I dont think anyone is going to disagree after seeing this report.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Never. What crime do you think he committed?

I am just asking... trump said the investigation was illegal... many times.... If it was illegal somebody should be charged. Who would that be?

If it was not illegal, trump supporters should come out and admit he was lying....

pretty simple really

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

It was all illegal

So you are saying investigating trump and his campaigns meeting with Russians at trump tower was illegal?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If anyone on this board smells a resignation coming it won't be
from Trump.Trump 2020!

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

There was no Russian collusion by Trump,wrong candidate!
The guilty parties are protected right now,but not forever!

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

It was all illegal

Would that not make the Attorney General of the United States guilty of some sort of crime? knowingly letting an illegal act to continue?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join