It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will Mueller be charged with a crime?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

I know... but he has been saying this investigation was illegal, has he not?

The way the start of the investigation began WAS ILLEGAL
Obama's FBI and DOJ colluded with British Intelligence agencies to produce a fake document(dossier)
Remember ?
Someone had to follow process and procedure and investigate
Mueller was brought in to do just that.

Remember ?
No , I did not think you could .

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

trump has called this investigation into him 'illegal" how many times? 100's at least.

Or was the president of the United States lying to the American people every time he said this investigation was illegal?

Does it really matter? Trump's been calling out people for illegal crimes and corruption hundreds of times since before he was elected. Not a finger got lifted to legitimately pursue them, unless you consider Comey's investigation an actual investigation, so why even bother with Mueller? What Comey did was illegal, what Hillary did was illegal, Obama and his administration are even looking guilty of crimes perpetrated during his term and lets not forget about Page and Strzok or Water's inciting violence, etc, ad infinitum....

If Mueller is indeed guilty of a crime he should be charged. Anyone guilty of a crime should be charged accordingly, there should be no immunity given to anybody in order to circumvent any written law in this country, (except of course our darling Smollett). Leniency yes, immunity no. There's a long list of people that need to be investigated before you ever get to Mueller anyways.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Well there has to be an expensive investigation, that could take up to 2 years to determine it.

Maybe you just a little early in claiming why he isn't arrested right now. See how it worked out for Trump? Maybe Mueller was doing his job and the one's that ordered the investigation will be the one's that go to jail.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: [post=24331148]tinner07[/post

Well there has to be an expensive investigation, that could take up to 2 years to determine it.

Nah, they're already off to spend millions more of our taxpayer dollars on their next Unicorn hunt. In their current state, they really are the most worthless and wasteful party in American history.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren has become the first 2020 Democratic presidential candidate to make a full-throated call for the House to begin impeachment proceedings against President Donald Trump

The hypocrisy of this statement made me sick. He describes the Dems to a T but apparently they can't see it. I despise this idiot as much as I do Water's. I just can't stomach to listen to his lies and hypocrisy.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Mueller was hired to do a job, he isn't the one who committed the illegal acts....Those came from Obama/Comey/Brennan/Yates/Lynch/HRC and others....

So no worries, Trump isn't lying when he says this POS SC was illegal. It was.

I cannot believe what sort of bizarro world we now live in when someone is investigated for years and charges cannot even be brought against the person yet the freaks on the LEft keep insisting he is guilty.

You all are such unbelievable hacks. The lying ass media and idiot Dems play you for such suckers.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
We know things didn't turn out like ya'll planned or expected. Bless your heart. You'll get over it or maybe not poor dear.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

The Mueller investigation was a stall tactic to try and get all the peeps past any law of limitations for bringing charges. I don't know if Mueller or his bosses can be charged, they may be beyond the limitations as well. We can hope for some kind of blacklist extra judicial justice, but I wouldn't bank on it lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well the law states that in order to appoint a special counsel you must have a specific crime to investigate, and the letter written by Rosenstein appointing Mueller did not have a specific crime listed.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I don't answer to her royal highness directly anymore.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

There was no Russian collusion by Trump,wrong candidate!
The guilty parties are protected right now,but not forever!

Like I keep harping on about, collusion isn't a Federal crime. No-one is going to charge Trump for a crime that doesn't exist.

However, there are evidenced allegations of conspiracy with the Russians to affect the 2016 elections. These allegations, however, have insufficient evidence to convict, even if it were possible for Mueller to indict a sitting President.

Trump himself was never a target of the investigation - that much is clear from the outcome. Trump's false claims that he was both innocent and cleared of charges (for an offense that isn't even a crime) is self incriminatory - or he is incredibly stupid.

In no way is "Individual 1" exonerated by the Mueller report.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

But if collusion was true, Mueller would have said it happened and how it happened. 😬

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I don't answer to her royal highness directly anymore.

Well you've got your nerve !!!!! 😎

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I think I met a new friend

The total absence of reality in this thread is telling, the projection is back as well

MAGA 2020

I Stump 4 Trump

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The Meuller investigation was probably illegal, but Meuller himself was not the one that ordered the investigation. He just ran the investigation he was handed. I thought he did it appropriately. Maybe the Democrats will find something to charge him with since he was working to redact what needed to be redacted.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Are you saying the Barr has been raised too high by Mueller?

That's a reach

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The FISA warrant was obtained from the information regarding George Papadopolis and an Australian diplomats conversation in a London bar.

It was not contingent on the dossier.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: chr0naut

But if collusion was true, Mueller would have said it happened and how it happened. 😬

So, by your 'reasoning', Mueller has also said nothing about the relative viscocities of various engine oils in his report. From this you can deduce that all engine oils can safely be utilized as salad dressings.

Put less metaphorically; no, there is no reason to assume Mueller would comment on something that had no relevance to the specific investigation, in his report. Trump could have colluded the hell out of everyone but Mueller would not have put such irrelevance in his report on his investigation.

Nor does the absence of comment, or indictment, stand as exoneration. That would literally be the very definition of baseless assumption.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I have a PDF I got for free.
Interesting information on Corey Lowandowski huh?

Did trump really tell him to either convince Sessions to un recuse himself tell the special counsel to only investigate future election crimes and end the investigation into trump or FIRE him???
Lowandowski was nothing to the admin at that time basically he was private citizen Lowandowski but trump was trying an end run around Don McGhan who had not only refused to fire Mueller but tried to talk trump out of his own Saturday Night Massacre.
Then trump called Lowandowski into a second meeting regarding this request showing that he was serious.
Thats obvious obstruction with intent clearly spelled out.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: rickymouse

Are you saying the Barr has been raised too high by Mueller?

That's a reach

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Or was the president of the United States lying to the American people every time he said this investigation was illegal?

Ding ding ding. We have a winner. Trump does nothing but lie, and the investigation was anything but illegal.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join