It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will Mueller be charged with a crime?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

If anyone on this board smells a resignation coming it won't be from Trump.Trump 2020!

is that deflection or just admitting you can't answer my question? anyways, thank you for your input

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: tinner07

It was all illegal but they couldn't prosecute the president.
Mueller clearly intended congress to do the right thing.
I dont think anyone is going to disagree after seeing this report.

The report is selling like hotcakes on Amazon. #1 and #2 in orders from the book section. Already a best seller...

variety.com...
edit on 19-4-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Me thinks you may have misunderstood this thread. I have just that same thing on countless occasions. As per the OP I highly doubt anything will come of this. And based on your thread I believe you think the same also. But time will tell I guess.

Exactly... i know nothing will come of trumps claim it was an illegal investigation....We will not see the normal pro trump posters posting anything here... Because they know he was lying his butt off...

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Never. What crime do you think he committed?

Who committed? Bob Mueller.... That is what my OP asked... trump said he was conducting an illegal investigation....what are your thoughts?

was it an illegal investigation or was trump lying out his ass? your opinion?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
It was the attorney general of the United States that appointed Mueller? yes? And the president said what he did was illegal...

How do you sara sanders that #?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
As per the usual, Trump was lying to protect his own ass. He's never once told the truth about anything. And when it comes to the "obstruction of justice" that was mentioned in Bob Mueller's report, that in itself is grounds for impeachment but.....the "Pro-Trump" peeps will somehow see to it that Trump doesn't get impeached. And on that note, just as an aside, whenever a sitting President gets impeached, they should hand over the duties of POTUS to the Vice-President, IMO.

link   

Interesting angle. But you do realize it ain’t over until it’s over don’t you?

There’s plenty of time for more charges . I can’t wait to see the FISA documents to see if the courts were intentionally misled and Exculpatory evidence was purposefully withheld .

If that’s the case at bare minimum perjury charges can be filed against all who were involved .

link   
Someone please delete my double post please......

edit on 19-4-2019 by tonytrout1976 because: Double post.....someone please delete!

edit on 19-4-2019 by tonytrout1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Interesting angle. But you do realize it ain’t over until it’s over don’t you?

just curious on your thoughts now that you commented.

I believe you are a trump supporter... was it an illegal investigation or was trump lying?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
So for the last two years during this Mueller investigation, trump has repeatedly called it illegal.

I am sure some of you may have agreed with him that is was an illegal investigation....brought on by the Attorney general of the United States of America.

Personally i think the fact that trumps campaign met with Russians in trump tower during the campaign cycle warrants investigating.... But that is not the point....

trump has called this investigation into him 'illegal" how many times? 100's at least.

If it truly was illegal will Mueller be charged with a crime? or the AG or whoever appointed him and authorized this investigation? Will they be charged with a crime?

Or was the president of the United States lying to the American people every time he said this investigation was illegal?

Serious question. The President of the united States said that what Mueller did was illegal....He should be charged with a crime yes?

What crime was it?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The GOP is now scrambeling to put as much distance between them and trump as possible.

Proof?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

What crime was it?

that is the question... Ask the President of the United States,,,,

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

The investigation was justified but was carried on for too long

I think it was justified too...

I think it should come with the territory.

If you want to be POTUS, you have to be prepared to have your life under extreme scrutiny to ensure you aren't a crook.

Remember, there have been past Presidents that committed crimes while in office. On that basis, it is responsible governance to investigate those in high office.

edit on 19/4/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Allaroundyou

Me thinks you may have misunderstood this thread. I have just that same thing on countless occasions. As per the OP I highly doubt anything will come of this. And based on your thread I believe you think the same also. But time will tell I guess.

Exactly... i know nothing will come of trumps claim it was an illegal investigation....We will not see the normal pro trump posters posting anything here... Because they know he was lying his butt off...

Lol you should check out the q threads lol

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
And if it was an illegal investigation, why was it not stopped?

Because it was not illegal and trump is a liar... and idiots believe him

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

What crime was it?

that is the question... Ask the President of the United States,,,,

Well, Trump has declared that the legal process has found that there was no collusion, which isn't even a Federal crime.

How could anyone retain trust in someone who keeps stating what is obviously a nonsense that was fabricated to deflect public opinion from the actual charges under investigation (conspiracy to pervert the electoral process and obstruction of justice in regard to investigation of the conspiracy)?

edit on 19/4/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

a reply to: olaru12

I know... but he has been saying this investigation was illegal, has he not?

I don't think trump has any credibility left no matter what he says. The GOP is now scrambeling to put as much distance between them and trump as possible.

Wake up this morning on Mars?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

The conservatives have had one great advantage over the liberals for the last three years. We aren’t so emotionally involved that it skews our thinking.

The advantage is we can be honest.

That being said .

As a Trump supporter I tend to believe that it was illegal. But until we see solid evidence I will not claim that it’s been proven.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

If you really want to know, give me 2 years, the investigatory powers of the FBI and I'll see what I can dig up.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join