It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver-Area Schools Closed Amid Manhunt For Armed Woman Obsessed With Columbine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: CynConcepts
But hey at least she made herself the first victim which is great.

The problem with you is, you don't think before you speak!

You've basically just expressed joy over a severely depressed teenage girl who committed suicide, without any kind of substantial evidence that she even intended to carry out a mass shooting... what's wrong with you?

From what I understand, the police didn't even have enough evidence to arrest her... She was simply reported missing, then flagged as 'suspicious' by the FBI, because she had a posting history on a gun forum, asking about how to purchase a shotgun in colorado and also bought a plane ticket to denver close to the 20th anniversary of the columbine shootings.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

I believe that it is a false flag event, meant solely to instill fear into the populace, like my daughter who lives there with her pre-school age kids.

I just talked to her, and there is large anxiety amongst her friends.

It reminds me of the way "the authorities" declared martial law in Boston when seeking the other brother Tsarnev. An entire city shut down by martial law as those cops searched for a wounded young man with pistol.

Shameful fear-mongering by the authorities.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
According to the Daily Mail - Link

Sol Pais, 18, was found dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound near the Echo Lake Campground in Mt Evans, just outside Denver, on Wednesday.

Witnesses told local media that Pais had been spotted running naked through the woods with a gun.

So she managed to get a gun, was there with the gun for a reason, hunting? suicide? mass murder?. The poor girl obviously had mental problems which led to her (imo) suicide.

Police/FBI probably just panicked as they knew her whereabouts and mental state and that she had a weapon, but not her intentions due too her drawings. This justifies their actions of closing schools.
edit on 17-4-2019 by Moohide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Actually she didn't really do anything that illegal so why would she fly from FL to kill herself in the mountains of CO?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
Actually she didn't really do anything that illegal so why would she fly from FL to kill herself in the mountains of CO?

All part of the psy-ops 😎

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Wouldnt this be a different thread if she had gone through with her plan to shoot up a high school instead?

Rather than joy over her suicide I am expressing joy over the lives saved.

Sure I think.... maybe I just thought a bit further into the future and the probability of greater loss of life.

Condolences to her family. Too bad they couldn't get to her before she went this far.

I'm a mother . I mourn the loss of any child including this one.

and thankfully not a dozen or so more.

Dont judge me. You dont know my heart.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Weird name, looked 26 years old. Must have been bat sh*t crazy....

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Rather than joy over her suicide I am expressing joy over the lives saved.

Would that not be sort of one and the same ?
Innocent lives saved may have been in direct relation to a suicide.

Yet , do we really know the intentions ?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
"Hey, look over there!"

Eye on the prize, Mueller report will finish off the Dem party tomorrow

To the OP: is there any evidence she had an intent of committing an act of violence to warrant this type of response? Last I checked we don't have thought crime/pre-crime here in the States, just because someone is interested in X historical event and has a interest in firearms does not a criminal make

More overreaction or a genuine conspiracy afoot? Something smells. One thing we know is certain, whatever the Government says is not representative of reality. They lie like water.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You mean she actually made a threat (ie: a credible, imminent threat) ?
Not just some nebulous and highly ambiguous "assumption" of intent combined with an interest in some historical event?

Since when did historical fascination, an interest in firearms and an unusual system of beliefs warrant the death penalty?

(those things don't warrant the death penalty, F Y I)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Jaellma

because she looks dead to someone you think there is something fishy going on?

Is that so hard for you to believe? Plus they never said that was the only reason they felt that way. Plus they were probably right, she probably was dead already at the time they saw the photos.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: knoxie
damn, she was found dead at the base of mt. evans.

not sure how she died yet.

And FOX-CNN-MSNBC will be carrying the live press briefing... about a small-time psycho who committed suicide.

Slow news day...

Anything to avoid actually discussing the Mueller Report.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

All part of the psy-ops 😎

I very much agree. This event seems staged, and I cannot help but compare it to the Boston Marathon situation a few years back.

The entire city of Boston was locked down under martial law because of a wounded 20 year old man. It was absurd, and a statement by Boston PD that all their men could not deal with a wounded youngster with a pistol.

This incident compares.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join