It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver-Area Schools Closed Amid Manhunt For Armed Woman Obsessed With Columbine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
damn, she was found dead at the base of mt. evans.

not sure how she died yet.

And FOX-CNN-MSNBC will be carrying the live press briefing... about a small-time psycho who committed suicide.

Slow news day...

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
She's dead just as I called it. Biden wants her scalp, Pelosi wants the info to pass on her voter ID to an illegal.

The House Committee Chairs want her autopsy released unredacted !!!!!😐

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Heartening to see its a female for a change.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: knoxie
damn, she was found dead at the base of mt. evans.

not sure how she died yet.

And FOX-CNN-MSNBC will be carrying the live press briefing... about a small-time psycho who committed suicide.

Slow news day...

huh?

all schools were closed here today i'd say that's news worthy..

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Bet it turns out she was shot by the Police .......

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

If you go on Tumblr, and enter the names of the Columbine killers, you will find a gross amount of adoring fans who treat them like teen idols.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Missed this it'd bit in my prior CBS source.

Law enforcement sources believe Pais took an Uber to the Echo Lake area near the base of Mount Evans sometime after being spotted in the foothills of Jefferson County on Monday night. She was found dead Wednesday morning half a mile away from Echo Lake Lodge up Mount Evans Road, near where the road is currently closed for the season.

If she was seen running naked in the woods the next morning, is it possible she was lured up there due to her mental state, raped and murdered?

Edit add: I hope they do check and see if she had recent sexual activity. It definitely would help in determining if this girl was not all alone up there in Colorado.
edit on 4 17 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

That would be my guess. Confronted and shot.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I hike up there.

so weird she'd be on that road, but if she was only half a mile up from echo lake she didn't get very far, echo lake is where that road starts.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I didn't want to say it in the thread I read yesterday about this... But it was obvious to me from the start that she was probably more a danger to herself than anyone else and that she'd most likely be found deceased out in those woods.

Very sad...

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Finally a gunman ( woman) who did the right thing and made themselves the first victim.
The chic is a hero look at all the young lives she saved by killing herself first.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There goes another point.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Well that's only where they found her body. Where was she all night or earlier that morning? Someone must have seen her alive given the statement she was seen running around naked earlier that morning?

It may seem she suicided upon realizing the gig was up, she may very well have had access to the news. Yet, her crazy writings make it seem like she definitely wanted to emulate the Columbine event. She was not afraid of death.

I really don't have all the details that the FBI held back, but am curious why they are sure she was all alone and the community is now safe?

I pondered she may have been using drugs, in which case, she may have had gone down some drug crazed mental state and completely lost it staying alone overnight in the woods.

How cold would it have been up there anyways? I ask this because people in the final stages of hypothermia engage in "paradoxical undressing" because, as they lose rationality and their nerves are damaged, they feel incredibly, irrationally hot. They strip off their clothes to cool themselves down as they are freezing to death.

edit on 4 17 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

LOL Which was only fishy on this web site and no where else.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Ding ding ding
First mention of a false flag.

Pick up your prize at the office.

Every shooting is a conspiracy and every conspiracy is a false flag.
It gets well ummmm a little boring after a while.
Every time its the same exact thread with a different location.

But hey at least she made herself the first victim which is great.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Second thoughts about murdering innocent people would be my guess.
To each his own.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It's weird that we already seem to know more about this woman who authorities claim may have wanted to execute a mass shooting than we still know about Stephen Paddock who executed the worst mass shooting in U.S. history.

I guess that's how these things go though. They're unpredictable, which is why they are so frightening.

Also, shouldn't the title read "womanhunt" or "personhunt"? C'mon now, it's current year. Women can be mass murderers too.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: LSU2018

LOL Which was only fishy on this web site and no where else.

Well, when you have as many holes in a story as the Vegas shooting, it's not hard to call it fishy. But your opinion is your opinion.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Ding ding ding
First mention of a false flag.

Pick up your prize at the office.

Every shooting is a conspiracy and every conspiracy is a false flag.
It gets well ummmm a little boring after a while.
Every time its the same exact thread with a different location.

But hey at least she made herself the first victim which is great.

How do you know it's even her? Wasn't she found naked, too? I guess she was running around naked before she was killed. Sounds legit, no red flag there.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
It's weird that we already seem to know more about this woman who authorities claim may have wanted to execute a mass shooting than we still know about Stephen Paddock who executed the worst mass shooting in U.S. history.

I guess that's how these things go though. They're unpredictable, which is why they are so frightening.

Also, shouldn't the title read "womanhunt" or "personhunt"? C'mon now, it's current year. Women can be mass murderers too.

You forgot the color, that's necessary when they're white.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join