It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden statistics of child abuse (physical & sexual) in the LGBT community

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: Jay-morris

Your personal links to homosexuality have made you become defensive and take this personally.

Agreed, your anecdotal evidence and the majority of our experiences show homosexuals are 'normal' 'good' people as you say. But that is not what the studies are about.

This isn't an attack. It's an opportunity to learn.

I am sorry but the poster I was replying too said , and I quote "There is nothing healthy about the homosexual lifestyle.
"

Which is rubbish because he is putting all gay people in the same basket.

As for your reply, I am not being defensive! I am not saying there are no gay child abusers, because if course there is! What annoys me, are the idiots who somehow believe thst means all gay people are abusers, or have a terrible lifestyle, which is completely wrong!

There is no such thing as gay.

Yes everyone who is gender confused is not normal and in the same basket.

Just because you choose to live with someone of the same gender or be intimate with them does not in any way alter your gender.....there is no such thing as gay....just people who want to force other people to accept and normalise their abnormal choices and behaviours.

Society on a Global scale will never recognise with equality and will never validate and engender this weird oddball choice.Children and procreation of our species is dependant upon that .

Small special interest groups when empowered fiscally politiclly and legally can wreak havoc on society which is what these groups of people have been USED TO DO.

No one cares what you do in your personal life....marriage is a societal safeguard for global humanity not a game for queers to play.

No you cannot get married and reap the rewards society chooses to provide to those supporting our future.Those laws have to be repealed ASAP.....in fact ALL LAWS SURROUNDING THE ARTIFICIALLY PROPOGAYTED GENDER ARGUEMENT must be repealed.

The world is actively hunting baby killing cannibalistic people who have used the homosexual lesbian and child abusing groups as a weapon against global society....if you or your group is in any ways connected to anti-humanitarian activities you will be held accountable.

These gay and other oddball small special interest groups are deeply embedded in our EDUCATION SYSTEM AS TEACHERS and in our CIVIC POLITICS AREANA AS POLITICIANS....and in our Teenage Group Home support System...and in other tactically chosen areas of generic society.

The party is over.

(post by Jay-morris removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Your personal links to homosexuality have made you become defensive and take this personally.

Agreed, your anecdotal evidence and the majority of our experiences show homosexuals are 'normal' 'good' people as you say. But that is not what the studies are about.

I am sorry but the poster I was replying too said , and I quote "There is nothing healthy about the homosexual lifestyle.
"

As for your reply, I am not being defensive! I am not saying there are no gay child abusers, because if course there is! What annoys me, are the idiots who somehow believe thst means all gay people are abusers, or have a terrible lifestyle, which is completely wrong!

Just because you choose to live with someone of the same gender or be intimate with them does not in any way alter your gender.....there is no such thing as gay....just people who want to force other people to accept and normalise their abnormal choices and behaviours.

Society on a Global scale will never recognise with equality and will never validate and engender this weird oddball choice.Children and procreation of our species is dependant upon that .

Small special interest groups when empowered fiscally politiclly and legally can wreak havoc on society which is what these groups of people have been USED TO DO.

No one cares what you do in your personal life....marriage is a societal safeguard for global humanity not a game for queers to play.

No you cannot get married and reap the rewards society chooses to provide to those supporting our future.Those laws have to be repealed ASAP.....in fact ALL LAWS SURROUNDING THE ARTIFICIALLY PROPOGAYTED GENDER ARGUEMENT must be repealed.

The world is actively hunting baby killing cannibalistic people who have used the homosexual lesbian and child abusing groups as a weapon against global society....if you or your group is in any ways connected to anti-humanitarian activities you will be held accountable.

These gay and other oddball small special interest groups are deeply embedded in our EDUCATION SYSTEM AS TEACHERS and in our CIVIC POLITICS AREANA AS POLITICIANS....and in our Teenage Group Home support System...and in other tactically chosen areas of generic society.

The party is over.

*POST REMOVED BY STAFF*

You insulted me....you threw religion upon me....you label me a freak.....you intentionally misrepresent my words.

There is no such thing as gay people...there are only people.

No special names no special groups and best of all no more special privileges.

Welcome to the real world where we love children more than delusional selfish adults.
edit on 4/18/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   

"

The party is over.

What a complete idiot you are! I am guessing you are a religous freak?

So what are you saying? All gay peoe are child molesting cannibals?

You insulted me....you threw religion upon me....you label me a freak.....you intentionally misrepresent my words.

Welcome to the real world where we love children more than delusional selfish adults.

You are not making any bloody sense! You say I insulted you, but it's ok for you to insult millions of people you do not even know!

Give it a rest! You will lose this debate!

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   
*Quote function isn't working so I made my own...
Quote from: ignorant_ape
"study has fatal flaw in sample size // demographic"

Which study - wrote about 3 and linked to about 4-5 others and read many more. How many studies do you need and what population size do you need? would the entire population work for you? I doubt you would like the results either way.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   

"

The party is over.

You are not making any bloody sense! You say I insulted you, but it's ok for you to insult millions of people you do not even know!

There is no debate.

I disenfranchise the entire dynamic by choosing to not recognise the verbiage...you know the WORDS....the NAMES....they mean nothing to me.However they mean everything to you.You need the fabricated made up words to hopefully engage in any kind of debate you can find because even a debate lends a false sense of reality to the made up words and meanings.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I understand your explanation and I apologise... I did not see correctly who you were replying to and I can completely understand why your reply was worded as such now I see what you were replying to.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

"

The party is over.

There is no debate.

I disenfranchise the entire dynamic by choosing to not recognise the verbiage...you know the WORDS....the NAMES....they mean nothing to me.However they mean everything to you.You need the fabricated made up words to hopefully engage in any kind of debate you can find because even a debate lends a false sense of reality to the made up words and meanings.

All words are made up! People choose if those words mean something, or nothing at all! Because you choose to ignore them, does not mean they do not exist, or do not have meaning.

You are just one of billions of people on this planet who has their own views. Be it sexuality, race gender, country etc Thsts the world we live in, and sadly, it's a world full of hate and violence.

You can try to be intelligent, or try and show people how intelligent you are with coded responses, but that will mot work on me!

Concentrate on the real issues we face, and not focusing your hate on certain people who mean you no harm, and are just trying to live their lives.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I understand your explanation and I apologise... I did not see correctly who you were replying to and I can completely understand why your reply was worded as such now I see what you were replying to.

No worries. I has done that a few times too on here.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Homosexuals and bisexuals are slightly underrepresented in the studies you provided. Probably not enough to be significant but it is something worth noting.

What's more important is that your conclusions are based on nothing more than looking at the numbers. There's no actual analysis.

Is the rate at which homosexuals are abused statistically significant compared to that of heterosexuals? Without running any tests I'd say it's possible.

Is the rate at which homosexuals abuse others statistically significant when compared to heterosexuals? Once again, without running any tests I can't give a definite answer, but based on those numbers I'm thinking no.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

What you've written here pairs well with this Op-Ed from The Federalist about therapy around transgenderism.

This mother talks about the push to remove pre-conversion therapy from treatment because it's considered "conversion" therapy similar to homosexual conversion therapy when what it really is for especially children and adolescents who suddenly espouse transgender ideation is a deep dive into those sudden feelings to explore why they are there.

There are all kinds of reasons why a child might suddenly have those feelings that aren't related to actually truly being transgender. Same sex attraction, trauma (abuse for example which is the topic in this thread), not feeling like anyone pays attention to them, not feeling like they fit in as typical for their gender, feelings of hatred toward their body (people who end up with eating disorders also have this problem) are also reasons why a child might suddenly want to be the other sex, and it's important to sort that out before suddenly trying to physically make their ideation come true.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

"

The party is over.

There is no debate.

All words are made up! People choose if those words mean something, or nothing at all! Because you choose to ignore them, does not mean they do not exist, or do not have meaning.

You are just one of billions of people on this planet who has their own views. Be it sexuality, race gender, country etc Thsts the world we live in, and sadly, it's a world full of hate and violence.

You can try to be intelligent, or try and show people how intelligent you are with coded responses, but that will mot work on me!

Concentrate on the real issues we face, and not focusing your hate on certain people who mean you no harm, and are just trying to live their lives.

Love for all is not hate. Words can be made up and embedded by a very very very small SPECIAL INTEREST group of empowered people....against the wishes and well being of greater society or humanity....and words can be un-made and disenfranchised with more expedience and surety when the majority of Humanity is driving the issue to its fruition.Laws can be made and then REPEALED.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
*Quote function isn't working so I made my own...

Quoting a single post works fine, it is nested quoting that is broken...

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Uh............yea..........no.

If I recall correctly most all of the MSM outlets report that the LGBT community is responsible for 1/10th of 1% of the total child molestation cases; the vast majority are committed by evil homophobic heteronomative heterosexuals.

Remember, facts really don't matter anymore. Its what the propagandists tell us that determines the truth. Therefore you may as well quit wasting your time doing all this research.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

True story. A young girl was repeated raped by a regular delivery man. She, in turn, acted out and assaulted and raped her younger sister, repeatedly.

Was the little sister subject to lesbian rape? Was it worse for one than the other? How would your non-clinical study rank that case?

Also, do you think all potential adoptive parents should be questions as to whether they were sexually assaulted as children, or just the gay ones?

How does a girl rape another girl?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLorax
There's a video online about whether homosexual men are born that way.

A guy interviews homo's in a gay bar.
Most had been molested as children and most admitted molesting under aged victims, some children.

In Australian statistics, the domestic violence rapes in same sex relationships is far higher than in hetro ones.

The rates of rape, suicide, mental illness and murderers also much higher.

Australian politicians pretend that this is because they couldn't marry.

Trannys of course have the highest rates of all.

There is nothing healthy about the homosexual lifestyle.

What a complete load of rubbish! I know many gay people (including my brother and sister) both have normal good lives and have been with their partners for over ten years. Seriously! People should concentrate on the real issues on this planet, and not just attacking people because of their sexuality! You can do, or be whatever you want, as long as you are not hurting anyone!

Then your brother and sister don't fall into that certain percentage. No need to flip your lid about it. Nobody said ALL gays do it.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

"

They do have unhealthy lifestyles. Anal sex is the highest cause of HIV. Are you going to argue that?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

"

The party is over.

He already won it.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

I feel sorry about two friends I had back when I was 11-14yrs old and played pencil & paper rpgs an addition to tabletop miniature games at a local gaming/comic/card store. The owner was homosexual and in his 20s or early 30s, there were a lot of younger adults, it was a hangout spot.

Anyways, these two guys who were brothers had a lesbian mom with a girlfriend. She'd let them stay the night with the gay owner and his boyfriend at their house for several nights in a row which was like a gamers paradise of course, boxes and books of everything everywhere. He was a friend of the family, a godfather of sorts.

They'd always have entire sets of the latest D&D books, no real friends besides me, and were a little too sexually open in talk for their age. I can only wonder you know.

Wow, yeah, sounds rather suspicious if they were gifted all these expensive game sets and books.

(Some) People are so focused on making sure LGBTQ folks are not MISTREATED, that their judgement becomes clouded and they are unable to view certain situations objectively. If that was two young straight females staying with an older straight man and his straight roommate, people would have spoken up. But because they were gay people feared the appearance of homophobia, or they just believed we should just let the gays do as they will simply because we dont understand them.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Uh............yea..........no.

If I recall correctly most all of the MSM outlets report that the LGBT community is responsible for 1/10th of 1% of the total child molestation cases; the vast majority are committed by evil homophobic heteronomative heterosexuals.

Remember, facts really don't matter anymore. Its what the propagandists tell us that determines the truth. Therefore you may as well quit wasting your time doing all this research.

And what actual percentage of the population are the LGBT + Whatever Other Letters We're Adding This Week? Oh, that's right ... at most 5% of the population but actually likely more like 3% which would tend to make their accounting of the total (which would include all groups, not just them) pretty small, yes?

Misleading statistic is ... misleading.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join