It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden statistics of child abuse (physical & sexual) in the LGBT community

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
a reply to: Jay-morris

I never said it was just about the sex, sorry if you got that impression, I only gave ONE reason for someone choosing to become homosexual out of many.

Although most 'relationships' are about sex at the end of the day, because sex is what elevates people from just friends or room mates to 'lovers'.
To deny there is a sexual aspect to it is naive imho.

Any way the main point was we all have a say in what we do with our lives and bodies. That has nothing to do with how we were born.
Be it the clothes we wear to the food we eat to the people we choose to get romantic with.

Every action I do is a choice. From who I have sexual (or intimate) relations with, to whether or not I buy or steal something.

I am not attracted to men, because I choose not to be. Yet I could right now choose to make out with a guy.

Everything we do once we're old enough to be self sufficient is a choice.

I'm at core poly-amorous. That does not mean I have to go and try to engage in multiple relationships at once.
I have a bit of self control and take responsibility for my actions, and I consider how they affect others.
I don't go out and act on every thought I have because I can excuse it with "I was born this way".

The only person that justifies anything to is myself.

If I have absolutely no control over my behavior, acted on every thought I had I would consider that I was mentally ill. Same for anyone else who lacked that control also regardless of what they identify as.

Maybe try harder to understand what people are trying to say to you. It seems you're just knee jerking because you know some gay people so you must automatically be offended if for no other reason than that.

Fact is anyone can be a pedophile. Even gay people.
Being gay does not magically make someone exempt from being human and doing things some humans are known to do.

Maybe stop taking this thread as an attack on your siblings, which it is not, put your personal feelings aside and focus on the subject matter at hand and the associated facts and nothing else.

I mean I could understand your reactions here if someone pointed out and specifically named the gay people in your life as pedophiles, but nobody did. You're the one who brought them up actually.

The topic is about if pedophilia is scientifically proven to be more likely to occur in certain sub-groups of society.
Not does being a gay pedophile make all gays pedophiles?

If the topic was "Are straight people more likely to abuse children? Report says 30% of heteros sexually abuse kids!"
I know I wouldn't be going
"OMG HOW DARE YOU MY BROTHER AND SISTER ARE BOTH STRAIGHT AND NOT PEDOPHILES!!!"
(Not that I know what they get up to while I am not looking, I can only assume what I do see is reality.)

But I would be concerned as to why so many hetero's are doing it, what can those figures teach us in preventing or ending it. How can we use those facts to better protect children.

Because protecting kids is a # load more important than protecting my feels.

What's more important to you?

Sorry, but the more you post, the more I cannot take you seriously. You say you choose not to be gay. So, let me ask you something. Do you choose to love your mum and dad, brothers and sisters if you have any? Do you chose to live hour children if you have any?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLorax
In Australia there is a school program.

It was promoted as an anti bullying program.

Safe Schools. It's creators are a homosexual pedophile and a lesbian from La trobe University.
The lesbians admitted it was a program to make children homosexual and transgender.

It's been very effective. The number of children turning trans has gone from about 8 per year, nation wide, to about 1000.

The program was linked to an online recourse.
One of those was ACON. An aids service.
It promoted finding homosexual hookups, sodomy and spoke of the excitement for men, of boys in school uniform.

Let's stop pretending that children are not groomed for homosexuality, it's the only way that homosexuals can increase their community get young meat. This has been admitted in one of their forums.
Child grooming takes place in many ways, it's something you have to look into to really understand it.

Girls often become lesbians or trans as a result of Child rape.

I've been watching a heap of trans videos, detransitioners, they all speak of trauma being a big factor in becoming trans. Also YouTube brand cult like attention from the trans community.

They are also ignored by the trans community if they detransition.

Let's not forget that trans really means a mental illness called gender identity disorder.

And people are treated like crap because they recover and return to mental health.

With the statistics for violence in the homosexual, I don't know how anyone can pretend that it's a lifestyle that should be promoted.

I read an article were a guy's says something like..... the act of sodomy is essentially violent, because it hurts and the anus isn't designed for that activity. So by their very nature, they are more violent in relationships.

That makes sense.

They also have a higher drug use, more involved in sadomasochistic activities and the highest rates o STDs.

Not very healthy at all.

Seriously they damage their anus's and become incontinent.

And poo is very germy. Hello?

And if you search 'sodomy mind control mkultra '
and have a good read, you quickly understand that sodomy is being promoted as a form of mass mind damage and control.

Sodomy is also practiced in Freemasonry and other occult groups, supposedly for enlightenment, but it's really for mind control.

And it's quite disgusting that homosexuals choose the life style, then demand to adopt other people's children. They demand heterosexuals cater to their inability to breed.

I'm pretty over it, as an agenda and I feel sorry for those that are caught up with it.

Our nation's are run by homosexual pedophiles.
The Lucifaran sick mongrels.

Pretty depressing. One of my FB friends has depression. Her therapist has convinced her she is trans. WTF?

The Lucifaran agenda

What a complete and utter load of rubbish!

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I absolutely can't stand all this gender politics trash, what this small minority within society fail to realise is the average heterosexual person has absolutely no interest in your bedroom habits or how you identify, we are too busy raising our children. Not only that, we have allowed the patients to run the asylum. The direct correlation between sexual perversion and mental illness should not be ignored.

Where i draw the line is this nonsense being used to confuse my children. No-one will ever convince me that a homosexual relationship has the same merit as heterosexual, simply due to the act of procreation, the breakdown of our attitudes towards traditional family relationships will be the end of us all.

It's become apparent there is an over emphasised agenda to propagate the awareness regarding gender and sexual orientation, disregarding biology.

Claim what you will however sodomising another human will never be considered a loving act, it's a selfish act of sexual gratification.

I think what these statistics show is that deviance from the sexual norms and challenging the historical religious beliefs relating to sexual behaviour leads to all kinds of perversion.

We are now advocating the medication and mutilation of our children based on their enforced new age teachings about gender. Complete madness and i for one with vehemently defend my children from these perverted notions.

edit on 19/4/19 by Grenade because: grammar

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
I absolutely can't stand all this gender politics trash, what this small minority within society fail to realise is the average heterosexual person has absolutely no interest in your bedroom habits or how you identify, we are too busy raising our children. Not only that, we have allowed the patients to run the asylum. The direct correlation between sexual perversion and mental illness should not be ignored.

Where i draw the line is this nonsense being used to confuse my children. No-one will ever convince me that a homosexual relationship has the same merit as heterosexual, simply due to the act of procreation, the breakdown of our attitudes towards traditional family relationships will be the end of us all.

It's become apparent there is an over emphasised agenda to propagate the awareness regarding gender and sexual orientation, disregarding biology.

Claim what you will however sodomising another human will never be considered a loving act, it's a selfish act of sexual gratification.

I think what these statistics show is that deviance from the sexual norms and challenging the historical religious beliefs relating to sexual behaviour leads to all kinds of perversion.

We are now advocating the medication and mutilation of our children based on their enforced new age teachings about gender. Complete madness and i for one with vehemently defend my children from these perverted notions.

What a suprise you are religous! I really hope none of your children turn out to be gay because you are the sort of person I think who will disown them!

As for it being a "loving act" you do realise that being gay is not just about the sexual act! It's also about love. Are you saying there is no gay couples who have been together for years? You think that gay people do not fall in love?

As for sodomising eachother. You do realise that a lot of get hetro sexual couples have anal sex too, and get up to all sorts of stuff!

Seriously! Why does it bother you so much? Should you be worried about the real problems we, and your children face? Be it war , terrorism, child abuse,climate change etc Don't you think these are the real concerns every parent should have, and not focusing their hate on people who mean you no harm?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

This all day long....

edit on 19-4-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

This all day long....

No suprise there!

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Sorry, but the more you post, the more I cannot take you seriously. You say you choose not to be gay. So, let me ask you something. Do you choose to love your mum and dad, brothers and sisters if you have any? Do you chose to live hour children if you have any?

Can't take me seriously? Well that's a great response to someone trying to have a conversation with you.
Find such things typical of people who cannot see any other world view but their own.

Could try actually addressing points I am making instead of cherry picking.

Do I choose to love people? Well yes. Pretty sure I made that very clear, everything I do is a choice just as everything you and everyone else does is.

Biology means nothing to me when it comes to 'love'. There are no laws that say I must love people because the label they have.

Would you love a sibling who beat you up every day of your life?
Would you love an abusive parent?
If your siblings abused children would you still love them?
If so why? Because family?

Yeah I don't work that way.
Love like trust is earned not given. Only my kids have my unconditional love, to a point.

Clearly though you aren't getting anything said to you unless what is being said suits you so I'll end our interaction on this subject matter here unless you wish to have a real discussion on the topic at hand.

I'm answering your questions. Maybe you can answer mine.
edit on 19-4-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: added a line.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
ETA - I "somehow " posted a reply to a tottally different thread here

so - delete
edit on 20-4-2019 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Can't take me seriously? Well that's a great response to someone trying to have a conversation with you.
Find such things typical of people who cannot see any other world view but their own.

Could try actually addressing points I am making instead of cherry picking.

Do I choose to love people? Well yes. Pretty sure I made that very clear, everything I do is a choice just as everything you and everyone else does is.

Biology means nothing to me when it comes to 'love'. There are no laws that say I must love people because the label they have.

Would you love a sibling who beat you up every day of your life?
Would you love an abusive parent?
If your siblings abused children would you still love them?
If so why? Because family?

Yeah I don't work that way.
Love like trust is earned not given. Only my kids have my unconditional love, to a point.

Clearly though you aren't getting anything said to you unless what is being said suits you so I'll end our interaction on this subject matter here unless you wish to have a real discussion on the topic at hand.

I'm answering your questions. Maybe you can answer mine.

That's not true. You hear all the time about people doing horrible things, but their mum and dad still saying no matter what, they still love them. So you think I choose to love my daughter. So I made the conciouss decision to choose to love my daughter, and it is not on the sub conciouss level?

I really feel for you if you choose to love someone, even if it's your own family. It reminds me of people on a sociopathic level when they do not naturally feel love for someone, so they make the conciouss choose that they somehow do love them, so it's not real love.

If your child does something wrong, or another part of your family, you don't, or definaitly should not be making that decision that you do not love them anymore. If you do, then your brain is sired differently .

But as I said before, on this thread, there have been real anti gay stuff. Be it from religous nuts, or closet gay people. Nine out of ten, it's always one of these two.

Bring gay is not a choice. Do you think millions of gay people example in Muslim countries where it is forbidden choose to be gay so they can be beaten, tortured and even killed? You think they do it for the fun of it?

Also, what a lot of people have been saying on this thread, they purely think it's a sexual thing, which is rediculas. It's sexual to a certain extent of course, just like heterosexual relationships, but gay couples also spend the rest of their lives together, just like heterosexual couples.

But the most important thing is this. Why does it bother people so much? It does not affect them, gay people do not want to hurt them. They are just living their lives like you or me.

There are more things to worry about on this planet, then people who do not effect you in anyway.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Here are more out in the open facts that prove your source statistics may only be true within that small group, not within the wider scope of facts.

The point being, that child molestation is an impaired psychological functioning problem where the perpetrators have never developed the capacity for mature sexual relationships with other adults, either men or women. Instead, their sexual attractions focus on children – boys, girls, or children of both sexes - and where the link to homosexuality has time and time again been proven to not exist.

Inappropriately blaming or victimizing homosexual men, within or outside of the church, does not keep children safe or solve clergy sexual abuse problems. Regardless of sexual orientation or the vows of priestly celibacy or even marital vows, only a small percentage of people seek sexual activity with children and teens, and the vast majority of them are heterosexual, married and noncelibate laypersons who tend to exploit members of their own family. The false and distracting focus on homosexuality is not relevant to keeping children safe within the Catholic Church.

www.americamagazine.org...

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Here are more out in the open facts that prove your source statistics may only be true within that small group, not within the wider scope of facts.

The point being, that child molestation is an impaired psychological functioning problem where the perpetrators have never developed the capacity for mature sexual relationships with other adults, either men or women. Instead, their sexual attractions focus on children – boys, girls, or children of both sexes - and where the link to homosexuality has time and time again been proven to not exist.

Inappropriately blaming or victimizing homosexual men, within or outside of the church, does not keep children safe or solve clergy sexual abuse problems. Regardless of sexual orientation or the vows of priestly celibacy or even marital vows, only a small percentage of people seek sexual activity with children and teens, and the vast majority of them are heterosexual, married and noncelibate laypersons who tend to exploit members of their own family. The false and distracting focus on homosexuality is not relevant to keeping children safe within the Catholic Church.

www.americamagazine.org...

Nice post and link. No point though, as these people are just plain hateful. Be it religous nuts or closet gays. I have had people post on here thinking gay people are going to infect everyone lololol . Amazes me that people put all their hate into things and people who mean them no harm

I really hope these people do not have children who end up being gay, becsuse these are the sort of people who will disown their children for being gay.

So so sad

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

We all have our interpretations of things. Your views on love are no more wrong or right than mine.
I won't judge you as more or less than me for how you choose or do not choose to love others.

And yes, my brain is 'w'ired differently to some as I have higher functioning Autism, so I tend to view most things in life extremely scientifically and logically.

If you knew me better you'd know the love I have for my children is unquestionable and unconditional. But end of the day, for me it is a choice.
Is it really so bad if it is?

Anyways what is love, sexual urges or anything we humans do other than chemical reactions affecting the brain?

I choose to not ignore biological facts for the sake of my own or other peoples feelings and nothing else.
That is just how I am.
edit on 21-4-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos and words.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Why do you assume that people who are gay were victims of sexual abuse?

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Why do you assume that people who are gay were victims of sexual abuse?

Because they are absolutly clueless! Making stuff up to fit their beliefs!

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

We all have our interpretations of things. Your views on love are no more wrong or right than mine.
I won't judge you as more or less than me for how you choose or do not choose to love others.

And yes, my brain is 'w'ired differently to some as I have higher functioning Autism, so I tend to view most things in life extremely scientifically and logically.

If you knew me better you'd know the love I have for my children is unquestionable and unconditional. But end of the day, for me it is a choice.
Is it really so bad if it is?

Anyways what is love, sexual urges or anything we humans do other than chemical reactions affecting the brain?

I choose to not ignore biological facts for the sake of my own or other peoples feelings and nothing else.
That is just how I am.

Well, thst is how you are. Certainly not how I am. Love goes beyond choices. I definaitly do not "choose" to love my daughter.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Actually i do not prescribe to any religion. Probably best to stick to facts rather than assumption.

I do however think that traditional christian beliefs have some merit when it comes to teaching people about morality.

As previously stated i simply don't care about other peoples bedroom habits. If you are gay then power to you, completely accept your sexuality.

It's also true that heterosexual couples engage in sodomy however this is also a form of sexual gratification rather than a loving act.

Engaging in a heterosexual relationship which results in procreation propagates our species, watching my children being born is the most amazing thing i will ever experience.

I can assure you i would defend and love my children unconditionally regardless of their sexual orientation however it is my firm belief they will be more productive and happier should they enter into a heterosexual relationship, for one i can have grandchildren to love and adore.

To address your final argument, i think the current trend with regards gender politics is harmful to children and denies everything about our understanding of biology.

Being gay is a sexual preference, not accepting your biological sex is a mental illness. I think a lot more good could be done with healthcare funding rather than mutilating people to satisfy their skewed image of themselves.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Both .

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Being gay is a sexual preference, not accepting your biological sex is a mental illness. I think a lot more good could be done with healthcare funding rather than mutilating people to satisfy their skewed image of themselves.

Sorry, but this is just wrong. If it is just a sexual preference, then why do a lot of gay couples stay together four years, just like heterosexual couples? So your statement I quoted does not make sense whatsoever.

So, it's a mental illness to fall in love and love someone of the same sex? That is just rediculas!

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Sorry, but this is just wrong. If it is just a sexual preference, then why do a lot of gay couples stay together four years, just like heterosexual couples? So your statement I quoted does not make sense whatsoever.

So, it's a mental illness to fall in love and love someone of the same sex? That is just rediculas!

Do you read and process what people say or automatically jump on the defensive?

I said not accepting your biological sex is a mental illness. Being gay is a sexual preference. I fully accept that gay people can be in loving relationships. What i don't accept is the total fallacy that gender is also a preference that is purely psychological when it is clearly physiological. If you don't understand the difference then google the terms.
edit on 22/4/19 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Yes, it is ridiculous, good job that's not what i was implying.

Being born with male genitals, hormones, chemistry, physiology then spending your life denying this biological fact IS a mental illness. Even more so when you start medicating, believing you are a member of the opposite sex, taking it even further we get to self mutilation which is what people really mean when they refer to "transitioning".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join