It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI seeks woman who made Columbine ‘credible threat’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
FBI seeks woman who made ‘credible threat’ at Columbine days before anniversary of 1999 shooting

www.washingtonpost.com/e ducation

April 16 at 5:36 PM
Authorities are searching for a woman who they say made a “credible threat” to Columbine High School and more than 20 other schools in Colorado’s Jefferson County, a scare that comes just days before the community planned to commemorate the 20th anniversary of one of the country’s deadliest school shootings.

Police identified the suspect as 18-year-old Sol Pais, who, they said, traveled to Colorado and threatened the schools. They described her as “armed” and “extremely dangerous” and said she was last seen in the county’s foothills, clad in camouflage pants, black boots and a black T-shirt.

didn't see this anywhere else... but sounds a bit like BS such little info on the suspect, makes you wonder. All of it sounds a bit bogus

edit on Tue Apr 16 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: EXTAGS ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

added another source and attempt to fix link in post
myfox8.com...
edit on Tue Apr 16 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

She looks older than 18 to me. I hope they find her. My child would not be going until she's found.

apnews.com...
edit on 16-4-2019 by EchoesInTime because: link

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

UPDATE 5:14 pm: Because this is an active and ongoing investigation we cannot release further info about where Sol Pais is from, how long she has been here & the nature of the threat. That could compromise the investigation. If you see her please call 303-630-6227

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Anti-Gun Red Herring using another disposable identity with a scripted story 😎

EarWax

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

this is the kind of thing they need to focus on

would be easier if people didnt scream for investigations into # like trump t shirts being sold and such

lets let them do some real work

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

UPDATE 5:14 pm: Because this is an active and ongoing investigation we cannot release further info about where Sol Pais is from, how long she has been here & the nature of the threat. That could compromise the investigation. If you see her please call 303-630-6227

That's, errr, interesting...

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

She looks older than 18 to me. I hope they find her. My child would not be going until she's found.

apnews.com...

She looks like my ex-wife. Wait a minute....HOLY CRAP!!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Yeah I had just read that blurb on the twitter.

And I agree she doesn't look 18, plus that name is weird af.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I hear ya, obviously, that's exactly what they are doing. But the fact it's a woman, it's weird, AND she is barely a woman, at 18 a kid, my daughters were just silly little chits at 18. Has any woman/girl ever carried out a mass shooting? Even her name is unusual, only one in an spokeo search. Just don't ever remember hearing a woman mentioned as a credible threat for a mass shooting, or doing one or attempting one.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
looks older than 18 to me too.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

apnews.com...

there's something about psychotic murderous women that is incredibly sexy..

like, id let her screw me until the sun came up.. sure, i might have my throat slit at the end.. but it'd be worth it!

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
a reply to: TinySickTears

I hear ya, obviously, that's exactly what they are doing. But the fact it's a woman, it's weird, AND she is barely a woman, at 18 a kid, my daughters were just silly little chits at 18. Has any woman/girl ever carried out a mass shooting? Even her name is unusual, only one in an spokeo search. Just don't ever remember hearing a woman mentioned as a credible threat for a mass shooting, or doing one or attempting one.

does seem strange and women are usually not mass shooters

i can only think of 1 honestly

en.wikipedia.org...(San_Diego)

The Grover Cleveland Elementary School shooting took place on January 29, 1979, at a public elementary school in San Diego, California, United States. The principal and a custodian were killed; eight children and a police officer were injured. A 16-year-old girl, Brenda Spencer, who lived in a house across the street from the school, was convicted of the shootings. Tried as an adult, she pleaded guilty to two counts of murder and assault with a deadly weapon, and was given an indefinite sentence. As of April 2019, she remains in prison.

A reporter reached Spencer by phone while she was still in the house after the shooting, and asked her why she did it. She answered: "I don't like Mondays. This livens up the day,

Bob Geldoff wrote a song about it

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

there's something about psychotic murderous women that is incredibly sexy..

like, id let her screw me until the sun came up.. sure, i might have my throat slit at the end.. but it'd be worth it!

i was going to say it's cause you know they would jump on that D and do you right

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

apnews.com...

from above link story................

Pais was last seen in the foothills west of Denver, was considered armed and extremely dangerous and should not be approached.
😆

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I remember the song Boomtown Rats and the back story...

Heres hoping they catch her before she can do any damage, Denver TV says she is from south Florida, that's quite a trip also shows she is a motivated individual.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Anti-Gun Red Herring using another disposable identity with a scripted story 😎

EarWax

Possible... she could of been MKUltra, the government spooks tend to do anniversary events.

edit on 07040730pm302019Tue, 16 Apr 2019 21:07:23 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Can confirm the crazy ones are quite...energetic in the sack.

That said, don't think I would mess with this flavor of crazy.

Agree with others who say she does not look 18.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Forgive me but..

This woman should be public enemy no. 1 right now. Seriously. In the god damned foothills?

I have a child here. Call in the #ing Army for all I care. Find this woman. There should be an insane search underway right now...

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
It looks like ALL schools in the Denver and surrounding areas going to be closed on Wednesday.

No staff is to report to work, no activities, classes, etc at all.

Even my school district is closed, and we're about an hour north of Denver proper.

This is some serious #.

My question is, even if your 'infatuated' with an event, what prompts you to do something like this? I mean, there is crazy in the world, but this is a bit more then I've seen in a while, or outside Congress.

Need to dig on this POI.. Something seems off, and those pics are bizarre.

Columbine's anniversary is on the 20th. (20 year anniversary, too. as it happened in 1999). That's a Saturday.

The real fun question is: Will schools remain closed until she is found and arrested?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

I don't mind the abundance of caution, really don't if the threat is credible they are in a no-win situation... but will be interesting if they don't catch her soon. There has got to be so much more to this story.....

Evidently purchased pump shotgun and ammo soon after leaving Denver Airport..
edit on 17-4-2019 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join