It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI seeks woman who made Columbine ‘credible threat’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

She looks to be 35 at the age of 18, but she still looks good enough to get laid. WTF is wrong with her?!

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
her name literally means "sun country" Sol pais Sol = sun and pais = country or territory

and she looks to be about 30 years old

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

I have seen young girls like this who all seem aged due to their drug addictions. I am guessing her craziness may well stem from drug use too.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Interesting grammatical / gematria connection with Paris:

churches have been burning across Paris all spring. One of the most important church burnt before Notre Dam is the famed "St. Sulpice," a medieval cathedral that figured in the "Holy Blood / Holy Grail" and "Da Vinci Code" conspiracy fables.

St. Sulpice / Sol Pais.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I call BS on this where's the gun store pictures / videos??? All gun stores have security cams.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Good point Mikell, I'd like to see the videos too, but thats what the article said. Of course at this point and what also makes me go hmmm she hasn't done anything illegal, they can't detain her only potentially stop her on a mental health check.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
she's in the foothills near me. not going hiking today!

it's gonna get cold tonight, too, wonder how long she'll last..

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Not buying that a 18 year old girl would spend money on airplane tickets just to fly somewhere buy a gun and shoot up something alone and on her own . Something doesn't add up .

Also In Colorado you have to show proof of residency to buy a gun as far as I know .

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I found out that she posted her plans in online gun forum:
www.nationalgunforum.com...

first of all, thank you for taking the time to answer my question and in that extent - i really do appreciate it. i'm flying in but plan on coming back in car for a road trip, and i'm aware of the law requiring that the gun be stored in a locked container, etc. i have it all planned out, have friends coming with me who own guns and know what they're doing. i'm currently in the process of contacting both CO and FL gun stores but just wanted a second opinion, gun laws can get tricky and i want the most info i can get, even if i have to take it with a grain of salt. to answer your question, i just wanted to take the opportunity of this trip to buy a shotgun and go shooting/hunting somewhere nicer than FL, lol, and with friends who know more than I do. CO forests beat FL forests any day. plus if i bought the gun in FL i'd have to go through the trouble of dealing with the airport but driving back should be a simpler process. thank you again for your response!

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Anti-Gun Red Herring using another disposable identity with a scripted story 😎

EarWax

The perfect ending for a scripted disposable identity has happened 😎

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
expired...

"A young Florida woman who travelled to Colorado and bought a shotgun for what authorities feared would be a Columbine-inspired attack just days ahead of the 20th anniversary was found dead Wednesday in an apparent suicide after a nearly 24-hour manhunt."

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: solentsunrise
expired...

"A young Florida woman who travelled to Colorado and bought a shotgun for what authorities feared would be a Columbine-inspired attack just days ahead of the 20th anniversary was found dead Wednesday in an apparent suicide after a nearly 24-hour manhunt."

As I predicted!

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
A tragedy across the board, imo.

Why wasn't anyone paying attention to this gal, to head something like this off before it happened?

Always a sad state of affairs when someone ends their life.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join