It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a look at these online Comments about Notre Dame Raises question of Intentional act.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Here's just a snap shot of pages of comments about the Fire at Notre Dame this raises the question of "intention act" vs "accident" why is NO ONE questioning this? just read and look and OPEN your EYES .

pbs.twimg.com...

Am i the only one willing to say this?

Why are you trying so hard to link this to "Muslim extremists"? Why did you post an obvious fake video claiming Muslims were cheering and say that certain phrase the right hates?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

do you know how many of them are effected from the actions taken by western countries against theirs?

Doesn't seem to stop them flooding into these horrible colonial western countries though does it?

the incident is unfortunate but please dont use it to further the divide and hatred

Strangely, there didn't used to be any of this divide and hate....until those in the West started self segregating for fear of being contaminated then blowing us up until recently its all been very one sided

have you ever tried being in their shoes? of course not

Does living through weekly/daily bombings by the IRA count? Does being a Christian in a Muslim country count?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I certainly think this was arson. Do any of you realise how hard it is to start a fire with construction tools.
All electric tools, even if left on don't suddenly decide to break out into flames. A site with this significance would be monitored strictly for any form that might start a fire.
Now let me say if any body (and I'm not say who) wanted to burn it down they started it in the exact place. Ground floor everything is granite etc. only minimal flammable material. So , easy access to the roof (by the way the roof hundreds of years old and highly inflammable) by way of the scaffolding.
Another pointer, they closed the cathedral earlier so there would be no one inside to raise the alarm if the fledgling fire was spotted.
Call it supposition if you like, but there's more supposition for arson than accidental fire.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Its pretty obvious all these churches are being destroyed, women being raped, etc after millions of head cutting Muslim savages were invited into Europe no questions asked.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Here's just a snap shot of pages of comments about the Fire at Notre Dame this raises the question of "intention act" vs "accident" why is NO ONE questioning this? just read and look and OPEN your EYES .

pbs.twimg.com...

Am i the only one willing to say this?

No, just no. How does this suggest it was intentional?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I certainly think this was arson. Do any of you realise how hard it is to start a fire with construction tools.

Tell that to Morgan Academy in Dundee and Glasgow School of Art in, well Glasgow, both buildings ravaged by accidental fires started by contractors. Morgan Academy was a roof fire, like Notre Dame, Glasgow School of Art was much worse....

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Nobody knows yet, However there is one point makes Me worry;

I typed Notre Dame - into en.Wikipedia, and as i read down the page , which does mention the fire, I read one line that states ;

A water reservoir, covered with a lead roof, is located between the two towers, behind the colonnade and the gallery and in front of the nave and the pignon. It can be used to quickly extinguish a fire.

Wonder if such tried ? or somehow Failed ?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

That or a Pyramid shape spire .

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I laughed at 'no brain activity whatsoever'. Says the person who answers with one liners that make no sense and doesn't even do his/her own research. Go away.

ETA: At least I provided some evidence to back up my claim, something that is entirely lacking in any of your posts.
edit on 18-4-2019 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

those are just trolls , but also happen to be muslim!

people say #ty things all the time just for a reaction because they want attention!

#in losers , anyone who panders in the suffering of others or anyone who gloats over the pain and suffering of others should not be given the time of day!

All you are doing is giving that # show of humans energy to fuel their fire !

edit on 18-4-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Do any of you realise how hard it is to start a fire with construction tools.

Well, considering my work pants literally caught on fire once, well I was using a angle grinder... I'm gonna totally disagree with that statement.

The reality is, there's a thousand different things going on in any given worksite, which have the potential (no matter how unlikely) to ignite a fire.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I can't even count the number of fires I've seen resulting from construction activities!

A good friend of mine burned much of his house down (by accident) due to a fire which started in his garage after he was doing some wood working in it. Smoldered for hours, and erupted into flames in the middle of the night when he and his wife were in bed. (Burned up a fully restored classic Mustang too!)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Vile. Just vile. That people can post and show the truth of the matter and then have others defend that kind of behavior is disgusting. Worthless human lives putting others who better this world at risk.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The Muslim Politician That stated it was divine intervention for prohibiting religious freedom in France in 2010 was the cause of the Notre Dame fire and also recommended that firefighters sleep at the Basilica of Notre Dame in Montreal suggesting in a subversive way that it could be the next church to go up in flames.

But she apologized After because of Pressure .

This is a fact and it did happen it is no longer on any MSM news sites its only on sites like that of info wars and others So there IS definitely a massive and concerted effort to suppress ANY Islamic /Muslim Criticizing media news stories ect .....

This should have you very worried free speech is ok just as long as you do not criticize or question anything Muslim or Islamic in a Negative way.the above story is fact but it's been erased then portrayed and dismissed as right wing hysteria SAD

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
I did expect this reaction from some...strange though how a certain sector of society can say whatever they like and its not classed as hate speech (whatever the hell that is)
And yet if we in the UK say just one word out of line....its a visit by the Police and a ban on social media

I also live in the U.K. and from my perspective 1984 hasn't become reality, we are not living in the Orwellian State you paint a picture of. Say the wrong thing to the wrong person and sure, that can happen, it's a symptom of the Facebook Generation. But if you have a bit of decorum and a dollop of common sense you should never find yourself saying anything that leads the police to your door...

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Gothmog

Since you seem to know , evidenced by your last statement , what was it ?
How do you derive such a positive acknowledgment that you state with such surety ?

I dont know. That is why I am asking.

If there wasn't ongoing restoration work in the area the fire started then I could understand people questioning it but as it is the cause is almost certainly an accident.

Speaking from the scene just before midday on Tuesday, the Paris prosecutor said there was nothing to indicate a deliberate act.

Officials say investigators are looking at the possibility that the fire, which broke out at the world-famous tourist site on Monday evening, originated amid construction work on the roof of the medieval cathedral.
www.euronews.com...

Restoration work makes it even more suspicious. It means people where right there when it started, and should have put it out as it started.

Not true. A similar incident, I keep referring to in discussions on Notre Dame, happened in a historic High School in Dundee. Workmen we're renovating the roof space and one went away for the day, leaving a blowtorch lit, left unchecked a blaze started destroying the roof of the entire building, closing the school while a full restoration took place. By your logic that shouldn't have happened because it was an industrial accident. Also Glasgow School of Art, The Grove Nightclub, also in Dundee all the same.

I'm sure if you do a quick search you'd find loads of examples...

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I wasnt following all to goings on about this event, but...what I was thinking is...considering the current political climate and immigration issues in EU, I wonder...if it was a deliberate attack by the extremists (obviously I'm thinking about Islamic ones), would the authorities ever admit to it ?

There is an ongoing "directive" to minimize all immigration issues and to promote a success story about integration. And taken into account the magnitude of the "event"...certainly one would expect if it were a deliberate attack, that there would commotion and most probably the level of tension about "immigration" would certainly rise. Would probably mobilize the extremist on the other end...and things could heat up even more.

The problem for me is...I dont trust authorities any more. When they say it was an accident...I'm thinking...that's the only way this would go down quietly. If we all thought it was an accident. And it immediately raises suspicion on my part.

I admit I know very little about the circumstances of the fire, so I'm not claiming it was deliberate, I'm just saying...if it was...they probably wouldnt tell us.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Oh no, no criminal act
no faith inspired terrorrrrrrism

Notre Dame fire cause may have been electrical – official

Investigators think an electrical short circuit may have caused the fire at the Notre Dame Cathedral, according to a judicial police official.

An initial assessment of the cathedral was made on Wednesday but safety hazards have prevented a search of its charred interior, the official told Associated Press

Since the cathedral will be closed to the public for years, the rector of the Catholic parish that worships there has proposed building a temporary structure on the plaza in front of the gothic-era landmark. City authorities gave their approval on Thursday “subject to technical restraints”.

“The rector has no cathedral for the moment ... but I’m going to try to invent something,” Bishop Patrick Chauvet said.

Given the OP's penchant for making stuff up over thast few days
It makes one wonder if he isn't Bishop Patrick Chauvet in disguise !

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

it's the lingo.

"Investigators think"....they think. Safety hazards prevented the search of the interior.

Does that sound certain to you ? The summation is...we havent done an investigation, but we know it was an accident for sure.

Okey dokey.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join