It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a look at these online Comments about Notre Dame Raises question of Intentional act.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I admit I know very little about the circumstances of the fire, so I'm not claiming it was deliberate, I'm just saying...if it was...they probably wouldnt tell us.

Hey Mario , long time no see

The fire started in the roof of what is a tall building in the area that renovation work was being done , investigators have interviewed staff who were there and as far as I'm aware no one has reported anything unusual before the fire started so for someone to get up there , unseen , with the accelerant needed to start the fire seems highly unlikely to me.

I doubt that if the fire was started deliberately the authorities would cover it up , not saying they wouldn't but I can't see why they would given the number of people and agencies working on it.

As is the way with these thing I have no doubt when the official report is released some people will still believe the opposite of what the official conclusion is.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Hey Gortex
Indeed..it's been a while

The fire started in the roof of what is a tall building in the area that renovation work was being done , investigators have interviewed staff who were there and as far as I'm aware no one has reported anything unusual before the fire started so for someone to get up there , unseen , with the accelerant needed to start the fire seems highly unlikely to me.

I realize, and as someone already stated...numerous fires have sprung from construction being done at the location. It defo wouldnt be the first time.

As for nobody reporting anything unusual...that also wouldnt be the first time
Nobody reported anything unusual on 9/11 too

I doubt that if the fire was started deliberately the authorities would cover it up , not saying they wouldn't but I can't see why they would given the number of people and agencies working on it.

You doubt ?
I can see why...as I mentioned...they need to keep the "integration is going fine" narrative. Nothing to fear folks. It's all ok. I know you realize, for instance if it was announced that it was a terror attack...the entire right wing of EU would be up in arms. More then it has been up until now. At least that's the way I see it.

As for the number of people working on it...you know as I do...all those people working on it dont have a say. They cant go to press and disclose their findings, they do so to their superiors, which in turn creates a bottleneck for information control.

I still think it's a stretch to call it a deliberate attack, but on the other hand...it appears the narrative that it was accidental started even when the fires were still raging, without the investigation being done. Maybe it's just the conspiracy nut in me...I still think they (the authorities in France) would have a motive in not disclosing if it was deliberate.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Says the person who answers with one liners that make no sense and doesn't even do his/her own research. Go away.

yes, my own words, I wasn't answering anything, how you interpret my short post as an answer to something other than what it was, a comment based on how ignorant some are on ATS is beyond me.

I don't need a video to speak for me

If I were to post a video I would follow the terms and conditions of the site and post what the video was about, not post video and say watch this.

I didn't do my own research?

on what?

WTF are talking about, I made a comment that got you so triggered because as you showed in the very next post, described brain dead posters that post videos without any of their own thoughts.

Go away?

NO thanks,

sorry you got upset that a random internet poster could describe you so well.

ETA: At least I provided some evidence to back up my claim, something that is entirely lacking in any of your posts.

claim?

what was your claim?

You posted a YouTube video and said watch this and its true and happening.

The evidence of what I said, my opinion, was your post just after mine hence why I thanked you in a later post.

(post by Waterglass removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join