It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a look at these online Comments about Notre Dame Raises question of Intentional act.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Personally, I think Notre Dame is a crisis actor.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Here's just a snap shot of pages of comments about the Fire at Notre Dame this raises the question of "intention act" vs "accident" why is NO ONE questioning this? just read and look and OPEN your EYES .

pbs.twimg.com...

Am i the only one willing to say this?

Um, yeah dude... you do realize the people in that screen shot you linked to are obviously blatantly trolling, right?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Mosque and church burning round the same time... just accidents man. 😒

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It is terrible that people would be celebrating that such a sad event happened. has that video been proven not to be a hoax and has the fire been proven not to be terrorist related?
edit on 16-4-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: S777S
Mosque and church burning round the same time... just accidents man. 😒

Good point.

With only tens of millions of religious buildings around the world and 365 days in a year... Two on fire in the same day in different regions seems statistically impossible.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
Considering which ones they were...

Didn’t you read my words? Just accidents...

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Gothmog

Since you seem to know , evidenced by your last statement , what was it ?
How do you derive such a positive acknowledgment that you state with such surety ?

I dont know. That is why I am asking.

If there wasn't ongoing restoration work in the area the fire started then I could understand people questioning it but as it is the cause is almost certainly an accident.

Speaking from the scene just before midday on Tuesday, the Paris prosecutor said there was nothing to indicate a deliberate act.

Officials say investigators are looking at the possibility that the fire, which broke out at the world-famous tourist site on Monday evening, originated amid construction work on the roof of the medieval cathedral.
www.euronews.com...

Restoration work makes it even more suspicious. It means people where right there when it started, and should have put it out as it started.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

maybe Jussie Smollett was their consultant!

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Here's just a snap shot of pages of comments about the Fire at Notre Dame this raises the question of "intention act" vs "accident" why is NO ONE questioning this? just read and look and OPEN your EYES .

pbs.twimg.com...

Am i the only one willing to say this?

you are so predicted, do you know any of those posters?
do you know how many of them are effected from the actions taken by western countries against theirs?
have you ever tried being in their shoes? of course not

people post things on the internet all the time and are effected and therefore react according to their experience

put your self in their position and try not to react

try to understand and think

stop being guided into thinking one single way without self investigating

Muslims are all around and im one of them, I didn't cheer it because I like historical places regardless of their belief base

the incident is unfortunate but please dont use it to further the divide and hatred

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

maybe Jussie Smollett was their consultant!

Two birds with one stone.

This takes some of the heat off of him.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

No one should cheer something like that... I somehow doubt a “Muslim” would cheer at the burning of a place of worship that’s dedicated to a “prophet” they also believe in... they do believe in Jesus don’t they?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: S777S
a reply to: Dr UAE

No one should cheer something like that... I somehow doubt a “Muslim” would cheer at the burning of a place of worship that’s dedicated to a “prophet” they also believe in... they do believe in Jesus don’t they?

no cheers from me and I certainly believe in Jesus peace be upon him, otherwise I wouldn't be considered as a Muslim

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
They screenshotted one comments section of one Facebook post in a place themed for and frequented by Islamists and sympathizers and their like.

Look at all of the names, how all of the comments are making fun of it, citing examples in the Muslim world of no one caring about their destruction, and the number of likes and reactions passed around by the readers in that community.

Please exxplain how this is evidence of anything beyond a hateful Muslim and sympathizer Facebook group.

When liberal protesters were killed by the guy running them over, I'm sure it was cheered and praised by some weird Facebook group out there at least with pro-Trump people who also happen to be extremists, maybe white supremacists. There's garbage on there for or against anything specific if you knew the names of the groups and had access to them, or the people's Facebook profiles that post it openly for thousands of followers. It depends on how sensitive and inclusive it is.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

The experts are going to be on site not on YouTube.

But I understand... this is a conspiracy theory website and this is the lens we measure the world through.

Have fun with this.

But do remember that every other terrorist act in europe in the past few years has been called out as soon as it occurred and no one tried to cover up anything.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
YAY an actual Muslim to weigh in Thank you for posting!
edit on 16-4-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

christians have never committed acts of terror?

en.wikipedia.org...

On 16 July 2001, Peter James Knight walked into the East Melbourne Fertility Clinic, a private abortion provider, carrying a rifle and other weapons[74] including 16 litres of kerosene, three lighters, torches, 30 gags, and a handwritten note that read "We regret to advise that as a result of a fatal accident involving some members of staff, we have been forced to cancel all appointments today". Knight later stated that he intended to massacre everyone in the clinic, and attack all Melbourne abortion clinics. He developed home made mouth gags and door jambs to restrain all patients and staff inside a clinic while he doused them with the kerosene.[75] He shot 44-year-old Stephen Gordon Rogers, a security guard, in the chest, killing him. Staff and clients overpowered him soon after. He intended to massacre the 15 staff and 26 patients at the clinic by burning them alive.

Dr. George Tiller, one of the few doctors in the United States who provided abortions late in pregnancy, was a frequent target of anti-abortion violence and was killed in 2009 by Scott Roeder as he stood in the foyer of his church. A witness who was serving as an usher alongside Dr. Tiller at the church that day told the court that Mr. Roeder entered the foyer, put a gun to the doctor's head and pulled the trigger.

James Kopp was convicted of the murder of Dr. Barnett Slepian, an obstetrician who provided abortion services in the Buffalo area, and has been named a suspect in the shooting of several abortion providers in Canada. Mr. Kopp hid in the woods behind Dr. Slepian's home in October 1998 and shot him through the window with a high-powered rifle, killing him as he stood in his kitchen with his family.

The November 2015 Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood shooting, in which three were killed and nine injured, was described as "a form of terrorism" by Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper.[78] The gunman, Robert Lewis Dear, was described as a "delusional" man[79] who had written on a cannabis internet forum that "sinners" would "burn in hell" during the end times, and had also written about smoking marijuana and propositioned women for sex.[80][81] He had praised the Army of God, saying that attacks on abortion clinics are "God's work

you get the idea

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Given the number of churches that have been vandalized and torched, I think its worth keeping an open mind.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Violent, vile people.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
not all Muslims are like that its just we hear about the negative mostly

a reply to: Creep Thumper

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork Exactly hundreds of millions of dollars worth of antiques and gee its just an accident no one was watching. Was Restoration work being recorded? Everyone coming and going? The work being so exacting a capricious fire is much less likely. The timing is very suspicious being a Holy time for Christians. If there was evidence of an attack by a certain religious group what would officials do? Risk the public's wrath and endanger their positions? Best to look the other way.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join