It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders Says Democrats Not 'Smart Enough' To Understand Trump's Taxes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Its also his legal right to show them but he keeps using the excuse that he is under audit and he keeps claiming that he will show them when he is not.
So weak sauce right there .
His claim is not what you guys claim.
He doesnt say he doesn't have to he says he will when he is not under audit.
Thats a lie. We all know its a lie.
You guys know its a lie and hence this defense that he doesn't have to. We all know he doesn't have to.
We also know he doesnt want to but says he does.
You go on believing what ever. I will do the same.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Back to understanding tax returns... I got back 4k less in taxes, but I saved over 6k in taxes...that is what seems to be the fuzzy math for the left to understand.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

You'd make a better point if you didnt start out insulting people.
Grow up.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

a reply to: CynConcepts

So why doesn't he claim he doesn't have to?

why is his excuse that "I'm under audit".... why does he claim he will when he is not under audit?

Because being under audit is no reason. He can release his own tax returns when ever he wants to. He doesn't want to but also doesn't want to seem like he doesn't want to.
Anyone else would be called a hypocrite but trump is a captain of industry.... what a joke.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Edumakated

Most people don't understand jet propulsion but it doesn't keep them off of an airplane.
Thats just a silly excuse.

I just can't... seriously, you cannot be serious.

I'm done... might as well go explain politics to my pet goldfish.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Obama submitted 16 tax returns , more than any modern day President.

And you do not question a single one...do you...

In 2004 their combine income was about 210k and that would be about 160 for him and 50 for Michelle, and those number are rather steady for past returns too. Then the very next year they make 1.6 million..Michelle went from 50k to well over 300k once her Husband became a senator and then other "business dealings" that they never experienced before for over 1 million. Then they to go over 4 million in 2007 as he gets ready to run for President...

But hey he showed us his 1040 and you all said OK all is good. lol

As someone stated, I have more concerns with someone that goes from little to making millions after they become a politician then a billionaire that decides to become a politician.

edit on 16-4-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: gortex

Obama submitted 16 tax returns , more than any modern day President.

And you do not question a single one...do you...

In 2004 their combine income was about 210k and that would be about 160 for him and 50 for Michelle, and those number are rather steady for past returns too. Then the very next year they make 1.6 million..Michelle went from 50k to well over 300k once her Husband became a senator and then other "business dealings" that they never experienced before for over 1 million. Then to go over 4 million in 2007 as he gets ready to run for President...

But hey he showed us his 1040 and you all said OK all is good. lol

You didn't need their tax returns to see the underhanded dealings. Michelle got a cushy board position at a hospital after Obama was elected to the Senate. No qualifications whatsoever other than being Obama's wife. They got caught up with Tony Rezko essentially buying their mansion in Hyde Park.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

a reply to: gortex

Apparently audits take about twelve years or more.

I am very very luck as I have never been audited.

Though there is nothing unusual in my taxes. The last time we had any issues was the year we sold the store but even that was just more paperwork than usual. No audit.

I have been audited twice. Each took about 3 or 4 weeks. The IRS found nothing but it costs me about $6,000. To defend myself.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Here is the deal on the Trump tax returns.

Trump, in the past, made some very healthy donations to some big name Democrats such as Bill and Hillary. Those donations are in the tax records and the Democrats want it exposed that Trump supported many of his now “enemies” to deflate his supporters.

Trump has no means to counter such “proof” that the tax returns would show. Thus, he would have to wear all the slings and arrows that would come with such a “revelation”

That is the end all, be all. And the excuse is to be sure Trump is compliant with the foreign emolument clause (which is actually a limitation on Congress Critters and not specifically mentioned in Article 2).

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

You didn't need their tax returns to see the underhanded dealings. Michelle got a cushy board position at a hospital after Obama was elected to the Senate. No qualifications whatsoever other than being Obama's wife. They got caught up with Tony Rezko essentially buying their mansion in Hyde Park.

Its amazing what 280k pay increase given to a Senator's wife will buy you...

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I thought Trump already basically stated that during the Republican primaries? He shared how he donated money to politicians on both sides of the partisan aisle as that is how politics was done between corporations and politicians. He wanted that to change.

So why would this be a problem he could not overcome?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Here is the deal on the Trump tax returns.

Trump, in the past, made some very healthy donations to some big name Democrats such as Bill and Hillary. Those donations are in the tax records and the Democrats want it exposed that Trump supported many of his now “enemies” to deflate his supporters.

Ummm.... seriously? Donor info has been public record for a long time - or didn't you know? No need for his tax returns for that.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: tanstaafl

"which orifice did you pull that out of?"

Smell my fingers.

Sorry, I thought you would realize it was rhetorical question... I know which orifice it came from, and no thank you, I prefer living.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I'm on my phone, I remember it from a documentary but I'll have to find an online source later.

They started income tax for the rich to fuel WWI, WWII came income tax for every one.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I have to agree with Sarah Sanders, they are not smart enough. They are not smart enough to run an honest campainge, they are not smart enough to win an "in the bag" election. Are not smart enough to leave Kavanaugh alone, or even a minor for that matter. they are not smart enough to use math, Pelosi "it's only 5 dems" AOC voting block, 70 folks. Math is hard kids, wait until we teach "context" like "actions have consequences" .

The myth of the man is going to be tarnished in history, as it should be, President Trump has no where to go but up from here, he has already been dragged through the mud.

As easy as it would be to do, I will not pander to the democrats or the left any longer. ( the trolls )

The Empror is wearing no clothes!!

[Compare Bernie Sanders lifetime tax returns to President Trump, then tell me who paid their fare share in total)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Congress enacted an income tax in October 1913 as part of the Revenue Act of 1913, levying a 1% tax on net personal incomes above $3,000, with a 6% surtax on incomes above $500,000. By 1918, the top rate of the income tax was increased to 77% (on income over $1,000,000, equivalent of $16,717,815 in 2018 dollars[20]) to finance World War I. The average rate for the rich however, was 15%.[21] The top marginal tax rate was reduced to 58% in 1922, to 25% in 1925 and finally to 24% in 1929. In 1932 the top marginal tax rate was increased to 63% during the Great Depression and steadily increased, reaching 94% in 1944[22] (on income over $200,000, equivalent of $2,868,625 in 2018 dollars[23]). During World War II, Congress introduced payroll withholding and quarterly tax payments.[24]
wiki

While that doesn't have the 10% number I through out earlier, it would seem the number would at least be in the ballpark considering the great depression wouldn't have a vast majority of people making more than 500,000 dollars which later got lowered to 200,000 dollars.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

his donating to the Clintons was well known why would his supporters care about that now?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
While that doesn't have the 10% number I through out earlier, it would seem the number would at least be in the ballpark

Nope, try again...

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude
So if all his deductions are on the up and up and only take what the law allows whats the big secret?

He's so proud of his accomplishments why not show it?

Uh huh.... yup

Is it required by law? If not, why haven't you listed your history of tax payment on ATS? hiding something?

Likely a tax evader, as it typical with "you people". (racists remark obviously)

If you don't show the world your taxes, then we can only assume you are hiding high crimes and misdemeanors. Impeachment is eminent. that is, if you were important like Trump.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

" Sarah Sanders Says Democrats Not 'Smart Enough' To Understand Trump's Taxes "

Ah , Yes . This is True . Case in Point.........

Duh ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join