It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"some people did something" and it affected civil liberties

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
This is a telling Statement from young upcoming democrat who gives you the cause and the reason for 9/11, of course we can take multiple reasons from that statement but at the end of the day civil liberties where affected and further divisions created, this could actually be the answer to Trump.

He came out and broke the mould telling the public all the things they were starting to discover for themselves, or have know.. like fake news.

Now we have a young hot Muslim democrat alluding to some shinnanigans within the monster conspiracy that is 9/11...
BBCNews

Here's the truth. For far too long we have lived with the discomfort of being a second-class citizen and, frankly, I'm tired of it, and every single Muslim in this country should be tired of it. Cair was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties

The uproar is with the "some people did something" bit, what was she implying?

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Ironic from the Muslim religion that is one of the biggest oppressors of women and is a very real threat to basic human rights under sharia law.

Please show how the Muslim religion protects women and civil rights that are enjoyed still for the most part in the USA? Unless the democratic party gets their way on free speech, pushing accused people being found guilty with no due process and mere propaganda, the weaponizing of intelligence and mass media against political opponents ....

I see a pattern forming? Authoritarians like to flock together?
edit on 14-4-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I don't think she was implying anything so much as trying to downplay the murder of almost 3,000 Americans by individuals who share her ideology.

And CAIR was founded in 1994 not after the Sept 11th attacks.
edit on 14-4-2019 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I don't think she was implying anything so much as trying to downplay the murder of almost 3,000 Americans by individuals who share her ideology.

And CAIR was founded in 1994 not after the Sept 11th attacks.

Yeah, it was formed after their FIRST attempt to take down the tower! Not to mention all the barracks and embassy attacks across the ME and Africa.
edit on 4 14 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
IMHO she was just pointing out what she (& others) saw as the apparent wrongness of the many suffering over the actions of a few because of ideology, religion, race or whatever degree of difference you want to imply.

Perhaps not presented in the best way to get large scale acceptance from the audience it was presented to.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
It is interesting to ponder what exactly she meant when she said that. Of course many overly sensitive types have got all emotional and started jerking knees over the comment. “Emergerd a Mooslim is hating on Murica, grab the pitchforks”. Maybe she was implying that she doesn’t buy the official story either...? It’s technically not a false statement, some people did do something. Albeit something horrible but can/will we ever really know who was responsible, or do we just continue to accept the BS our rulers shove down our throats because it’s easy to swallow?

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

You can't be saying she's 'hot' with a straight face. If you're interested, your gonna have to wait in line behind her brothers, cousins, and uncles. I hear she just divorced her brother using campaign funds. Great girl

All Americans lost civil liberties as a result of 9/11. Remember the Patriot Act?

Omar is an ungrateful immigrant who doesn't appreciate all the opportunities she's been given by being in this country. She's an enemy of America and her days of being in Congress are numbered.

If you have any doubts about her radicalism, just look at the many clips and comments in her own words that show where her true loyalties lie.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

ou see your statement "murder of almost 3,000 Americans by individuals who share her ideology"

Could be so way off the mark and yet correct at the same time.
Because the further up the ladder you go the more you use religion as a tool. The people in positions such as hers are likely sacrificing chickens to Moloch Inna Sunday as part of their secret "religious'
Activities.
edit on 14-4-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Dbl Post
edit on 14-4-2019 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

I think the majority will only accept the BS as it is managed well into their current conditioning.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Of course I'm judging her hotness in the politician scale and not the supermodel scale
Eyes, nose mouth and ears all in the right place and some red lippy. Equates to hot politician.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

She and the other two "Justice Democrats" are following the George Soros plan. Notice they shout everyone down who opposes them?

To Soros, assertions such as “either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists” eerily echoed the rhetoric of the Nazis and Soviets, which he hoped to have left behind in Europe.

www.strategic-culture.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
Maybe she was implying that she doesn’t buy the official story either...?

That's what I got. She seems to know, like the rest of us, that it was holographic nano-thermite planes that flew into the towers.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Do you mean "Hot" as in "a hot property", "Strike while the iron is hot" kinda thing or do you mean "Cute and Hot"?

she is AOC's friend and it's not the most worldly person. She is apparently factually challanged, like AOC.

either way, you're sexist. you look at women as a commodity or a sex object.

Allegedly, they just be folks.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: watchitburn

ou see your statement "murder of almost 3,000 Americans by individuals who share her ideology"

Could be so way off the mark and yet correct at the same time.
Because the further up the ladder you go the more you use religion as a tool. The people in positions such as hers are likely sacrificing chickens to Moloch Inna Sunday as part of their secret "religious'
Activities.

Can you provide a translated version of that ?
I feel there was a point in there somewhere , Yet , as many times as I have read it , I find none

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

The two clips trump shared didn't seem that bad. Is there other evidence that indicates she is "radical"?

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The woman is correct, some people did some things.

Because she did not repeat the government narrative, a fantasy, she is being reviled. And of course she is being reviled for being the wrong religion.

Even candidate Trump talked about failures in the official narrative of 911, but showing his true cowardice, he is now pretending otherwise.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
Maybe she was implying that she doesn’t buy the official story either...?

That's what I got. She seems to know, like the rest of us, that it was holographic nano-thermite planes that flew into the towers.

I don’t know about all that. I feel at best we knew about plans and allowed them to happen as it would benefit someone(s) and at worst we were directly responsible through shadow government black ops. It’s undeniable that a great many higher echelon type people made a lot of money in the years to follow that tragedy. America has shown time and time again that we are not afraid to fabricate a Gulf of Tonkin to suit military/industrial complex interests.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Not a sex object, just hot as in snuggleable
You're the one that mentioned sex.
edit on 14-4-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Just saying their true beliefs may be different to what we think think they are and they may all be following the same script.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join