It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange arrested at the Ecuadorian embassy in London.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
And just like that "Poof" gone from the media .

In what way gone? He was the subject of articles in a lot of the press and TV yesterday, how does equate to 'gone'?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted
That's really your opinion, please don't try and state it as fact.

No, it is fact.

What is my opinion is that I believe, based on the overwhelming evidence, that the accusations against Cavanaugh were intentionally falsified.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

'Assange may very well end up dead' – Roger Waters

edit on 17/4/2019 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Former Ecuadorian embassy consul and first secretary Fidel Narvaez has told Sky news that during his 8 years at the embassy Julian Assange was 100% respectful and that the smears against him are just that ... smears.

Fidel Narvaez left the embassy last July but was there through Assanges asylum claim.

Speaking to Sky News, Fidel Narvaez disputed claims that Assange had assaulted guards, didn't clean up after himself, didn't take care of his pet cat and even smeared human excrement on the walls of the embassy.

He said: "Julian had a respectful relationship with staff, diplomats and administrative staff. I don't recall a single incident when he disrespected someone until I left in July 2018.

"He was 100% respectful. Clean and tidy? What is clean and tidy? Did he put the dishes in the dishwasher? Probably not at weekends. Is that a crime?"

And of his final year in the embassy Mr Narvaez says...

"The last year was hell for Julian in that embassy.
"I was there the first months of the last year and I witnessed when Julian was told that he would no longer be allowed to have internet or access to the phone and wouldn't be able to have visitors.

"The strategy was very clear - break him down. The government didn't know how to end the asylum and face the catastrophic historical shame for doing that."

Mr Narvaez shared some of the photographs he had taken inside the embassy when he worked there, including the small kitchen area that Assange shared.
news.sky.com...

There's a video of the interview with Fidel Narvaez in the link above.

edit on 20-4-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
3/22 - Barr states Mueller report completed; 4-pg letter
4/11 - Assange arrested

(Less than 3 weeks later. After he’s been there 7 years, and throughout all of Mueller’s investigation.)

Source from Mueller Report Link

Assange states it was never a hack but an inside job.
This wasn’t part of his investigation? Weird.

So the guy from WikiLeaks who published the “hacked” emails says it’s not Russians, and we have no evidence to suggest in the years since WikiLeaks was founded, he’s ever lied or published not-truths. Yet he’s not part of the investigation but arrested less than 3 weeks later?

Ok.

edit on 20-4-2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: Added source link for screen grab

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I think at least one allegation was dropped only because they could not see a way to get to Assange while he was sequestered in the embassy. Not for lack of evidence. Both cases were he said she said, there was no hard evidence.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Yes this is my understanding too.
One case actually reached its statute of limitations and the other was dropped because they could not see how to get to Assange.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

That is why they were dropped. They said they could not see a way to get to him.
He needed to be extradited but Ecuador does not have an agreement with Sweden or they would not cooperate. either way the case was dropped because he couldnt be brought to Sweden.
Now he can. They are reopening the last case.

<< 28  29  30   >>

join