It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

always been a fan of Clausewitz myself.

A prince or general who knows exactly how to organise his war according to his object and means, who does neither too little nor too much, gives by that the greatest proof of his genius. But the effects of this talent are exhibited not so much by the invention of new modes of action, which might strike the eye immediately, as in the successful final result of the whole. It is the exact fulfilment of silent suppositions, it is the noiseless harmony of the whole action which we should admire, and which only makes itself known in the total result. — Clausewitz, On War, Book III, Chapter 1

edit on 24-5-2019 by dubiousatworst because: nice little quote for ya

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: Justoneman

Machiavelli "the prince" is one that opened my eyes.
Been meaning to read the art of war.

Prob should asap, cause shhh is getting real.

The Art of War is what the smart leaders are using to help guide them when they make decisions. If you absorb some of it, you will gain a way to navigate trouble.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Tileman

What do you mean verified? It is definitely a tweet from the NSA, and it definitely ties back to that Q post using the method they used. No verification necessary. Now, was it intentional.....that is the mystery.
edit on 24-5-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Should be pretty easy for them. I have not seen any of the MSM outlets (CNN, ABC, etc.) say one word about the Barr and Durham investigations. Not one single word. If you went by the MSM you would not even know Barr is now running his own investigations or that he had appointed Durham to help. They are going to try and snowball the general public as long as possible, until they have no other choice. Then they are going to attempt to spin it and poison the narrative as much as humanly possible.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
MSM gets its talking points from the Dems. The fact they’ve completely abandoned reporting news and are only a Dem Media Outlet, has not only earned the Fake News label but ensuring it sticks going forward.

As soon as that Mueller Report showed collusion was fake, they should have reversed course and went after the facts behind the hoax. They could have saved face, suffered short term pain, benefit from long term gain.

What do they do? Doubled down. I really do hope the FBI is able to nail some media for pay to play.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Macchiavelli "The Prince" is standard reading list for anyone at board level in a global company/organisation nowadays.

I wonder if he ever imagined that would be the case?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Alrighty then ...... keep your Hands & arms inside the car at all times until the Ride has come to a complete STOP

Be sure to visit link as the below is greatly abbreviated so that I am not spanked for a copy-paste note from our upstanding MODS !

Report: 7 reasons why Uranium One scandal won’t go away

The corporate media has repeatedly declared the Russian purchase of Uranium One a “debunked conspiracy theory.” But, Bruner noted, “it’s no theory, nor has it been debunked.” In the coming months, the Uranium One scandal may be “coming back into focus,” Bruner wrote. “For that purpose, it’s time to set the record straight.” Bruner offered seven reasons why the Uranium One scandal isn’t going away:

1. Uranium One is the largest foreign-influence scandal in U.S. history….
2. Uranium One was never just a Clinton scandal; it’s also an Obama scandal….
3. Uranium One likely played a major role in the origins of the Trump–Russia collusion hoax….
4. ‘What did Obama know, and when did he know it?’….
5. Whistleblowers are ready to talk, an 'AVALANCHE' is coming…
6. Top GOP lawmakers are not going to let Uranium One be swept under the rug….
7. President Trump and Attorney General Barr appear to be ready to drop the HAMMER,,,,

It is GO TIME

edit on 5242019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Also...
Year one of a Social sciences/politics degree introduces you to Machiavelli, I already had a head start because of Tupac lol.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

cherokeetroy, the BBC has shortened that clip to leave out something I think was important!

Watching the full speech on TV she talked about advice from someone (missed who) that had said there is nothing wrong with compromise, she ended that bit with "Life is about compromise!".

I wonder if that was saying that she flipped to follow POTUS instructions in order to save her, or others', lives?

edit on 24-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: pteridine
>>6572364 (/pb)
Under protection.
Threat is real.
Key to DNC 'source' 'hack' '187'.
Q

Assange or someone else?

PT,

Taking it apart.

Key to DNC: Source+Hack+SR Death is Julian Assange - according to the theory.

So the implication is JA is not where they say he is, but this has been said for some time.

Q confirming?

It is possible that a deal has already been made with Assange and any trial will be expressly for the purpose of getting evidence into the legal system.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Devin Nunes talks about his letter to President Trump with a list of dossier-related questions to ask UK Prime Minister Theresa May.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

It seems that the media mavens will be punished. Did Maggie Haberman #2660 stay on the train? Drop 1515 lists the colluders. Will they get away with it or lose their jobs? It would be justice to see them relegated to small town newspapers reporting on church socials, high school sports, and dog bites.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I think we have a proof of Q's use of morse code:

In Q post #1419:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: f68852 No.1472647 📁
May 19 2018 17:17:19 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 8c3ee6 No.1472580 📁
May 19 2018 17:13:43 (EST)
>>1472525
You knew when you set that trip, that the PAIN would be delivered "—-23!!!"
More evidence of foreknowledge.

>>1472580
I'd watch the news that day.
Q

The anons post refers to when Q deliberately exposed his password which included "—-23!!!":

a) If we read "—-" as 2 dashes then that stands for M in Morse code making it "M23" = May 23rd!
b) If we read the 1st character as ASCII "&Mdash" then it becomes "M-23", again = May-23rd.

edit on 24-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

It seems that the media mavens will be punished. Did Maggie Haberman #2660 stay on the train? Drop 1515 lists the colluders. Will they get away with it or lose their jobs? It would be justice to see them relegated to small town newspapers reporting on church socials, high school sports, and dog bites.

Of course Maggie Haberman stayed "on the train". She's an employee of the cabal until the bitter end. She wasted no time putting out an editorial on POTUS' declassification late last night:

www.nytimes.com...=https://t.co/c4EpRD1uDA

Seems the angle they've been told to push is how "dangerous" the declass is 🤣

Late Thursday, Jeremy Bash, a chief of staff at the C.I.A. under President Barack Obama, said that the president’s move was “a very significant delegation of power to an attorney general who has shown he’s willing to do Donald Trump’s political bidding.”

“It’s dangerous,” he continued, “because the power to declassify is also the power to selectively declassify, and selective declassification is one of the ways the Trump White House can spin a narrative about the origins of the Russia investigation to their point of view.”

Did you catch that? They're pushing "selectively declassifying" and how it can be spun. The SAME pathetic media that has selectively tried to dissect every single aspect of Trump's past, present, and future is now playing the ever-so-familiar victim card. Quintessential PROJECTION.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

When the first indictment arrives, Spygate will suddenly be a top news item, catching most Americans totally by surprise. It would be Comey, since "C" comes before "D".

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Just a rehash of the warnings they gave after the 9/2018 Declass order. That time the DOJ put a hold on it due to Mueller's blockade. Thankfully Barr is in charge of everything, this time around. He hates the media as much as they hate him.
edit on 5/24/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Declass order indicates that Uranium One and Clinton Foundation are also targets of "ongoing investigations".

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...-164120

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What's worse selling secrets en.m.wikipedia.org... 66 years ago!

Or selling the materials used for nuclear weapons.

Hang them high for all to see.
edit on 24-5-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Macchiavelli "The Prince" is standard reading list for anyone at board level in a global company/organisation nowadays.

I wonder if he ever imagined that would be the case?

Interesting background to the book. Machiavelli wrote it as part of a penance for the Merovingians, from whom he was under a death sentence for something like treason or insubordination. It was an offer to the Prince in a bid to save his own neck.

So, I agree the book was indeed bound for glory. (pun intended)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

All posted in previous pages.

Certainly seems like its starting to Happen!

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join