It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I think this is what some of you were referring to concerning Pelosi.
Pelosi: Trump's family and staff should stage 'an intervention'
Forward to 3:50

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
White House ready to declassify !!

Incoming!!!
The meaty and most interesting info will be as he hand out indictments and court testimony.

edit on 23-5-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I guess I'm just having a hard time with the "punishable by death" part.

Trump confirming that is a little bit of a shock. Are these guys really going to be put to death?

Why not? These are people who are challenging the sovereignty of our government and conspiring to remove our legally elected President.

At a minimum, attempting to fabricate grounds to remove the legally-elected president qualifies as seditious conspiracy.

Personally, I would reserve "treason," as in bringing war against the United States, for the people who conspire to drag us into places like Syria and Yemen. Guys like Senator McStain.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Did someone say band-aid?

From your link...

But Dr. Anton Alexandroff, a spokesman for the Consultant Dermatologist & British Skin Foundation, says: ‘Wearing [bandaids] isn’t that helpful because the skin doesn’t breathe as well and it takes longer to heal.

Q2494

This election was not about fixing the economy, trade, borders, military, protecting our children etc. all so another corrupt politician or 'insider' can simply undo it [band-aid].

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Declass is happening!!!

twitter.com...

“Today, at the request and recommendation of the Attorney General of the United States, President Donald J. Trump directed the intelligence community to quickly and fully cooperate with the Attorney General’s investigation into surveillance activities....

....during the 2016 Presidential election. The Attorney General has also been delegated full and complete authority to declassify information pertaining to this investigation, in accordance with the long-established standards for handling classified information....

....Today’s action will help ensure that all Americans learn the truth about the events that occurred, and the actions that were taken, during the last Presidential election and will restore confidence in our public institutions.” @PressSec

POTUS tweeted it, as did Sarah Sanders. Fox News is reporting it.......

NOW we can make some #ing popcorn

edit on Thu May 23 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Britain’s Theresa May: A political deathwatch for a prime minister done in by Brexit

Angela Merkel to step down as German chancellor in 2021 Note on this, Angela said last week the EU NWO is dead due to DJT (Obama was a help btw) so she isn't even a lame duck.

Polls show Le Pen's party, now named the National Rally, winning about 22-24 percent the election, a slight edge over the centrist alliance that includes Macron's party. Yellow vests...

My contention has been that 11/11/2018 symbolism fated them either way, as Macron then, and Merkel now said: US, China, Russia are Unified.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Nice catch EMN!

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I guess DJT is tired of Left not wanting to govern.

As he said, “My Turn”

Barr + Durham = Pain

Go get’em.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I remember the joy and elation surrounding this Sept 2018 Declassification Order.

CNN assigned 4 reporters to trash Trump on that day: www.cnn.com...

I wonder what the REAL STORY is behind that Sept 2018 order not being carried out?

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Today's press statement is great news AgarthaSeed but the timing of publication is still in the AGs hands and I presume Barr will have specific points in the execution of his phase of the plan at which to do it.

I see the press statement as POTUS sign-off of the "GO/NO GO" checkpoint on the implementation plan.

edit on 23-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Yup. That is the declass order. Now the AG can release at will.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
From the look of it it gonna be a very long weekend

Chick-A-Boom . . Chick-A-Boom . . Chick-A-Boom BOOM BOOM
(Don't Ya Jes Love It)

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Holy Moly Declass ! Trust your instincts folks, hold your Loved ones close..... " enjoy the show "....really means find the humor, don't lose your mind, do your Best, Pray, stay hydrated , make the most of everything and get enough rest !

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
White House ready to declassify !!

Incoming!!!
The meaty and most interesting info will be as he hand out indictments and court testimony.

Look out Frens.... LOL Chits about to get real Pelosi pour yourself another one!

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
In case you all missed the meaning of Trump's visit to Arlington today, I think it's bigger than you think. The ceremonies on Memorial Day are solemn but kabuki theater. The POTUS shows up and they lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknowns. POTUS will be on a state visit starting tomorrow. What did he do? He made an unannounced visit to section 34 which is where our nations WWI dead are buried. Notably, "Blackjack" Pershing the supreme commander during WWI who is buried in a simple soldiers grave and Frank Buckles the last surviving veteran of WWI. Now having been involved in Memorial Day preparations in the past elsewhere, it takes a lot of time to prepare the cemetery. If you've seen the video, the soldiers he interrupted were planting flags at every headstone. Here's how it's done, you approach the headstone, salute then place the toe of your boot against the headstone. You then plant the American flag in the ground at the heel of your boot. Sounds crude I know but it's a ceremony. The take away is POTUS choose to honor our war dead today in the trenches with the basic dogfaces instead of kabuki theater. MAGA

link   

Exactly right. John Solomon says the "buckets" will be released in stages, so as to not overwhelm the public. And the MSM will not be able to run a 1 day story and then bury it. It will be death by 5 well timed buckets.

link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Re: New 17 charges against Julian Assange:

PJ, I see this as putting a test case up to the Supreme Court around "What are the boundaries to free speech"?

For example, Is an American free to say to the Chinese "The CIA agents in China are here, here and here"?

This test case could then be cited in cases against both MSM and deep state perps.

Examples:
John Kerry free to speak to Iranian government ministers?
HRC free to communicate SAPs to Chinese?
MSM free to tell the American public mis-leading news reports that omit known truths or facts?

I presume the case would define a line between free communication between individuals and NOT-free communication when the data is classified, or either of the individuals is performing a government role?
(Probably far too simplistic a statement).

edit on 23-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
DJT tweet

SB2 pointed out that the other day DJT stopped and said 91 6x IIFC.

Now we see the mirror. Completion of something???

ADD 'Swamp' thwarts Trump with $1.9T ‘hidden tax’ in regulations
edit on 23-5-2019 by crankyoldman because: soul crushingly tired

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Wow...Thanks for sharing that information!

What a President we're blessed with.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Our new Q poster was a little late today: qmap.pub...

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join