It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Brings a whole new meaning to T-accounts!

As a 21 yr old I trained with an Accountant and could add an A4 page of numbers in my head in 5 seconds... it was seen as a basic requisite of the job back then. We've been dumbed down by calculators and s/sheets nowadays.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Nancy Pelosi hinted this morning that she's hoping for an assassination attempt or two.

mobile.twitter.com...

"Intervention" is the same word used by John McCain to describe what happened to President John F Kennedy.

She's the lunatic in this equation. She and Feinstein should take a cruise in a leaky boat. Couple of hags.

Kennedy and his son are popping up a lot lately. Wonder if McCain was an "intervention". People do seem to think so.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Duke of Richmond . . . isn't that who owns Belvoir Castle?

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS: U.S. charges WikiLeaks founder Assange for publishing classified information. First such charge in U.S. history

I dont have a link to an article, but its all over the place now, just do a search.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
BREAKING NEWS: U.S. charges WikiLeaks founder Assange for publishing classified information. First such charge in U.S. history

I dont have a link to an article, but its all over the place now, just do a search.

What about Manning? He did something along the same damn lines. 🤬

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Publishing classified information has never been considered a crime before. Wonder if the media wakes up...

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

We're supposed to believe that Mueller looked the other way at evidence of money laundering?

He didn't investigate any of the money issues.
Who knows what he might have found and done.

Several of the Mueller charges were financial crimes.
False statements, financial crimes, and Russians doing bad things.

GP - false statements (14 days)
PM - financial crimes (7 years)
RG - false statement
MF - false statement
13 Russians - conspiracy
RP - identity theft (6 months)
AZ - false statement (30 days)
KM - obstruction
12 Russians - DNC email hack/leak
MC - financial crimes
RS - false statements

Mueller had little or no limit to his scope. I’m sure he had access to any and all Trump finances. Following the money is step 1 in looking for Trump/Russian collusion.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

President Trump just held a lengthy press conference with questions and answers. He said Bob Mueller did investigate all the finances that Democrats are looking into. Mueller found nothing criminal because there was nothing criminal done.

That is one of the reasons why Jerry Nadler and Democratic committee heads are hesitant to call Mueller to testify. If they really wanted Mueller to testify they would subpoena him like they are doing everyone else.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Maxine Waters just said that she has been pouring over Trump organization bank records that were received in March.

Says she has not come up with anything yet but she's going to keep digging. Maxine Waters sounds too stupid to understand complex transactions.

I'm sure Maxine Waters knows a lot about financial impropriety, but her skills are more geared toward committing it, not catching it.

But seeing as how Trump has been under IRS audit since forever, I have a very hard time imagining there would be something there that hasn't turned up yet.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Manning got ordered back to jail for contempt after refusing to testify regarding Wikileaks.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yup. It’s an eminence front. The Dems trying to create crimes when none exist. They lost all credibility (along with MSM) when no collusion found. They’ve now abandoned obstruction because it’s a non-starter. The tertiary plan is Trump finances.

I absolutely hope RNC/Trump go “all in” on un-seating RINOS and Dems I’m at-risk states and districts for 2020. Flush these bad apples out.

My recommendation for RNC/Trump is a mobile app for 2020. It highlights the various House/Senate races; who the bad apples are and why; and who Trump endorses and why.

Americans can input their zip code and it brings up the candidate profiles that apply to them.
edit on 23-5-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

The United States has just charged Julian Assange with 17 crimes.

www.usnews.com...

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Manning got ordered back to jail for contempt after refusing to testify regarding Wikileaks.

Please tell me he's with the men.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The weaponized Obama IRS which still has not been purged? Yeah, they would have leaked anything tax or financial related LONG ago. At a minimum they would have given everything to Mueller.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

This will not be popular, but my sense on Manning is/was clown op.

This is a way to get at that, as well as get at the "evidence" being sent via his personal tech.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

www.usnews.com...

Part of me thinks this allows them to argue his delivery to the U.S. and then the bean spilling can begin with him in true protective custody. Every day he’s in another country’s control he’s at dire risk.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: carewemust

Yup. It’s an eminence front. The Dems trying to create crimes when none exist. They lost all credibility (along with MSM) when no collusion found. They’ve now abandoned obstruction because it’s a non-starter. The tertiary plan is Trump finances.

I absolutely hope RNC/Trump go “all in” on in-seating RINOS and Dems I’m at-risk states and districts for 2020. Flush these bad apples out.

My recommendation for RNC/Trump is a mobile app for 2020. It highlights the various House/Senate races; who the bad apples are and why; and who Trump endorses and why.

Americans can input their zip code and it brings up the candidate profiles that apply to them.

I'd also like to see a Trump app serve as his official non-Twitter place to communicate directly with Americans.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

www.usnews.com...

Sign?

Patriots Are Now In Control? (PANIC)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Member neoholographic has a new thread up here.
They are pushing the 'deep-fake' technology again.
Might we see a video soon?

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Interesting! America is just the young punk on the block compared to England & Europe.

Middelburgsche Commercie Compagnie - a former Dutch trading company involved in the Atlantic slave trade. Direct connection to the Americas.

SEAL:

A U.S. government company which aims to reduce poverty through economic growth and investment.

Logo:

en.wikipedia.org... - started by Bush Administration as a new philosophy toward foreign aid. It is an independent agency separate from the State Department and USAID.

new topics

top topics

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join