It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Look at that thing. It's an updated version of the Glomar Explorer built by Howard Hughes for the CIA. They used it to grab the Soviet's sunken K-129 under Project Azorian.

They only managed a piece of it though, as a section broke away during the lift when part of the claw mechanism snapped.

They recovered the bodies of six Soviet submariners.
edit on 4/29/2019 by Creep Thumper because: CORRECTION.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
Backside (ocean side) of Catalina Island has a harbor called Cat Harbor. Not very many people go to that part of the island.
There looks to be a very small shipping container operation there.
ETA I'm on mobile at the moment or I would post the map

Looking at the Google Earth pics of Cat Harbor, I think I can see the Ramp Barge sitting right in the middle of it. I thought at first that I was seeing an old US Navy landing craft, but warrior's last edit changed my mind.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Just to note that HMs is also a designation for British navy ships... Her Majesty's Ship...

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, we've got the first 500 or so posts tagged where a movie is mentioned but I don't think anyone has had the will power to go through the films looking up Act/Scene numbers... probably means it's well worth doing.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Catalina Airport runway rebuilt by Marines & Seabees set to reopen May 3rd.

Catalina Express Fire
www.presstelegram.com...

There is a large ship just outside Avalon port with destination of Ensenada.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

QoS, we've got the first 500 or so posts tagged where a movie is mentioned but I don't think anyone has had the will power to go through the films looking up Act/Scene numbers... probably means it's well worth doing.

Can you elaborate further? Not entirely sure what you mean.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Also re "Her Majesty's Ship"... Prince Andrew is the most affiliated of the Queen's sons to the Navy and is now an Honorary Vice Admiral.

His Wiki is an interesting read... trips to Mustique, work as a trade envoy, diplomatic envoy (diplomatic bags etc.), charities, connections to China, Switzerland, khazakstan, Koo Stark, etc.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, whilst we have tagged 500 posts with Movies mentioned in them, we have not, for example, recorded in which Act/Scene of White Squall the quote "Where We Go One We Go All" comes from.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: butcherguy

Negative.

TRANSPORTATION ON/OFF CATALINA

HMS : www.harleymarine.com...
(AFS)

Does the Coast Guard ever board tugboats?

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yesterday White Squall entered my thoughts. Felt something more there for sure. So I found a 1996 Latimes review and this popped out at me.

It gives the film a sense of narrative aimlessness, as if the Cubans' shattering of the ship's compass scattered the script at the same time. The occasional radio reports of orbiting astronauts and the Cuban missile crisis attempt to provide a thread, a parallel between the Albatross' impending tragedy and the political drama

edit on 4292019 by MetalThunder because: Takes me a minute

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

The QMAP has helped me many times and can be found on the creators twitter account. mobile.twitter.com... can be DL from the top pinned link.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
For some strange reason this sounds a little like "the Dallas Problem" from "Rubicon" (WIKI Info on the show for those who don't know) . The point of "the Dallas Problem" was the sinking of a oil tanker ship that blocked the Harbor from being used. This forced companies to use rail from another port of entry as well as driving up the cost of oil. The people behind it all had planned that whole thing out to bank off of the event through many way. Best line in the show was at the end when the main character wasn't fired from his job for attempting to expose the whole thing. His boss says: "who care anymore. A corrupt politician getting caught in the act is nothing more then page 3 blurb in the paper these days" (or something to that effect. I really need to find that show on DVD or something)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

I'm assuming you can't tell us who High Value Targets 1, 2 and 3 are Warrior but glad you secured them!

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Tugboats are small and not much room for a group of people. Then again maybe it's not all that uncommon to see a party scene.

John Quigg

Getting off a large container ship while anchored off-shore onto a Tug to Catalina.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Cheers for the link LNM!

The link to Queen Elizabeth as the Evil Queen managing the cabal made me think... If "one" was managing a worldwide cabal, would "one" really have time to fulfil the 600 odd events a year in her diary. Then it hit me - she must have clones too?

In the last few years her schedule has reduced to 1 event every 5 days or so but in earlier days there is no way she could have multi-tasked royal appearances and cabal CEO!

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, the "shattering of the ship's compass scattered the script" resonates to the Qclock I think.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

twitter.com...

threadreaderapp.com...

Super interesting thread about this hotel and the secret masonic temple found during renovations etc.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Just some more info on...

From Apr 2, 2019 article...
Harley Marine Services ousts founder and CEO

Harley Marine Services announced yesterday that Harley Franco, its founder and chief executive officer, has been relieved of his duties.

Some ongoing legal battles over allegations of financial misconduct with an Australian investment firm.

Harley Marine also gets federal/DoD contracts.

Olympic Tug & Barge, Inc. provides marine transportation of cargo and freight. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Seattle, Washington. The company operates as a subsidiary of Harley Marine Services Inc.
www.tugboatinformation.com...

They have a different company name for each port they operate in on West, East, Gulf Coasts & Alaska. One outfit to have control over all ports in their line of business. Nice monopoly.

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join