It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
There is an interesting twitter thread by TheReckoning related to Flynn, Yates, McGann and Ezra Cohan Warnick. Connects some dots and timelines.

It isn't mentioned in the thread but I think the fact that Warnick was later named to DOJ fits very well in here.

Worth the read.

Well I’ll draw your attention to March 21, 2017 when Nunes gets a sudden call and heads over to the Eisenhower building where he reviews evidence that Trump and his campaign were surveilled.

I was just saying the other day that while the world was Mueller Mueller Mueller that Nunes was quietly digging. DJT said recently that Nunes would be seen as a hero after the dust settles. Yep...

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouMightFindYourself
It appears the game is over as you’re not even trying any more. That statement was pathetic.

Do you know what the heart inside the heart means in graphic design? It means adults protecting children.

Now, if a graphic designer sees that idea and thinks it is perfect for this type of foundation, they will use it without ever knowing what else it might mean.

The game can't be over because nothing is actually happening. You think the world is on the verge of change but people have been saying "Soon" for over a year. Until it actually happens it is still game on.

I just don't have to make any big moves because it is now mostly a sit and wait type of game.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Comedian headed for landslide victory in Ukraine

KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — A comedian whose only political experience consists of playing a president on TV cruised toward a huge landslide victory in Ukraine’s presidential election Sunday in what was seen as a reaction against the country’s entrenched corruption and low standard of living.

Ukraine. Biden. HRC. Manafort. & more.

Just saw that too. Seems Crazy but I don't know enough him. That Country has big Issues facing it.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yep, you called it right. Nunes is the man. Then to a whole nother group he will be the bane of their existence.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: CoramDeo

Thanks for digging that out CoramDeo! What' interesting is that there is supposed to be separation of state and religion in France - so WHY does the STATE self insure for a building owned by catholics?

Does this allow the state to take ownership of a religious building? Curious!

It looks like the Catholic church was required to relinquish all rights to all property in France with the signing of the Concordat of 1801 between Napoleon and Pope Pius VII.

Napoleon's concordat (1801): text

Pope demanded resignation of French bishops in 1802

Finally, on July 15, 1801, the definitive version of the Concordat — drafted by Napoleon's brother, Joseph Bonaparte, was signed by the First Consul and Pope Pius VII. One month later, on Aug. 15, 1801, the pope ratified the document in the bull "Ecclesia Christi."

In this document, the pope recognized the Republic and renounced any claim to property confiscated from the clergy during the French Revolution.

In return, the Republican government recognized the Catholic religion of that of "the great majority of the French people" although no longer as the state religion.

The seperation of Church and State appears to be a façade. History of the French revolution is outside of my wheelhouse, so if someone with a History degree, or just someone more knowledgeable on this subject could chime in, I'd appreciate it.

The Wiki for "Concordat of 1801" has a nice succinct breakdown of the issue, but I can't link there, so I've cited elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Happy Easter everyone.

Except for Comey who is obviously lost in the woods somewhere.

Sad

Anyway, Keep up the good work Truth Seekers!

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: YouMightFindYourself

Did you reply to me just to say that?

Why are you wasting such valuable resources?

Wait and see is a pretty big thing in the Q game, on both sides.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

edit on 21-4-2019 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Things "Q" has yet to talk about

Assange
Notre Dame
Ilhan Omar
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
The fact that the Report said Seth Rich was not the contact

am i missing anything?

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Anybody not knowing what's up with these symbols working in graphic design today needs to get fired!

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
An oldie but goody and still very relevant today folks.

I wish Juice media would bring back rap news.

I don't want to imagine President Trump like these people and hope there is a secret plan for Assange.

Though even if there is I don't think it hurts to protest his arrest.

Gosh I love this Hillary impression sooo much.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Hey stranger things have happened. We elected Donald Trump as our President last election.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

From Codes twit

Things are revealed in the most interesting of ways, a turn of a phrase, a word that seems grossly out of place. Pay attention folks.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Could be old designs. Could just not care. I wouldn't.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

bigger pic

"32"

32 years ago to the day was a bombing in the same city
news.bbc.co.uk...

4/21/1987 = 4+2+1+1+9+8+7 = 32
4/21/1987 = 4+21+19+87 = 131 (32nd prime)

Bomb = 32
Sri Lanka = 59 (17th prime)

21 April 2019 is the 111th day of the year leaving 254 days left; Sept 11 is the 254th day.
From today until August 10, 2019, the start of Tisha B'Av, is 111-days.

The White House has 32 bathrooms.

new topics

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join