It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

That is so 2016.

That satanic panic has come and gone, or at least it should have.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Don't you see the image in the background of the armed soldiers is very similar to NDC.

Two Pillars!

"II Chronicles 17" states "behold, and he raised up the pillars before the temple, one on the right hand and the other on the left and called the name of that on the right Jachin and that upon the left Boaz".

Since the dawn of civilization, two pillars have guarded the entrance of sacred and mysterious places. Whether in art or architecture, twin pillars are archetypal symbols representing an important gateway or passage toward the unknown. 

Multi ple meanings remember

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Aye your right that doesn't happen anymore, it's cool go back to sleep.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Right because your 3 year old drawing some picture is the same as an international organization that specializes in children using an FBI identified pedo symbol as their logo. Sure.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

It was a catholic church. They often look similar. That is why I brought up the Palm Sunday bombing

I'm just saying that your claim that NDC kicked "it" off is wrong when you can clearly see the similarities from 2017, if there was any weight to that theory:

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It isn't the same, it is hyperbole to point that not every use of a butterfly is part of the cabal's evil plan. Correlation is not causation and stuff.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

It still happens but not every instance of a symbol is proof it is happening in that particular case, finish waking up.

edit on 21-4-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Holy Moly....POTUS lays it down about " Liddle " Adam, what a sicko ! One of many positives that have come from all the research done by the Anons is to shine the light on these " organisations " , they can no longer operate without scrutiny !

As for ND fire, if it was a controlled burn who benefited ? Why while the church was still in flames did we have members of the Vatican announcing how this tragedy could bring the Catholic Church back together ? Sure took the focus off their dirty deeds for the moment.

How about Macaroni, he certainly changed the focus from him addressing the yellow vests and the discontent in France that day, instead he gets to skip that uncomfortable conversation and call for " Unity "...how Nice.

Then we have the undeniable ritual aspects that gave all the Satanist Cabal their " jollies " ... traumatizing the masses and spitting on God and the Faithful.

Lastly, it solved an expensive and complicated restoration problem for France, it also gives them an excuse to restore the church in a NWO kinda way, rather then restore the original church....how awesome they managed to just happen to have much of the priceless art out of harm's way !

IDK, just thinking out loud, maybe it was Muslim terrorists or an accident...maybe someday we'll know.

Happy Easter / Passover or whatever this day means to you and yours.....ok, need to make scalloped potatoes, YUM !

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Obviously. But in this particular situation I am saying that this IS outright symbolism and they are advertising to certain people in the know. If you don’t agree then whatever, but this is my opinion.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

And I'm pointing out that without anything to back it up it is an unsubstantiated statement, so you are wrong in saying "We all know what that represents", in regards to this institution.

Actually, "We all know what that represents.", is inherently wrong because it doesn't always represent that, does it?

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Footage of a guy with a shiny object walking around on the roof where the fire started in Notre Dame.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Ok dude, whatever. I’m not going to go around in circles with you trying to convince you what is already common knowledge.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Has anyone looked into what insurance claims Norte Dame is making... could be more than the go fund mes!

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I don't have a problem with what we consider common knowledge.

I am pointing out that nudging and winking like you have proof that that common knowledge applies in this case is unsubstantiated. That is something that you can't convince anyone of. The only ones that would agree with your statements are those in an echo chamber. Deny ignorance*.

*if you can spare the time, (does not apply where prohibited by local law).

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I haven't seen insurance claims but I read the donations are up to 700 million now just from a few billionaires.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

It still happens but not every instance of a symbol is proof it is happening in that particular case, finish waking up.

I think this is what is being alluded to here.

Preponderance of Evidence

Preponderance of the evidence means the superior weight of evidence upon the issues involved, which, while not enough to free the mind wholly from reasonable doubt, is yet sufficient to incline a reasonable and impartial mind to one side of the issue rather than the other.

The preponderance of the evidence is an evidentiary standard used in most civil cases. It’s a far less stringent standard than that used in criminal cases, which is beyond a reasonable doubt.

Not only is it the standard in civil action, but I think it's largely the standard in the court of public opinion. At least it gives one pause when things are lines up in a row.

Does it prove guilt? Nope. Especially not in a criminal case.

The previous Schiff post is wholly dissimilar to the example (i know it was off the cuff) of your daughter drawing a butterfly. A single example against a stack of examples that point in a direction is not the same thing.

Oranges are good on their own. Mayonaise is good on its own. Pickles are good on their own. Mix them together to make the Baskin Robbin's ice cream flavor of the month, and you've got a problem.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I haven't seen insurance claims but I read the donations are up to 700 million now just from a few billionaires.

twitter.com...

Notre Dame has no insurance policy

The answer: None.

The vaunted cathedral has no insurance, a spokesman for the French Consulate in New York City told MarketWatch.

France owns Notre Dame, just like it owns all religious buildings erected before 1905, he said.

“The French State is self-insured for Notre Dame. It has no insurance. It is supposed to cover its own costs,” spokesman Paul Gadel said.

C'est la vie.

...mais attendez...

He said the contractors working at the church would be insured themselves, having liability policies.

“Typically that would provide cover to them with a limit somewhere in the ten of millions of euros. But, if they are found to be liable, that is going to be a drop in the ocean compared to what the actual cost of restoring the cathedral is,” Read said.

The French insurer AXA revealed Tuesday it underwrote policies for two of the contractors involved in ongoing renovation efforts when the fire started.

Alors, qui sait.

edit on 21-4-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Ok dude, whatever. I’m not going to go around in circles with you trying to convince you what is already common knowledge.

I wish more people would come to that conclusion,instead of wasting page after page in an endless,unproductive loop.

Literally page after page of

"Yes it is!"

"No it isn't!"

"Yes it is!"

"No it isn't!"

Sigh....

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

It isn't even preponderance of evidence because a stack of examples is not proof in regards to any single case. I'm pretty sure they mean a stack of proof within a single case.

Still, people use butterfly images all over the place. 99.9% of the time they are not associated with "what we know".

So, even if we go with the logic you laid out, that stack of evidence should be "sufficient to incline a reasonable and impartial mind" to the opposite side of the automatic "nudge nudge, wink, wink".

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Let's just say NDC kicked off season 44

I know this has been going on from before I was born..... I probably shouldn't have used the word catalyst and maybe season opener or something. FM

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join