It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Things "Q" has yet to talk about

Assange
Notre Dame
Ilhan Omar
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
The fact that the Report said Seth Rich was not the contact

am i missing anything?

There are 17 drops related to Assange. The latest is 3312.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I'm really glad you aren't doing my PR then.

😂

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Five Hearts Found in Downtown Chicago Are Not Human, Say Authorities

I was waiting to hear if these were really human because they were reporting that all over the place.

They aren't but it still a mystery what animal they came from and where they came from.

Like it's not just some local restaurant and they say they aren't primates either...weird thing to say.

They are still investigating the where but they won't test what they are because they don't test non human parts...somebody needs to test them.

Anyway it's weird that it got reported everywhere as human hearts when the medical examiner onsite declared them not human, this article says.

It's just a weird story, animal sacrifice? Or are they human and they are scrubbing the story? Hybrid?

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: crankyoldman

bigger pic

"32"

32 years ago to the day was a bombing in the same city
news.bbc.co.uk...

4/21/1987 = 4+2+1+1+9+8+7 = 32
4/21/1987 = 4+21+19+87 = 131 (32nd prime)

Bomb = 32
Sri Lanka = 59 (17th prime)

21 April 2019 is the 111th day of the year leaving 254 days left; Sept 11 is the 254th day.
From today until August 10, 2019, the start of Tisha B'Av, is 111-days.

The White House has 32 bathrooms.

WOW. Well done.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: pavil

Hey stranger things have happened. We elected Donald Trump as our President last election.

That show 'Stranger Things' starts up again this summer which is MKUltra/Monarch related.

Another political outsider...Obama, Trudeau, Macron, and now Volodymyr Zelensky also 41 yrs old.

Zelensky played the role of President of Ukraine in the 2015–19 television series "Servant of the People". Must have got the idea from 'House of Cards'. The political party "Servant of the People" was created in March 2018 by people from the television production company Kvartal 95, which created the television series of the same name.

Truly unbelievable but in this eff'd up world, meh, not really.
For more wild facts see source

French pres Macron [Monarc] is 41 and his wife Brigitte Marie-Claude Trogneux-Macron is 66 yrs old. Now, that explains alot.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
According to CTH the investigation into Flynn started July 2016 (think with a Fisa).

The second Scope memo issued Oct 20 2017 included investigation into Flynn Jr. On Nov 30, 2017, Gen Flynn pleaded guilty to lying. Gen Flynn's son was a part of the company Flynn set up so it would have made him a party to Gen Flynn's actions. And Flynn Jr had a 4 month old son.

But Flynn was not charged with anything related to his company.

Note Gen Flynn was only charged with lying related to the supposed original 302 taken in Jan and recorded in Feb then changed officially May 31.

Bar needs to get rid of 302's and use recordings.

This case with Gen Flynn is the 2nd most disturbing issue with the FBI corruption.

I mentioned earlier that I had seen the cell vid of McCabe's rant and my recall was different.

I recall McCabe saying "we f***ed Flynn, now (or next) we F*** Trump.

edit on 21-4-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

This could be related to biochem R&D. My lab used pig heart aconitase and we would use fresh pig hearts from a local slaughterhouse to prepare the enzyme.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Could be except they are meant to be pretty careful with disposal.

Even veterinary clinics back in the late 90s it became mandated that all bio waste goes to a proper bio waste facility. Just like sharps disposal companies need to contract a company to do this to stay licenced.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

That's a good article! Thanks for linking to it.

But Note: The "scope" memos were in 2017.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: ManyMasks

Yeah, it's kind of useless to try to point out things to people who intellectually resist the truth.

Usually, your first instinct is the one that tends to be right.

In my case, and many other's, Notre Dame was Muslim arson.

I'm more inside job by Vatican-leaning on this one. I made and posted a meme about it...but apparently it was off topic and removed. The Sri Lanka bombing pics show the entire roof blown off...but no scorching. And once again magically/miraculously/production cost constrained, all the stained glass windows are fine!

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh Geez. Thanks for the correction. Will change. On overload.

So they were spying on him for over a year before they found a way to bring charges.
edit on 22-4-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2019 by liveandlearn because: spelling

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Mueller and his team were used to associating with dishonorable, crooked, immoral people. They couldn't believe most of the people they investigated in Trump's orbit were so honorable and honest.

So they had to fabricate a crime on General Flynn. Mueller's favorite fabrication seemed to have been "perjury".

If President Trump ever declassifies certain documents, I believe one of them is expected to show how Mueller entrapped Flynn.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Mueller Report - number of times below names were documented.

Flynn - 670 times
DJT - 41
Trump Jr. - 162
Ivanka Trump - 20
Eric Trump - 3
Trump Campaign - 261
Sessions - 491
Yates - 28
Priebus - 210
Dan Coats - 54
Kushner - 263
Vladimir Putin - 165
Comey - 653
McCabe - 57
Cohen - 822
Papadopoulos - 343
Manafort = 554
Oleg Deripaska - 64
Roger Stone = 158
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie - 63
Ukraine - 96
WikiLeaks - 216
DNC - 102
GOP - 27
Clinton - 278
email - 836
tweet - 183
"Harm to Ongoing Matter" - 281
Grand Jury - 66
Russia - 1608

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, that and how what Flynn was doing for his country was already okayed by dia. But DIA still won't release the documents which says to me it is still ongoing, perhaps the trial with which he is involved.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LOL. Good one!

This seems a bit disturbing if true.
Paul Sperry
‏ @paulsperry_

BREAKING: After IG Horowitz forced Mueller to kick politically biased Trump-hater Strzok off his investigative team, Mueller embedded FBI analysts in his office whose sole purpose was writing summaries of his investigation & reporting findings back to Strzok's C.I. team at FBI HQ
8:37 PM - 21 Apr 2019
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'll take a chance on one more...........😎

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
"Easter worshipers"

But it's ok to say Muslim.

Yep.

They mean literally what they say - "Ester worshipers".... who is Easter?

Easter = Estarte Queen of Heaven.

The English word Easter is derived from an Old English or Anglo-Saxon word Ēastre or Ēostre (or Estarte/Astarte), who was an ancient fertility Goddess that various Anglo-Saxon Tribes worshiped during the start of this Sixth Age when they had celebrated this time of year as the suns Passover time, and to whom sacrifices were annually offered. Before the Anglo-Saxons had worshiped Estarte, she was called by the Sumerian Inanna and later the Akkadian Ishtar

Who is that? Why, Lady Liber ty herself:

What deity was this? It was the goddess known by various names.

Laboulaye and his fellow Freemason, sculptor Bartholdi referred to her as “Libertas” but she was also an early adoption by Romans of the Babylonian goddess Ishtar. We’ll need to follow the research on the goddess connections to fully understand this statue’s meaning....

the Greeks had acquired knowledge of this being from previous empires in the Middle East and Egypt. This goddess was called Ashtoreth ...

Ashtoreth becomes transliterated into the Greek as Astarte, which became the early Greek name for the goddess until it was later changed to Aphrodite. The Hebrew term Ashtoreth was itself a transliteration from the Babylonian dialect (Akkadian) term of Ishtar.

Ishtar in the most ancient of times was also referred to by the Sumerian dialect as Inanna or Ninanna meaning the Queen of Heaven or Lady of Heaven. In Canaan this deity was called Ashtaroth. The Hittites called her Shaushka. The Phoenicians on Cypress initially referred to her as Astarte.

Isis was the name the Egyptians gave to her.

Here's another link.

So they literally meant those who worship "Easter/Isis/Ishtar"... etc. in all her many names.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Pig hearts are same size as human hearts.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

"We have the source."

that was never confirmed to be about Assange

in fact, "Q" said the exact same thing in this "drop"

Post# 1842
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
11 Aug 2018 - 10:12:31 AM

These people are stupid!
www.cohenmilsteinprocessserver.com...📁
"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself."
Discovery.
thehill.com...📁
Do you believe in coincidences?
We have the source.
Q

The last time "Q" specifically mentioned "JA" was Post#1773

Q
!CbboFOtcZs
30 Jul 2018 - 10:14:44 PM

Track last.
JA offline cause.
Q