It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden accused by second woman of improper physical contact

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Leftists REALLY want Creepy Uncle Joe G-O-N-E!

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

People are standing up now because Obama and Biden aren't in power, and everyone knows who they really work for. I doubt very much that the #MeToo phase would have even taken place if the current President had not become Potus. I think people are less afraid to speak up now against authorities than they did 6-8 years ago. That's my feeling.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I never said it should disqualify him from running... I'm only here to watch the s#tshow and be amused, same as I would with any clogged sewer line that explodes in the faces of people I dislike after they tried to flush one too many titanic turds down their commode. The same forces which pushed the narratives such as "joking about assault is the same as assaulting" or "we must believe HER truth whether it is the actual truth or not" are experiencing the feeling of yesterday's bean casserole dripping down their brow and nose while pondering how to get the smell of stale urine and vomit out of their hair and mouth. That type of irony is truly delightful.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

With today's fluid semantic definitions, I'm not sure if this is full sexual assault, sexual harassment, or what.

A dude in a powerful position likes touching women/girls, pulling them close, smelling their hair, rubbing noses, etc. I'm sure if he was not Joe Biden but Joe Average who lives in a trailer park somewhere, he would get locked up.

It begs the question: If he does this in public, what does he do in private?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Yes, you're so surprised you said it 3 times.

You better take some deep breaths into a paper bag or something.

It's that damn bottom of the hour update, it's like the hamster wheel running the site malfunctions at the same time every day.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Damn it.

edit on 1-4-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

link   
Damn it more.

edit on 1-4-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

link   
Grrrr

link   
Eff me.

link   
Figures it happens again.

link   
ugh

link   
my god.

link   
No mas

link   
wtf

link   
uno mas

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

"Half past the 'our, erry 'our
ATS enters its witching hour
No matter the pixie dust sprinkled
That data pipe is a wee bit crinkled"

As for Biden.. I gotta be honest that I find the defense of him to be reaching new heights of hilarity.

Its not even a question of whether or not he did it. Seriously, just tell him to stop. Its not tough and its just as creepy to not just let him continue, but to actively defend it by saying things like "that's Joe!" and "he did some of it in public, so its ok."

The chewbacca defense is not actually a legitimate strategy.

Or.. hell.. maybe it is.. I don't know.
edit on 1-4-2019 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hey baby, lemme smell your hair...
Awwww yeeaahhh thats what daddy likes

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No one is accusing Biden of sexual assault.

In my opinion, women need to stand up for themselves, and say "Don't do that, it makes me uncomfortable.", and not wait till someone is running for office to cry "discomfort", as a means to disqualify a candidate, any candidate.

If all Trump's sleaze didn't disqualify him from running, why should Biden's "creepiness" disqualify him? Personally, I don't support Biden for president, but I do see these accusations as blatant opportunism to smear a candidate with innuendo. And, I find it super hypocritic to attack Biden and defend Trump.

I have to agree with this. As a (hottie) woman, I've faced inappropriate touches and stand-too-close behavior since I was a teenager. You speak up. If you're uncomfortable actually saying words, then you can make it CRYSTAL CLEAR that you don't like it simply with your own body movements.

Really, what is this? Waiting years and years to then publicly come out and cry about how this guy grabbed your head for an Eskimo kiss? She even says "it wasn't sexual.". What the hell, lady? I have to suspect she's coming out now for other reasons besides that it hurt her so much when it happened.

The other current Biden thread centers around the Hispanic woman who was "assaulted" when Biden grabbed her shoulders from behind and kissed the back of her head. Yeah, that was inappropriate if they weren't at that friend level of affection, but was that sexual assault? Come on.

Biden is creepy. Not arguing that. His behavior with grown women isn't so problematic, if these women would let him know to knock it off. And there are video clips out there of him immediately backing off when a woman shows in her body language that she is not into the touching. The young girls, THAT is troubling. But these accusations aren't currently coming from girls, they are coming from grown ass women.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
😂😂😂😂😂😂

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Click.the.goddamned.reply.button.ONCE.then.RESIST.the.urge.to.keep.clicking.the.button.again.

You need a fidget cube.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join