It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Muslims protest LGBTQ information

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: ScepticScot
How exactly does that work in UK schools?

Pretty much the same...

Sorry still don't understand how teaching tolerance in UK schools will destroy the United States.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Pretty much the same...

Sorry still don't understand how teaching tolerance in UK schools will destroy the United States.

No, what you don't understand is that allowing schools to indoctrinate children in UK schools with radical leftist agendas will destroy the UK.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Pretty much the same...

No, what you don't understand is that allowing schools to indoctrinate children in UK schools with radical leftist agendas will destroy the UK.

Well you said earlier it was about destroying ' the greatest experiment the world has ever known - the United States' (And I even kept a straight face well typing that).

Now apparently it's going to destroy the UK as well.

Could you maybe elaborate on how teaching tolerance to kids is going to accomplish that?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Pretty much the same...

Eh , it already has.......take a look at the recent headlines with people being jailed for what they said on the internet, and misgendering (I actually had to spell check that because theres not even a correction on the spelling, because its not a word yet) people......

They are past what we have in the US........but were soon to follow if we dont pull our heads out.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: LedermanStudio

Let them play protest, as long as they obey the law. The same legislation that protects the curriculum also protects their right to be unhappy with it. In the end, they will either accept the progressive culture or they will return to Islamic country and perhaps realize which is the lesser of evils.

This thread concentrates on some people in the muslim community being opposed to this education, but gay muslims believe it would have helped them understand their sexuality doesn't make them any less of a person.

www.bbc.co.uk...

And it wasn't just some people in the muslim community. I'm going to make a wild guess that the people on this thread that have the biggest issue with it are not muslim.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Well you said earlier it was about destroying ' the greatest experiment the world has ever known - the United States'

Yes, and I meant it... becasue I was talking about what is going on here as well.

(And I even kept a straight face well typing that).

Does that chip on your shoulder ever get too heavy? I mean, it has been 250 years or so since we kicked your asses out.

Could you maybe elaborate on how teaching tolerance to kids is going to accomplish that?

I just did. Not my problem if you don't have the capacity to understand.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

"No, what you don't understand is that allowing schools to indoctrinate children in UK schools with radical leftist agendas will destroy the UK."

Eh , it already has.......take a look at the recent headlines with people being jailed for what they said on the internet, and misgendering (I actually had to spell check that because theres not even a correction on the spelling, because its not a word yet) people......

They are past what we have in the US........but were soon to follow if we dont pull our heads out.

True enough on both counts...
edit on 5-4-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Well you said earlier it was about destroying ' the greatest experiment the world has ever known - the United States'

Yes, and I meant it... becasue I was talking about what is going on here as well.

(And I even kept a straight face well typing that).

Does that chip on your shoulder ever get too heavy? I mean, it has been 250 years or so since we kicked your asses out.

I just did. Not my problem if you don't have the capacity to understand.

No you have given some incoherent nonsense about how teachers are queerifying society (whilst apparently forgetting which country you were talking about.)

So let's try again, how is teaching kids to be more tolerant going to destroy the UK?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Pretty much the same...

Can you give an example of someone being jailed for misgendering?

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I agree with everything except the hate group label. It is a death cult get it right, lol.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join