It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Muslims protest LGBTQ information

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

What about the kids as young as 6 I’ve heard about undergoing sex change operations?
I can’t believe that is even legal or anyone would think it is a good idea. They are children and their sexuality shouldn’t even be an issue until they can be considered young adults.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

What about the kids as young as 6 I’ve heard about undergoing sex change operations?
I can’t believe that is even legal or anyone would think it is a good idea. They are children and their sexuality shouldn’t even be an issue until they can be considered young adults.

Minimum age is 18 in the UK.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

People can only start drinking in the States at the age of 21, but people can extremely alterate their lives by changing sex as soon as they turn 18, in the UK. Oh, brother..

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Ligyron

I’ve always found it weird why in the states you can’t drink until 21 but you can go off to war at 18.

The laws and the people who make them in both our countries are messed up for the most part and need changing.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Ligyron

We can get married at 16, well in Scotland anyway.

Think you need to ask the parent's permission before your 18 down south.

But 18 is the age of consent in the UK, for just about everything.

I'm not up for allowing weans to get sex changes, but as far as i can see, where adults are concerned, canny really make the age any higher.
edit on 30-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ligyron
a reply to: ScepticScot

People can only start drinking in the States at the age of 21, but people can extremely alterate their lives by changing sex as soon as they turn 18, in the UK. Oh, brother..

18 to drink in UK.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LedermanStudio

Dozens of parents and kids have protested against lessons on gay relationships outside a second primary school in Birmingham.

Parents staged a demonstration against the controversial 'No Outsiders' curriculum programme at Anderton Park Primary School yesterday.

They handed out leaflets that declared 'We DO NOT believe in homosexuality. Parents do NOT want their children's belief changed.'

Others read, 'This programme promotes a whole-school gay ethos' and 'You can't be gay and Muslim'.
This is embarassing.

UK Muslims protest LGBTQ information

...to the incredible silence of the progressives.

As best as I can tell, the intersectional left has nothing of consequence to say about this. This is the second time the protests have taken place and it looks to be growing.

The amazing consequences of identity politics. After turning Islam into a race and establishing them as a protected class, the left sits by as gay rights get blocked and openly protestd.

How about certain people moving to countries they DON'T find obnoxious? How about that?

Or do they admit they moved in to take over?

That can't possibly be - Because Merkel and other well dressed individuals would never allow that to happen. Even if it means tons of cheap labor.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Uberdoubter

Probably find the majority of them were born here in the UK.

Just a thought.

Also, you seem to be confusing Muslims with migrant workers. LoL

edit on 30-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
The only sad aspect of the whole gay thing.

I see many families with 1 boy and males are the ones who pass down the family name as they have throughout history.

And since being gay means you cannot naturally produce offspring, many family names are forever gone.

Names around for over 1,000years ended because of a huge break in the chain.

And we will see a big disappearance in traditional oldschool family names.

Not good

Yeah that’s really homosexuals fault, what about naming your kid Pixie?

So your stance is to ban homosexuality to protect traditional surnames? I suppose it’s just as crazy as every other reason!

You do know gay couples frequentlt adopt children and give them their surname? My mate married a woman with 4 kids who now are married with their own kids and they all took his surname, another 2 generations named after him without spilling his seeds!

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
As a Christian, I neither sunbscribe to islam or lgbtq(whatever lgbtq means)
a reply to: LedermanStudio

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Probably find the majority of them were born here in the UK.

Just a thought.

Also, you seem to be confusing Muslims with migrant workers. LoL

Then I'd call it bad parenting - or grandparenting (whoever came here originally).

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Nobody came anywhere originally, our ancestors all came from somewhere else, at some time.

People are people, we are all immigrants to a fashion.

Call it whatever you wish, but if you are going to confuse religion with a migrant workforce, i'm apt to wonder what else you don't understand?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
No it's education because , and I guess this must really bother you, some kids do have two mummies.

And some people only have one Mommie - is it the responsibility of The State to teach that too.

Your position is indefensible, but by all means, continue pretending like it is.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: ScepticScot
No it's education because , and I guess this must really bother you, some kids do have two mummies.

And some people only have one Mommie - is it the responsibility of The State to teach that too.

Your position is indefensible, but by all means, continue pretending like it is.

Yes they should teach kids about reality.

What bit of that is difficult for you?

My indefensible position is the reality of how education works. Sorry that annoys you.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Who has mentionned sex changes to 6 year old kids? Although, since you are asking, no i don't believe they are a good idea - unless there is a specific medical reason for it (which would be incredibly rare).

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Er, the state do also teach that. What a ridiculuous comment.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
Er, the state do also teach that. What a ridiculuous comment.

Never was taught to me, and don't recall ever seeing it in any published curriculum.

Care to provide proof that the State deems it necessary to 'educate' little children formally about such things?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Yes, just check out KS1 relationship syllabus on TES or Twinkle. You may have to subscribe though as they are primarily for teachers.

It may also help you put to bed some of your concerns about the content of what is taught.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I thought they were symnonous with each other since right usually see them in the same sentence!?
edit on 1-4-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
a reply to: tanstaafl

Yes, just check out KS1 relationship syllabus on TES or Twinkle. You may have to subscribe though as they are primarily for teachers.

Not worth my time.

It may also help you put to bed some of your concerns about the content of what is taught.

Nope. The radical leftist agenda doesn't care. They will always teach things that aren't in the curriculum, if it is part of their radical agenda. That is the problem.
edit on 2-4-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join