It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight Simulator Cockpit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Getting tired of reading about politics, so I thought I would take a break from it and share something else for a change.

For the past year plus, I have been working to build a Cessna style simulator. I took a couple months break after my father passed last August. It was kind of hard to get going again, as he was a big fan of it, and now he is not around to share it with me.

Anyway, I am closing in on it being finished and working the way I want it to. I would be happy to answer any questions anyone may have.

Here is a video of it in action, and me doing some dialog. Movie star I aint. LOL Kind of a long video, especially at the beginning, but it gives you an idea of how real I am trying to make it.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Awesome! Totally awesome!!

Sorry about Dad, peace and prayers

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

that is pretty cool! i would love to have something like that.(:
do you sometimes crash for fun or is this a no go? looks super realistic by the way!

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Thank you!

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Thanks! I don't usually crash for fun, but I have been known to buzz the tower from time to time.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
That is really cool. We were allowed to fly the B-2 simulator...funnily, yours looks more realistic. Albeit that was in '95.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

Sorry for your loss...

That looks fantastic! Nice job!

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Thank you! Today's desktops are probably as powerful as the super computers from '95.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it.

top topics

join