It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Winged Creature Sighted Several Times In Alaska

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I like stories like this as it makes one think that just maybe there really is a big bird that witnesses have reported over the years.. Then reason says maybe it is just a California Condor that has a reported wing span in some cases up to 10 feet.. Never heard of one that far north but...it does have wings ! All the witness reports this bird is a raptor much bigger than an Eagle..

ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A giant winged creature, like something out of Jurassic Park, has reportedly been sighted several times in Southwest Alaska in recent weeks.

Villagers in Togiak and Manokotak say they have seen a huge bird that's much bigger than anything they have seen before.

A pilot says he spotted the creature while flying passengers to Manokotak last week. He calculated that its wingspan matched the length of a wing on his Cessna 207. That's about 14 feet.

Other people have put the wingspan in a similar range.

Scientists aren't sure what to make of the reports. No one doubts that people in the region west of Dillingham have seen a very large rapto-like bird. But biologists and other people familiar with big Alaska birds say they're skeptical it's that big.

The article has other eye witness sightings and several comment by those who have also seen something like the article's bird..
rense.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
That wouldn’t surprise me, food is very abundant and healthy in Alaska. We saw a bird flyover while I was at a friends house in Colorado. It was dusk so we didn’t get the best look at it but we were both in agreement that it was the biggest bird either of us had ever seen. It was HUGE, probably ever bit close to 10 ft. It was just gliding, so cool to see.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Has the mothman gone on a skiing holiday per-chance?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Oh yeah baby! Now let’s get some dooM in there.
Isn’t it the Thunderbird that was the mythical (or factual) harbinger of doom on the west coast? I’m going to look it up but I thought it appeared around catastrophies like tsunamis. Earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Until about 7 million years ago one of the biggest bird's we know of to have ever existed once flew over the plane's of south America.
en.wikipedia.org...

7 million years is really not that long ago as far as the animal kingdom is concerned and several time's there have been claim's by people that they have seen unnaturally large bird's up and down the united states.

More recently there used to be a huge bird capable of carrying a grown man off that has only been extinct since about 1400 years ago, this was a native of New Zealand and it is believed mankind hunted it to extinction probably out of fear and also for revenge since this bird would naturally have seen human's as prey and was adapted to hunting the giant two legged flightless bird's for which it may have mistaken men on more than one occasion.
en.wikipedia.org...

So the question is not and never has been can a bird get that big because we know full well that it not only can get that big but it can exceed the size these people have claimed.

The Question therefore is are there any giant bird's alive today.

Eye witness report's would suggest that there are but as yet no live or indeed dead specimen's have officially been cataloged to prove there existence.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Giant Winged Creature Sighted Several Times In Alaska

Drogon must have got out his cage again.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Thunderbirds hoooo! Oops wait that's Thundercats. There was a person not too long ago looking for an old picture, don't know if I can find the thread but there's a bunch. Always interesting to read the old posts but hear something fresh.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
sees a bird with a 14 feet wingspan

Quick.. hide your cameras !

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I just want to point out that this story is from 2002. And seeing it is 17 years old, old news. Doing a search of the archive of the Anchorage Daily News you will find it actually ran on October 15, 2002.

I don't know myself if the bird sightings were real, but the story is.
Archive Search Results

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
That's how the Mucks communicate... Kites. The bigger the kites, the further you can see it from.. You'v heard of smoke signals... and Injuns.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
One problem with judging the size of a bird flying overhead is that you cannot be certain of the altitude of the bird, which makes it hard to say just how big it is.
There have been photographic evidence submitted from Alaska of a large bird where a motion picture was filmed with the bird against a backdrop of trees, but it still was not clear how big the bird actually was.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
That's how the Mucks communicate... Kites. The bigger the kites, the further you can see it from.. You'v heard of smoke signals... and Injuns.

Star for taking the p1ss.

If it is a fallen seraph / dragon / "could not give a sh1te big bird"; then i guess they are blowing their cover or the VEIL is going off-line.

Lets just see what happens next...

1) Either the Veil is diminishing in which case these sightings will increase.
2) This is lies and the rumour will die a miserable death.
edit on 25-3-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The Black footed Albatross, which lives in Alaska, has a 6-8 foot wingspan.
Possibly a relative...or it grew up near a nuclear facility? Jk

ETA:
Another sighting report from Alaska
Bird with 20 ft wingspan
edit on 25-3-2019 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
You know there is truth in what I say. It was a practice up until as late as the 60's in remote villages.a reply to: Rapha

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
must be the dragon of the game of thrones by the icewall !
we are in great danger !!!!!
edit on 25-3-2019 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
You know there is truth in what I say. It was a practice up until as late as the 60's in remote villages

If you speak the Word of the Lord then that is the Truth.

Grind the daemons into the razor sharp skin flake dust (all rapha's know what the angel prison Tartuarus feels like).

It is now time to select a side: Fallen or Yahushua. Take a pick.....

If the stupid fallen clueless ass angels are here, then lets see what Yahushua has ALLOWED them to do...

Personally: Lucifer is a student learning what his Lecturer (Yahushua) taught him. He has learned and is now relaying those facts to all world mortals.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well the Andean Condor can get as big as 10.5 feet so another couple of feet larger would not be out of the realms of possibility. And for anybody who wants to say "but that's in the Andes", I just say "well they have wings and can fly distances".

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I saw a giant almost prehistoric looking bird here one day, it's wingspan was about ten feet. I looked up what it could be and found it, it was a crane like bird that should not be around here, they go up from Florida up the coast to like New york in the summers, what was it doing here..

This bird sounds like it could be a huge condor of some kind, or just a bird with a stuck on growth factor gene that got way bigger than it is supposed to get. I have seen geese with about a ten foot wingspan, same with some huge eagles. But forteen feet is pretty big, they look huge with a ten foot wingspan when you are pretty close to them.

If you look at the sizes of birds in Wikki, they give the most common size frame for the birds, there are rare instances where those types of birds are way bigger than wikki and other sources say. They have even found an eagle with a twelve foot something wingspan, that particular eagle usualy does not go over eight foot. Those rare huge birds are not usual and not included in the sizes of usual birds in literature.

edit on 25-3-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

It is now time to select a side: Fallen or Yahushua. Take a pick.....

If the stupid fallen clueless ass angels are here, then lets see what Yahushua has ALLOWED them to do...
I made my choice a long time ago, my divine creator. He goes by many names..........

So, their the ones muddying the research waters. And like everything else, time will allow those waters to become clear again!

Funny how " Tartuarus" can be both Heaven, and Hell, at the same time

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

We had a conversation about the one spotted in Juneau (or at least reported) last year, over here.

They mentioned the Togiak sightings in that article too (thought it sounded familiar).

Thing is Togiak is on the south west coast and Juneau is the south east. That would be like seeing one in So Cal and one in Florida and trying to say they are the same spotting! And there is not much cover out there in South West... lots of tundra and rocks, not much in trees. Really foggy when it is not really windy (lots of small planes crash out there). And seeing the variety of birds around here and elsewhere in the world, the ones that fly seem to really like trees!

I could see a big raptor in and around a rain forest (rumor is, they see bigfoot swimming across the channels to islands where trees are turned root-side up... as in "stay off my island"!), but not much so out in a barren stretch of the world (there are animals out there, just not sure if they could sustain a huge raptor).

Just my thoughts!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join