It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist Phenomenon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Your words are wise.

You do great unto your own by sharing your truth.

Thank you.

^_^

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Why should the Antichrist be evil? he could be good.
here to judge mankind. just doing gods will !

And I am telling you it does Not look good for you.
you dont have to go to church every day and pray.
just be a person and do good.
con You realy say you are realy Good?

If the AC is doing GOD's Will then he is nothing more than a PROGRAM, set to obey every Word that it's Grand Creator ordered it to do so. The same applies to Lucifurher.

If Corinthians I 15 1-4 is not believed in then "just be a person and do good." is worthless.
In this case, your statement only applies to what Jesus said is true, "Treat others the way you wish them to treat you".
However, that will not save your soul.
"You get what you give" also springs to mind. Again not a soul saver from Sheol (Hades).

No one is perfect; only He (Jesus Christ) is perfect, who will descend to this world one day in the future, after all evil people have gladly wiped out 6.5 billion people (Georgia Guidestones).

The Bible states that the Antichrist is a "good" guy who everyone who both wears and willfully takes the Mask / Mark of the Beast shall be able to both "Buy and Sell". Wow, just like today at ALL supermarkets.

Those who do not wear the Mask will naturally starve to death. Nice and predictable. Gearing the world up to take the Mark via injection of a "Vaxxine".
Does the AC not have a good heart and wipe out all 500,000 elitists now, before the SHTF.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Would you so then, if it were within your grasp to do so, wipe the world clean and force the hand of God as is on par with the known formula of old?

Or if it be offered, would you not rather rejoice in full knowing as a united family before the Day of Reckoning?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86
Would you so then, if it were within your grasp to do so, wipe the world clean and force the hand of God as is on par with the known formula of old?

Or if it be offered, would you not rather rejoice in full knowing as a united family before the Day of Reckoning?

Yes; for the better of humanity (us peasants).

If a sinner, seeks forgivness for their Crimes that they have committed Against Humanity by accepting Corinthians I 15 1-4. Then yes, they will enter Heaven whilst they are still alive as mortals.

"United Family"
Never going to happen.

Imagine the souls of the innocent Afganistan civilians at a marriage being in the same room as the US controller of a US drone that just "splattered" them like they were nothing more than mosquitos and having a good laugh.

Or the unique US tank controllers that hit that Iraqi double decker bus with a heat weapon and watched innocent Iraqi's melt into the hot bending metal of the bus.

Karma is a bitch. What goes around, comes around. You get what you give.

United Family. What united family when the US has terminated half of that same family ?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I fear what has led you to this reasoning is likely shared among the people across the Kingdom.

Perhaps this attempt at a New Plan is futile, for surely the sufferance it would spare us all is truly insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

Yet I ask; as insignificant and unlikely as it is, would it not be Truly the greatest gift we could bestow upon our Father? Is He not deserving of a welcome-home celebration?

For us to achieve this would go against the very nature of harmony, for the Divine Design was always as such; one Era ends as another begins.

And yet I ask; should we not commit this Titanic Sin in honor and glory of our Creator?

Oh the blissful irony!

^_^

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Yet I ask; as insignificant and unlikely as it is, would it not be Truly the greatest gift we could bestow upon our Father? Is He not deserving of a welcome-home celebration?

For us to achieve this would go against the very nature of harmony, for the Divine Design was always as such; one Era ends as another begins.

And yet I ask; should we not commit this Titanic Sin in honor and glory of our Creator?

I fear what has led you to this reasoning is likely shared among the people across the Kingdom.

Or maybe, some know EXACTLY what is feels like in the Rephaim prison named Tatartus.

"Grand Scheme"

i agree. All mortals are being trained here on Earth to walk a better path that Jesus Christ knows that they should walk.

One person does better, the other does worse. Karma is a bitch. i am sure the Nazi's learned that fact after they died during WW2, especially the Brown Shirts.

Titanic Sin

All sinners go down to Sheol. All elitistists go deeper.

one Era ends as another begins.

As Above so Below. Standard numerology.

No. Simply accept the fact that Corinthians I 15 1-4 is a FACT. Nothing else matters.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

No. Simply accept the fact that Corinthians I 15 1-4 is a FACT. Nothing else matters.

Your arrogance irks me, though I respect your expression, thank you.

As Truths be Truths, should one then point to One and claim "This be the One Truth! Let all know that None Other matter for This One be True!".

Have we all not learned by now that this line of thinking is a direct highway to oppression?

Such behavior stands in opposition to another's Free Will, and I would not condone it.

I love you All.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven
a reply to: WanderingMrM

I grew up in a fundamentalist household. Most of the messages delivered from the pulpit were about the rapture, which included the tribulation, the rise of the antichrist and the mark of the beast.

According to those teachings, the antichrist would be someone who is charismatic and cunning. His role isn't to stop non-believers from converting to christianity. Instead, he would deceive christians -- the most pious ones -- to have them follow a false version of Christ's teachings. That would be the ultimate deception, would it not, if the antichrist is someone who lures christians into a perverted version of god's teachings?

Today, many christians have made a deal with the devil by turning a blind eye to the sins of the leader of our country. As long as Trump gives them their 40 pieces of silver -- appointing conservative federal judges, giving federal dollars to religious organizations, "stick it to the libs", etc. -- they will support him. At the same time, they will ignore his constant stream of lies, his adultery, and his other transgressions against christian faith.

Are these christians, the ones who turn a blind eye to such an ungodly man, the most susceptible to an antichrist and his or her charms? Are they sinning by not denouncing Trump's behavior? Are they trading their place in paradise for political gain?

The antichrist may drive a wedge between the people and god by making them practice a perverted version of god's teaching. He would be useful so far as revealing who the true believers of christ's message are versus those who do not love their neighbor as they do themselves.

For those reasons, I think the idea of multiple antichrists (or an antichrist and enablers) makes the most sense. The antichrist could be a succession of people -- televangelists, politicians, etc. -- that lead to the final antichrist. Or, the antichrists are many people working at the same time to cause more people to fall away from god.

What you say against Trump is without any merit, and also it is the bearing of false witness you give. With great zeal you commit your sin.
edit on 22-8-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Your words are harsh, though I commend you!

For you have withheld judgment (within the word itself), in showing your brethren his way.

Yet I beg caution, for the temptress is still in full strength among our realm.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Your arrogance irks me

Arrogance or Reality (too damn close to the truth) ?

"This be the One Truth! Let all know that None Other matter for This One be True!".

Look at the World today. Look at how many world events are easily contained in the Bible, especially the Book of Revelation. Why are all world leaders, banksters following the Bible, that according to them is a book of lies ? Unless of course, the Bible is true to His Word.

oppression

Correct. We are nothing more than chess pieces for our King to manoeuvre. Which side (as a mortal) do you wilfully stand on right now ? Jesus Christ or Antichrist ?

We (fallen ones ?) all signed up to play a part in His Universe in one way or another.

What better way to learn from our mistakes (treachery), than by the hard way. Get reborn as a mortal, mind wiped and grow up living below the Poverty Line on this planet.
edit on Ramp07am by Rapha because: Chess piece

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join