It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist Phenomenon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
We've all seen many individuals say or hint that they are "The Antichrist" and we have also seen quiet a few possible world leaders, billionaires or potential Antichrist figures.

However, how do we really know who is worthy to bear the title, be the son of the fallen one or to actually usher in the end of days?

Every religion, every prophecy surrounding the Antichrist is different and no one can really raise their hand and say that "I AM".

What we currently have is what I love to recall from the ol'favorite "I'M SPARTACUS!" type of scenario!

Let's put all that silliness aside and focus on the more important things:

1. Who will he really be?
2. Will he be rich,poor or would he have the experience of both?
3. What characteristics will he have?
4. Will he be a healthy man or a stricken man (someone in a wheelchair or some other condition to draw more sympathy)?
5. How will he demonstrate his power or powers?

I'm more curious about such things and is the number of the man really 666?

How would one even consider to test if he is the Antichrist?

We have our world leaders attend these ridiculous ceremonies which all seem almost childish trying to awaken the Antichrist as some theorists say. Yet, what if he's already awake and just doesn't want to step up to the stage so to speak?
What if the Antichrist knowingly is choosing to give all the elites a big fat middle finger?

Throw in your theories, ideas and concepts below. I want to hear your philosophical theories and the metaphysics behind this phenomenon, plus not to mention if this is indeed where we are heading - What are we to look out for?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Anybody remember the website called "bushistheantichrist.com"? Barry Soetero and one of the Princes of the House of Windsor have also been ID'd as the antichrist.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It looks like Jared Kushner is the next one according to youtube. There are some convincing videos but then again, they could be applied to probably many other people as well as far as "characteristics". I also think there may be an esoteric side to the antichrist story as well, being something within us all which we must overcome? Bringing the darkness within, into light and truth. Or something along those lines.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The antichrist phenomenon is a spirit, an attitude and posture. Read 2 John 2:18-19. There have been many. There will be more. And often this spirit is manifest among people who claim to be members of the church.

The word never appears in a with a capital A as though it were a proper noun. It is a common noun.

Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us. But they went out, that it might become plain that they all are not of us.

Many throughout history and in human society have demonstrated an antichrist attitude and antichrist behavior. The word is not meant to indicate one single historical figure.
:
edit on 2019 3 23 by incoserv because: added quote.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

I thought the ac was born n Aug 4 1964. What political figures share that birthdate?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Antichrist is not a specific person but a description of an individual or organization that is in denial...

"Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now MANY ANTICHRISTS have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour. (1John 2:18)

"Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? THIS IS THE ANTICHRIST, he who denies the Father and the Son. (1Jo 2:22)

So it could be anyone/organization that fits this description.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I believe there is always an anti-Christ present on our earth at all times. Whether that anti-christ gains power or just sets the stage for a much more powerful anti-Christ is the thing to be concerned about. The Anti-Christ will have great wealth, some just handed down to him or her. The anti-Christ does not have to be a man, in fact chances are better it will be a woman that forces a wedge between the sexes. The anti-Christ stirs things up so Satan himself can be accepted, this can take many generations to do, so there is always an anti-christ on the earth I think.

Notice I say I think a lot, that is because we are dealing with something that is unsure. I am sure of one thing though, the Anti-christ will use science and alchemy to mess up the minds of people so they follow him. Science can be used by both good and evil. Always remember that most times it is used to profit some one, most times scientific research needs to be put under a microscope to examine if it is real or pertinant.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

We have our world leaders attend these ridiculous ceremonies which all seem almost childish trying to awaken the Antichrist as some theorists say. Yet, what if he's already awake and just doesn't want to step up to the stage so to speak?
What if the Antichrist knowingly is choosing to give all the elites a big fat middle finger?

Throw in your theories, ideas and concepts below. I want to hear your philosophical theories and the metaphysics behind this phenomenon, plus not to mention if this is indeed where we are heading - What are we to look out for?

Just look out for a programmed fool that orders the MIC to hand over ALL UFO technology to the peasants for free.

Problem: What if the UFO technology is only accessible when a person has the Mark of the Beast in their Right hand / forehead ?

Billions of people will take the Mark in less than a day.

Anyway: AC is one of the 13 ruling elite families. He will probably be poor as the peasants will accept him easier and he will have 666 (Greek alphabet) alters (split personalities) inside his dumb-ass soul.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
imho
*he's alive today
*probably muslim
*will rise from obscurity to high profile
*probably some military background

*I do believe that there will be one specific person as 'THE antiChrist' at the end.

*I think he'll come out during a time of tumult and offer peace and security. many many people will sign up and support.
*I think he'll talk nice (at least at first) but have some violent support (which he may plausibly deny).

I'm kind of surprised the apocalypse hasn't happened already.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
One

The, or a, antichrist is one who has gained too much power, so let me ask this. Which would be worse, a person who becomes an anti-christ because he knowing lies and miss-leads his followers or one who truly believes he is doing what is right for the people.

Two

If there is to be an Antichrist, it will be his followers who create him, turning just one more ''johnny come lately '' wannabe power broker into an abomination.
edit on 31America/ChicagoSat, 23 Mar 2019 12:18:20 -0500Sat, 23 Mar 2019 12:18:20 -050019032019-03-23T12:18:20-05:001200000018 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

edit on 31America/ChicagoSat, 23 Mar 2019 12:18:49 -0500Sat, 23 Mar 2019 12:18:49 -050019032019-03-23T12:18:49-05:001200000018 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Just look out for a programmed fool that orders the MIC to hand over ALL UFO technology to the peasants for free.

Problem: What if the UFO technology is only accessible when a person has the Mark of the Beast in their Right hand / forehead ?

Billions of people will take the Mark in less than a day.

Anyway: AC is one of the 13 ruling elite families. He will probably be poor as the peasants will accept him easier and he will have 666 (Greek alphabet) alters (split personalities) inside his dumb-ass soul.

Would the name Kýrios be the 666 we consider it to be?

Split personalities? How so?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
imho
*he's alive today
*probably muslim
*will rise from obscurity to high profile
*probably some military background

*I do believe that there will be one specific person as 'THE antiChrist' at the end.

*I think he'll come out during a time of tumult and offer peace and security. many many people will sign up and support.
*I think he'll talk nice (at least at first) but have some violent support (which he may plausibly deny).

I'm kind of surprised the apocalypse hasn't happened already.

I actually suspect he will be of none-muslim origin, because if you think about it Muslims are forcing Islam onto people and rarely ever integrate etc. What if all the # that is happening is to ensure that Muslims will be the scapegoat and he'll ignite the hate against this minority?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I believe there is always an anti-Christ present on our earth at all times. Whether that anti-christ gains power or just sets the stage for a much more powerful anti-Christ is the thing to be concerned about. The Anti-Christ will have great wealth, some just handed down to him or her. The anti-Christ does not have to be a man, in fact chances are better it will be a woman that forces a wedge between the sexes. The anti-Christ stirs things up so Satan himself can be accepted, this can take many generations to do, so there is always an anti-christ on the earth I think.

Notice I say I think a lot, that is because we are dealing with something that is unsure. I am sure of one thing though, the Anti-christ will use science and alchemy to mess up the minds of people so they follow him. Science can be used by both good and evil. Always remember that most times it is used to profit some one, most times scientific research needs to be put under a microscope to examine if it is real or pertinant.

So what you are saying is possibly a man or woman that will use spiritual power/knowledge in means and ways to help utilize science to perform miracles?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

somepeople hold the view that " teh antichrist " - is the ficticious sockpuppet of your imaginary friend

he only " evidence " is your cult handbook - not a reliable source

YMMV

plase wake me up when the anti pasta is served

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I like your post, the Antichrist is merely a spirit, and 666 is simply the number of man (mankind)

1 John 4:2–3

"This is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already."

It (The Antichrist spirit) was on earth then during his time and it is now.

If you stop and think about it no single person could unite the world together, come on. It could however happen if most of the people were infected as I like to put it with the Antichrist spirit, OR it could be done using "aliens" which most of the population would fall for or listen to.

edit on 23-3-2019 by ArchangelOger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Would the name Kýrios be the 666 we consider it to be?

Split personalities? How so?

if Kýrios is a link between "Cronus" (the primordial God of time) and is island of Cyprus (Copper), then yes, there is a direct connection as both (fallen) seraph and fallen watcher (Shymhz) currently work side-by-side.

But remember, they are both fallen entities, not mortals. The antichrist is a mortal possessed with 666 alters.

MKUltra deals with split personalities (alters) ranging from Greek Alpha to Greek Omega. Gammas as interesting as they see other worlds running parallel to this one.........

Remember how so many pigs were possessed by demons after Jesus Christ Messiah removed ALL of the demons from that single angry guy.

And how the daemons said "Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?". Their time is now up and they do not want to return to Tartarus (angel + Rephaim prison). They all know that they are heading to the Lake as well, 1007 years from now, confronted by the Shaitan Djinn who are both fire and air elementals. That explains why the Lake is Permanently on Fire.
edit on 23-3-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Double post

edit on 23-3-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

i have scar on my forehead, a red lightning birthmark shape by my right eye and a surgical scar on my right hand, i am also anti-guilt and anti-forgiveness............... am i qualified?

oh and i can create 666 from my dob... kinda 08/01/1980.

if its me, the meek will be OK, i aint got beef with the meek you know

edit on 23-3-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

So what you are saying is possibly a man or woman that will use spiritual power/knowledge in means and ways to help utilize science to perform miracles?

No, the anti-christ will use science to stop people from believing in anything other than what he/she wants them to believe using improperly collected evidence to deceive them. A doctor can use science to heal a person or prescribe a medicine to treat the symptoms which can actually make the person worse by covering up the symptoms. Which kind of doctor would you want as your doctor, the one that fixes you right or the one who makes you think you are getting better because the symptoms are gone?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I grew up in a fundamentalist household. Most of the messages delivered from the pulpit were about the rapture, which included the tribulation, the rise of the antichrist and the mark of the beast.

According to those teachings, the antichrist would be someone who is charismatic and cunning. His role isn't to stop non-believers from converting to christianity. Instead, he would deceive christians -- the most pious ones -- to have them follow a false version of Christ's teachings. That would be the ultimate deception, would it not, if the antichrist is someone who lures christians into a perverted version of god's teachings?

Today, many christians have made a deal with the devil by turning a blind eye to the sins of the leader of our country. As long as Trump gives them their 40 pieces of silver -- appointing conservative federal judges, giving federal dollars to religious organizations, "stick it to the libs", etc. -- they will support him. At the same time, they will ignore his constant stream of lies, his adultery, and his other transgressions against christian faith.

Are these christians, the ones who turn a blind eye to such an ungodly man, the most susceptible to an antichrist and his or her charms? Are they sinning by not denouncing Trump's behavior? Are they trading their place in paradise for political gain?

The antichrist may drive a wedge between the people and god by making them practice a perverted version of god's teaching. He would be useful so far as revealing who the true believers of christ's message are versus those who do not love their neighbor as they do themselves.

For those reasons, I think the idea of multiple antichrists (or an antichrist and enablers) makes the most sense. The antichrist could be a succession of people -- televangelists, politicians, etc. -- that lead to the final antichrist. Or, the antichrists are many people working at the same time to cause more people to fall away from god.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join