It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War - The Horseman or Horsewoman?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Now I had the weirdest dream, I was sitting on a bench and saw a Redhead behind her followed a troop of people as if under hypnosis. As my head tilted with curiosity I could not stop but wonder - Who she is?

After the giant crowd of protesters walked past me, I was transported to what I assume pre-war Iraq and when the gunfighting began. She sat at a cafe drinking coffee and watching blood being spilled on the streets, it did not phase her there were bullets whizzing by and she was just drinking coffee...

I looked her directly in the eyes and she winked at me also giving me a cheeky smile, before walking towards a bunch of soldiers and finally vanishing behind them. This dream happened last night and I still kept wondering what it could all mean, not to mention who this redhead was as those things did not seem normal.

Now my friend sent me a link today to a new show coming out in May and that's when I gulped a little in fear going a bit numb realizing who it was I was seeing:

Ladies & Gentlemen I give you WAR! a horseman of the Apocalypse or better yet a Horsewoman?

Now, first of all it kind of makes sense that it's a redhead since war is a bit bat sh*t crazy and rather spontaneous.

On the other side of it all - HOW THE F*CK DOES HOLLYWOOD KNOW?!?!

Also, I know it's just a dream but if it wasn't a dream and what I would call a possible message from the actual WAR - Why did she reveal herself to me like that?
edit on 19-3-2019 by WanderingMrM because: Reasons...

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I do agree that how would they know if war was a woman or not, but then again, when I take a better look at the 4 horsemen, I think they nailed it quite well. They got a red head to play war, and I can relate to that, my ex is a red head, and every time we argued, it felt like war, so yeah. Then they got a woman to play pestilence, which I think is totally fitting for a woman as well, for reasons I shouldn't even have to mention. Then we have famine played by a slender black guy. Could Hollywood be playing on the agenda of famine in Africa? it is one of (if not the most) famine stricken continent in the world... (according to Wiki that is) And finally we have death, who looks like some cheesed derivative from Ghost Rider, plus he's on a bike? c'mon.... Looks kinda entertaining, so I'll give the first episode a whirl...…

ETA: Then again, aren't all the crazy feminist womyn out there going to go bat sh!t when they see War as a woman? I mean, don't they see war as strictly a manmade thing?
edit on 19/3/19 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
You wait until you see the other 4 horsemen of the apocalypse.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
You wait until you see the other 4 horsemen of the apocalypse.

????????
yeah, they're all probably transgender-non binary something er other, am I getting warmer?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

I don't know... Hollywood does it for political correctness. Prophecy and reality don't care about political correctness. One day both will slap Hollywood so hard their skin peels off their face. I doubt it'll be a woman, but if it is then it wouldn't bother me either way. However, I do think it'll be a man.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I do believe I remember seeing a video of some guy describing Horsemen as Centaurs. It do not say not men on horse.It is a hybrid. US and fake Christians are trying to use the Bible as an agenda instead of history book or warning. That is how bad Christianity become. Horsemen = male versions of Centaurs. Two hundred million men on horses is not do-able because then you also have to feed 200 million horses. But, demonic 200 million centaurs though could be fed like 200 million men by themselves.
edit on 19-3-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Might have been a representation of Malpomene, the Greek Muse of Tragedy.

If so, I suggest you tread respectfully, as the Muses can be both boon and bane to those mortals they choose.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
Now I had the weirdest dream, I was sitting on a bench and saw a Redhead behind her followed a troop of people as if under hypnosis. As my head tilted with curiosity I could not stop but wonder - Who she is?

After the giant crowd of protesters walked past me, I was transported to what I assume pre-war Iraq and when the gunfighting began. She sat at a cafe drinking coffee and watching blood being spilled on the streets, it did not phase her there were bullets whizzing by and she was just drinking coffee...

I looked her directly in the eyes and she winked at me also giving me a cheeky smile, before walking towards a bunch of soldiers and finally vanishing behind them. This dream happened last night and I still kept wondering what it could all mean, not to mention who this redhead was as those things did not seem normal.

Now my friend sent me a link today to a new show coming out in May and that's when I gulped a little in fear going a bit numb realizing who it was I was seeing:

Ladies & Gentlemen I give you WAR! a horseman of the Apocalypse or better yet a Horsewoman?

Now, first of all it kind of makes sense that it's a redhead since war is a bit bat sh*t crazy and rather spontaneous.

On the other side of it all - HOW THE F*CK DOES HOLLYWOOD KNOW?!?!

Also, I know it's just a dream but if it wasn't a dream and what I would call a possible message from the actual WAR - Why did she reveal herself to me like that?

Equal opportunities these days.

new topics

top topics

join