It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is SCARE-EEY!!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It's not the computers that are at fault... they're machines. Just dumb machines. It's those who program them and those who use them without understanding them. There's just too much power in offering convenience; people are willing to pay any price for their toys of convenience.

For some of us, computers are still tools. They make for easier research, easier access to data, faster calculations... but we are becoming few and far between.

Never forget those words; they were indeed wise. Computers make wonderful tools, but terrible users. Be the user, not the tool.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Very weird stuff, friend. These kind of things scare the hell out of me.

You have had weird net/computer related things happen before, if I recall from one of your old threads.

Curious if it could be related?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Can you tell us the relative path to the files? Were these buried in your user profile?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

edit on 18-3-2019 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
this is a creepy thread. the fact that you had no clue it was happening is the scariest part. whatever was being used on you was good...very good.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

It should be a lesson to the wise, it can happen to anyone.

A long time ago I thought about tools like Norton and Macafee. I wondered about why they were so popular, and then there were the rumors of them being the ones creating and distributing the viruses. It made sense. This is why I use Malwarebytes.

None of us are truly free, and someone is always watching. For what reason we will never truly know.

There is just the need to know something, and the ends people will go to get this are simply unimaginable.

Four months of my life were eavesdropped upon. They were random things, and then it stopped as quickly as it started. I knew none of it. None at all. The files all hidden To this day they still remain hidden, and no amount of searching will pull them out, BUT....one search does. The files are not there to see if you look in the directories, but if you use this broken computer to search on them...there they are. And, they show up almost every time. However, their path is completely obscured.

This is a mystery, and not a good one. What I've witnessed is an intrusion into life, my life. There was a start date and an end date (apparently). I see no indication of anything after the date range I've posted previously. I have no explanation. None at all. Somebody wanted to know what I was doing in September of 2017, and they wanted to keep track of conversations for four months. For some reason they weren't interested in the month of November, I have no explanation why.

Did they get what they wanted?? I have no idea.

I only know what I've seen in the past two days...and it's troubling to say the least.

That's all I have.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

No, these files showed up in my C:/music directory (after copying them from another (damaged) computer). They do not show up in the old computer at all, even if you search on the exact file name. They only show up in a wildcard search, and they populate in a directory I would have seen them in before.

Again, I have no explanation.

I don't know how, or why, they were recorded. I can see no pattern, not with dates, or people I discussed things with...none at all. They just seem to be general digital recordings of various points of my life across a 4 month span (with one month conspicuously missing).

I don't know why, or who. I just know (now) that they exist. I don't know what was done with them, or if they were sent to someone else. I just don't know. That's the hardest part.

Trust. Trust is a big thing, and something not easily lost.

My trust has been seriously questioned now.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I honestly don't want to believe this is some kind of 'big brother' invasion of privacy thing. I really don't.

However, given what little I know now, I'm finding it hard to believe it is anything other than this.

Perhaps something will come to light in the future, but I can't see how it would change anything. Whole conversations...random times...seemingly random days...really, what else could it be?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

The whole conversation point is what really sticks out to me. Somehow whomever is behind this would have to know when you were starting a conversation and when it was over in order to have captured each conversation from start to finish. I can't imagine a software switch that would allow for this kind of recording to take place. A voice activated switch would turn on anytime it detected noise above a certain level. I can't imagine a keyword list which would be comprehensive enough to work either.

The missing month in the middle of all this is fishy too. Why would that one month be excluded? If the files for that month were uploaded off your system, why weren't the others?

Then there's the issue of the conversation you're thinking may have happened in your car, how in the hell was that captured to your laptop and was that the only such conversation that was done so?

If you're (or were) under some sort of government surveillance, they now know you know. If it was something else, corporate espionage for example, you're not likely in much danger.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Well, they know...now.

Until today, maybe not.

ETA - I put this out here for everyone to see. Everyone.

I think it was the old "X-files" theme which said..."They're out there"...and I never would have believed it until now.

edit on 3/18/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
If another unknown party is consciously choosing to record OP's select conversations with others...WHY would they consciously choose to record the OP speaking to his dog? I can't see any intel value in that.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

There isn't any. There is absolutely no value in me talking to my dogs, none, zero. Right?

BUT...this just demonstrates the random nature of this. It's like it was a cross-section.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

So it must be voice-activated...rather than manually from an external source.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
Lol just noticed a spelling error that is rather funny....Windows Exploder 😀😀
I might contact the FBI over something like this...
edit on 18-3-2019 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Psychological evaluation comes to mind.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

edit on 18-3-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: fuggin forget it. OP is full of crap and none will call him out

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Not sure if anyone mentioned this I did scan the whole post. What I find odd is that they are mp3 files? Most things if recording raw will not create mp3's unless it was to save space. Did you do a search for .wav's also?

And why isn't there a single mp3 on the thread? Oh right, because it's story time, that's why.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The really scary part is that on a line or not you can be recorded by inferometer (smart meters are links) with satellites by NSA DARPA DOD joint collaboration.
Laser optic electronics technology can both transmit sound like speakers and record you now too.
Did you light bulbs and smoke alarms are pathways (links) to do this too.
The technology is very real.

One step further is put it into a cybernetic granule.

Now make the granule and insert into prisoners heads and am I title 19 mental health victims in their sleep.
This has been done by SSP for 20 years now.
Now you know what your up against....Project Pegusus through DARPA NSA DOD SSP Collaboration.
Don't worry about the chip in your head unknown.
Just keep securing those lines. Good thing is Musk and Trump already know this.
So what do all these money elites really know now????

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I apologize if I am repeating things already said.

Try opening one of the mp3 files in win notepad. Much of what you see will be gibberish. But in there can also be information you are looking for. It works to varying degrees with all kinds of files.

I just opened a jpg and viewed the data in notepad. I learned it was made with "photohsop v3.0". I also opened an mp3 and discovered "IsoMedia File Produced by Google, 5-11-2011". I also found an ICC_profile that can be extracted and examined fairly easily. That too could have information on software and origin.

I know this is needle in a haystack stuff, but if I found that much data on my pc I would want to learn as much as I could about it.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

I take it you missed Internet Exploder and Task Mangler... lol.

Not a lot of love between me and Microsoft. They're like the quasi-retarded auntie who you have to deal with because she's leaving you a fortune when she dies... and she knows it!

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join