It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is SCARE-EEY!!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Spicy pickles and eggs ?!

What the heck is that?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Maybe you have a macro set up to record your microphones audio into a file.

Perhaps setup by some program you installed or the OS. Maybe a key combination you hit by mistake on your keyboard set it off.

----

I heard some stories on the news where a friend or something was randomly hearing what was going on in another persons house through Alexa. He told his friend or acquaintance about it and he didn't believe it until he told them what they were talking about.
edit on 19-3-2019 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
From the information so far , you were hacked. Seeing as how it only went on for a few months , someone got bored and moved on.
I would say some young feller in a foreign country that had placed a trojan out there somewhere

From an old , one time White Hat.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

no pictures or copies of the files?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Wow mandroid.
I have always had heard of this possibility.
Have never seen anything actually showing
the application of it though.
Thanks!

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I've had some connections within Big Brother that made it sounds like this sort of thing happens. I would assume it is some kind of voice-activated, automated spying mechanism. I wonder if Alexis has it, too. From what I could tell, there also seemed to be different intelligence factions, so there could be multiple groups set up to spy and gather data. My family was warned not to buy a computer from Wal-Mart because back in the day they had some stuff like this embedded in their machines.
edit on 19pmTue, 19 Mar 2019 20:46:46 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Way late to the party but if anyone didn't point it out, the filenames look like dates and times:

170901_1554

September 1, 2017 3:54 PM.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Really just pickled eggs, with some peppers, onions and spices in them.

They're really good.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This stuff is not just scary it is very dangerous like Edward Snowden warned about...

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Do some research. A lightbulb filament is still a micro powered radio antenna.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Do some research. A lightbulb filament is a micro antenna with power company as receiver with warmth of radiation too.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

The fact is privacy went out since the invention of TV and radio. 100 yrs in making it Orwellian.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Still waiting on if FCD (the OP) even ran any of the software I linked? Especially Detekt? This would let you know if in fact you was being spied on.
Please let me know FCD.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Here's the proof of technology that can make light bulbs transmit sound/radio waves through electromagnetism.

makezine.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LostGods
Here's the proof of technology that can make light bulbs transmit sound/radio waves through electromagnetism.

makezine.com...

Words, where's the proof?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Listening through led lightbulbs is absolutely plausible, actually.

At no time during that (amateurish) video was the LED used as a microphone.

YouTube degrees are not accredited. This is why.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LostGods

Do some research. A lightbulb filament is a micro antenna with power company as receiver with warmth of radiation too.

Listening to YouTube for your scientific knowledge is not research.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Funny how most every post seems to assume that it was the US government recording you...

My first thought was the Chinese. You said you are in the industry, and China’s entire economy is built up on stolen IP.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Shockerking

Words, where's the proof?

There is none, because what these people are saying simply isn't true.

The bad part of all of this is that the OP does have something quite interesting going on. I have been looking into things from the angle of how can a file be completely undetectable with Windows 7 set to show system and hidden files. So far I have found nothing, but I'm still looking into the metadata stored in the FAT. Something caused the microphone to turn on and provide data to a program that was running without his knowledge and dumping that information into files that were not able to be seen. But now we have people thinking an LED can be a microphone and an incandescent lamp can be an antenna amplified through "warmth of radiation."

If someone did want to spy on others, it should be easy... just find out what YouTube wanna-bes are trying to force off onto the public this week and do something else that is actually possible.

TheRedneck

edit on 3/19/2019 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Not much to add but I’m intrigued and want to keep track of this. If anything to lol at the next spying incandescent bulb spy mirofone claims...
edit on 3/19/2019 by BigDave-AR because: Dirty autocorrect

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join