It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hatred...and a Massacre (Christchurch)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

But even more, he has constructed a mind-F# like never before.

Only if you give any credence to what he is saying. Otherwise it is just the inane ramblings of a madman.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

The shooter WANTED...

ANARCHY!

He wants hate. He wants conflict. He wants murder. He wants, in fact he's begging for, retaliation. He openly states he wants a civil war in the US, Europe and elsewhere. That's what he wants. He wants posters like some here on ATS to lash out and make matters worse by spewing non-stop lies, twisted meanings and misguided posts. He wanted HATE. Above ALL else, no matter how you slice it, he wants....HATE!

First up, I completely agree with your post

But it is not anarchy, it's chaos.

Anarchy means without leaders, not without order.

Peace
edit on 2019pAmerica/ChicagoTue, 19 Mar 2019 06:20:30 -0500am312020193 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

That's not what I'm referring to when I say what I said. What I mean is, he has (Intentionally or accidentally, whichever you choose) weaponized the MSM and social media in a way they never have been before. And, not even they can figure out what to do now (which I find interesting). I mean, just look at all the crazy reactions over the past few days. They don't know what to report on, what not to report on, what to post on-line and what not to. Stuff is getting deleted all over the place. And the list goes on.

edit on 3/19/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Yeah, but we could probably debate this for a while though. No disagreement on the chaos part, but in a way he's also pitted leaders against each other by making none of them "right". Therein lies the anarchy part.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yeah sorry, i didn't explain myself very well then. It just shows the incompetence of the majority of our current crop of journalists (clickbait rather than investigative journalism). They could quite clearly state that his "manifesto" is riddled with contradictions and inconsistencies, demonstrating his confused mindset.

But instead they try to give it credence and keep tying themselves up in knots. At the end of the day, if you are quite happy to walk into somewhere and murder so many people, i don't really care what justifications you try to use or if you are simply having fun at the medias (and societies) expense.

Put it another way - if Jeffrey Dahmer had published a manifesto, would anyone have given it any credence? I think not - so what makes this nutjob any different?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Right, but you have to look at why they're giving it the credit they are...and this is because they are all trying to get some political traction out of it, and digging themselves a deeper hole in the process. In their zeal to rewrite the narrative so it squares with their political opponents they are putting the thing up in lights.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
A few Extremist Muslim suicide bombers enter a Mosque, somewhere over there, blow themselves up killing 100s of people, and no-one bats an eyelid (in the West).

Someone else enters an old folks home in downtown Americaville and murders 3 little old ladies, and people loose there F'king minds!!!

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos.."

Quote, The Joker......Batman Dark Knight.

The Chaos Theory.

Do we in the West, need any more Control though?

edit on 19-3-2019 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2019 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join