It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC Weighs in on ChristChurch Massacre: God help us.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Yeah, that's the video.

I was posting that one.

She needs arrested.

Anyone have twatter? That video needs posted there, people need to know she's only there to manipulate them and she is a ditz bartender.

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadBird
a reply to: Metallicus
Your evidence for her being a "stupid, opinionated child", other than your say so?

Lol...just lol

Watch the video and give your opinion again.

I'd love to hear it.

If nannana boo boo politics is your thing, you shouldn't be voting.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikemp44

Cortez is an opportunistic disease.

2nd

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikemp44
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I wasn't even going to go there, but yeah Hypocrisy seems to be the new norm for us. Do what I say, not what I do....

We need to go there. They've created a boogeyman (white supremecist terrorists) whose history is actually rooted in their own Democratic Party to fivert attention away from the actual, proven, current, modern day #1 threat to a terror free world, female equality, homosexual equality, religious peace, and freedom of speech which their own party has pandered to and coddled to the point there are now two of them serving as elected representatives in this same country so many of that faith have called "The Great Satan." We absolutely need to go there because if we keep ignoring it and treating it like it's not a very dangerous, very shortsighted situation, the entire Western World will end up like Europe during the Ottoman Empire and we'll find ourselves forced into another Crusade just to avoid being totally overtaken.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
AOC is a stupid, petulant, child and should be ignored. Why do people and the media keep listening to this fool other than for comedy relief?

You should be nicer!

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I searched for Mandroid when looking for the vid but found a whole different user. I forgot the 7. Thank you for originally posting the video. It opened my eyes.

edit on 15/3/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Nothing but truth in those words. It feels like I'm watching Animal House come to life; Everyone is equal, but some are more equal than others.....

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

LOL that is awesome.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Your evidence for her being a "stupid, opinionated child", other than your say so?

I will give my evidence. She proposed the green new deal which is estimated to cost 93 trillion dollars over 10 yrs. That's 9.3 trillion per year. The US government takes in around 4 trillion per year, on which we run around an 800 billion dollar deficit. So basically proposing the green new deal is the equivalent of a 4 year old demanding a Ferrari when their parents can't even pay their mortgage. For Heaven's sake, the entire GDP is only 20 trillion.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
The shooter's manifesto said he wanted stuff like this to happen.

Nice job playing into the nutcases game.

Lol
He made aoc tweet stupid stuff ?
He must hsve wizard powers.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

You are very welcome!!

Yeah, politics are getting scary fast.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

No, he wanted to start a race war. His alleged manifesto said so.

He thought this would do it, he thought it would stop the invasion of incompatible people.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
The shooter's manifesto said he wanted stuff like this to happen.

Nice job playing into the nutcases game.

He said he likes aspects of Trump but was really trying to start a race war.

I'm so super surprised people on both sides are politicizing this.

I can't believe it, we've never done this with any other cases.

End sarcasm

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

No, he wanted to start a race war. His alleged manifesto said so.

He thought this would do it, he thought it would stop the invasion of incompatible people.

Guess he was wrong
No war was declared
Just more dumb ass tweets from aoc

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Thoughts and prayers are useless. And I rather like AOC. Anyone who can riles the Trumpster fire by simply breathing has gotta deserve support. And given Trump's greenlighting racism across the board ("they're very fine people"), yes, he has a fair share of blame for this.

AOC deserves support? Do you really know who she is and who is behind her? She is not a politician and her name isn't really AOC. No really. Another member posted this on ATS in a different thread.

Very informative video.

I just watched this one yesterday.
EVERYONE should watch this!

Thank You!

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

What we had in #Christchurch New Zeland is an act of WHITE SUPREMACY TERRORISM!

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

What we had in #Christchurch New Zeland is an act of WHITE SUPREMACY TERRORISM!

That may be true, still doesn't control the stupid tweets by aoc.
Prople who lost need comfort not mocking.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Looks like you're perpetuating the notion that she said what she said at the people praying or people sending prayers to victims. And that falsehood spurred some nastiness (see thread)

Her words were misguided and untimely. Nonetheless she was trying to point the finger at the NRA, what offered prayers whilst fighting for the weapons of choice [always... coincidentally] to remain lucrative for business.
edit on 15-3-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
She does know that Christ Church is not in America doesn't she? Maybe she thinks NZ is a territory of the United States.

People who spread hate like her is probably one reason we get some of the crazies causing mass killings across the country.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

The fact that this *insert expletive here*'s manifesto hoped the American left would do exactly what she's doing and cause a Helter Skelter style scenario so that you and I end up shooting each other.

She didn't even bother to see what he was hoping to happen, and is playing right along with his game ... so are you by the way, so do you really want us all to end up doing our best to kill each other because we don't think alike?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join