It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC Weighs in on ChristChurch Massacre: God help us.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Yay my first AOC thread!!! I checked around and didn't see anything so I had to post this two parter.

Part 1

AOC RIPS peoples thoughts and prayers

AND

Part 2

AOC Blames Trump for Massacre at Christchurch

I really never gave her much thought other than a dancing puppet the can only be INTENTIONALLY this ignorant/arrogant, but this is just wrong.

Thoughts & Prayers to our brothers and sister who died today because of hate....

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The shooter's manifesto said he wanted stuff like this to happen.

Nice job playing into the nutcases game.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I can see your point, but not playing into his game. My opinion on it is why did she have to say anything at all? Guy was the pinnacle stereotype of a White Supremacist. Also I didn't read his manifesto, that would require me to acknowledge he was anything but a psychopath....

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Thoughts and prayers are useless. And I rather like AOC. Anyone who can riles the Trumpster fire by simply breathing has gotta deserve support. And given Trump's greenlighting racism across the board ("they're very fine people"), yes, he has a fair share of blame for this.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikemp44

I guess it’s a coincidence Trump commented on his rightwing supporters attacking people a day before this event.

Umm…

The point is Trump may have known about any FF in play...
edit on 15-3-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
All the "evidence" was planted well in advance.

Major operation.

Disposable Identities in use 😎

4am talking points were set by MSM 😎

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Honestly I could give that a 50/50. Trump is a spray and pray kind of talking head; keep spitting out words and eventually something will stick. But who knows really? Interesting to consider though....

+21 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
ATS terms and conditions prevent me from giving my view on this woman. It seriously does. I would need to be in the Mud Pit.

Her demise from the political arena would be the only thing acceptable.

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
AOC is a stupid, petulant, child and should be ignored. Why do people and the media keep listening to this fool other than for comedy relief?
edit on 2019/3/15 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
Your evidence for her being a "stupid, opinionated child", other than your say so?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I think your inventing people...

There's scarcely anything not being pulled out of ancient rhetoric in vid one.
edit on 15-3-2019 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

I believe that is inevitable, and it will be some irredeemable comment on twitter she can't walk back...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

She is the bird in the sky distracting the masses from the wolves coming up behind them. Best way I can visualize it I guess...

The puppet dances and we watch.

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadBird
Thoughts and prayers are useless. And I rather like AOC. Anyone who can riles the Trumpster fire by simply breathing has gotta deserve support. And given Trump's greenlighting racism across the board ("they're very fine people"), yes, he has a fair share of blame for this.

AOC deserves support? Do you really know who she is and who is behind her? She is not a politician and her name isn't really AOC. No really. Another member posted this on ATS in a different thread.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Are you sure she was ripping people or the NRA organization ... which she then clarified.

Either way, not the best time for eccentricity on her part.

But the faux news is flipping her words quite well.
edit on 15-3-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Exactly!!! The puppet dances while the shadows envelope us. It worked with Barry.... and wasn't anywhere near as loud as her.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I don't think SHE evens knows who she was ripping. Her brain sparked, that came out, and now it's dormant again.
When ideology overcomes humanity...... never waste a good crisis I guess.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Illuminating

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Says the woman who's two closest allies in Congress are, themselves, part of an extremist group with a history of terrorism.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I wasn't even going to go there, but yeah Hypocrisy seems to be the new norm for us. Do what I say, not what I do....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join