It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reputed Boss Of Crime Family With Clinton Ties Shot Dead In New York

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

The reputed head of New York’s notorious Gambino crime family has been shot dead on Staten Island in the first targeted killing of a mob boss in the city in more than 30 years.

Francesco “Franky Boy” Cali, 53, was found with multiple gunshot wounds to his body at his home in the borough’s Todt Hill section just after 9pm on Wednesday evening. 
Reputed boss of Gambino crime family shot dead in New York

Law enforcement considers Cali to have been the Gambinos' "ambassador to Sicilian mobsters" and has linked him to the Inzerillo Mafia family from Palermo. "Cali is seen as a man of influence and power by organized crime members in Italy", according to Assistant U.S. Attorney Joseph Lipton.
link

Article from 2015
EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton's ties to the MOB: How former Secretary of State met with Mafia heir at his pizzeria where he asked for father's release from prison (in return for an offer she couldn't refuse)

White House hopeful met Giovanni Gambino at a Charleston, SC pizzeria in 2007 during her previous presidential primary bid

Giovanni is the son of heroin kingpin Francesco 'Ciccio' Gambino and cousin of Carlo Gambino, the boss of the notorious crime family

His father suggested Giovanni meet with Hillary to help him get out of prison 

He made the face-to-face request and promised VOTES in return

Bill Clinton met with Giovanni too 

Francesco died in prison before his release 

And in an interesting synchronicity the Grande America that just sunk off France was an Italian cargo ship. It was built 1997 during the Clinton presidency.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
disregard
edit on 14-3-2019 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Feels like history is starting to repeat itself.

I don't think it's any secret that up around New York the mob has connections with local democrats, likely giving them access to higher profile ones... Hell, maybe even Hillary.

But if I had a gun to my head, Trump may be one of the highest profile politicians in modern times with the most alleged mob connections (likely severed).

I think the Kennedys would probably take the cake though.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
I guess he didn't follow through with those votes.. Or he just knew to much since she lost.

Trump won New York?

News to me.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The Mafia is apolitical and will use anyone and anything if it suits their plans.

That's if they were real, which of course they are not.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I guess he didn't follow through with those votes.. Or he just knew to much since she lost.

Trump won New York?

News to me.

Oh I thought it was just in general sorry. Point being she maybe told him too much, expecting to win.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

And people think Italian mafia doesn't exist anymore.

Who's the underboss taking over?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The Mafia is apolitical and will use anyone and anything if it suits their plans.

That's if they were real, which of course they are not.

Well they certainly don't exist to the degree that folklore would have some believe.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Trump won New York?

News to me.

Oh I thought it was just in general sorry. Point being she maybe told him too much, expecting to win.

Why would a high profile politician try to cozy up with the Italian crime syndicates that have a very isolated sphere of influence, especially a democrat?

What are the chances that New York could go red for a presidential election?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Feb 27
EXCLUSIVE: Gambino mob heir predicts Michael Cohen will get WHACKED in prison because 'inmates love Trump and hate rats'

Giovanni Gambino slammed Michael Cohen for his Congressional testimony 

Predicted Trump's former fixer would face a hit behind bars from angry inmates

Cohen reports to prison in May and will serve three years for lying and fraud 

Giovanni is son of a deceased mobster and cousin to crime boss Carlo Gambino 

'He may face the same fate as Whitey Bulger,' Giovanni says of Cohen

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Trump won New York?

News to me.

Why would a high profile politician try to cozy up with the Italian crime syndicates that have a very isolated sphere of influence, especially a democrat?

If someone is in possession of a skeleton that was once in your closet, you will accept any deal they offer.

Because you have to--unless you're willing to kill them over it.
edit on 14-3-2019 by TheTruthRocks because: reasons.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Feels like history is starting to repeat itself.

I don't think it's any secret that up around New York the mob has connections with local democrats, likely giving them access to higher profile ones... Hell, maybe even Hillary.

But if I had a gun to my head, Trump may be one of the highest profile politicians in modern times with the most alleged mob connections (likely severed).

I think the Kennedys would probably take the cake though.

Yup I think both sides do. Trumps family does according to some sources.

www.politico.com...

During the 2016 election I asked former dem campaign people why the media and democrats didn’t highlight those Trump allegations. Ones immediate response was “because many Democrats do too.” Short and sweet.

In nyc politics are still corrupt af.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Trump won New York?

News to me.

Not sure what his sphere of influence is because I do not know the man.
I just woke up too not thinking clearly yet.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Why frame this strictly as the Clinton's having ties to the Gambinos?

Trump's old lawyer, Roy Cohn, was a consigliere for the Genoveses and Gambinos.

Trump Tower was constructed using overpriced concrete from Genovese and Gambino owned companies.

It's also worth looking in to the ties between Trump, John Cody, and the mob.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Gov. Cuomo and his brother over at CNN have a lot to answer for. I mean they are both Italian and guilt by association is the game of the day. We need to know what the Cuomo brothers know and when they knew it. Was there collusion with the mob and were the Cuomo brothers part of the planning for this hit?

The Cuomo brothers are known followers of the rebirth of the Fascist Mussolini Movement. We need hearings now and we need a special consul that will investigate for years on end with a special FISA Court and a FISA warrant.

Denials and claims of innocence are unacceptable and will not be tolerated!
edit on 14-3-2019 by Scifi2424 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Scifi2424

You pretty much can't be a major player in New York without being connected to the mob. At least if you came up during a certain time.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Why frame this strictly as the Clinton's having ties to the Gambinos?

Just delivering the facts of the story to open off the thread would only get a little attention.

If you pepper in Hillary to it though it will be much bigger.

I didn't vote for her, but I don't understand peoples obsession... She's done, likely out of politics for good unless she gets some BS appointment somewhere.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Seriously. It's sad what this site has become.

Report the story as it happened, no one cares. Tie it to the Clintons, it will blow up. Tie it to Trump, suddenly Cali becomes a saint and him and Trump are being smeared by the media.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Gonna go ahead and say it before the loony left do...

Italian Collusion!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join