It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reputed Boss Of Crime Family With Clinton Ties Shot Dead In New York

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Take the Clintons, and leave the cannoli.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You always take the cannoli.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

It’s always a tragedy when an innocent man slips in the shower and accidentally dies from multiple gunshot wounds.

Thoughts and prayers

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: neo96

You always take the cannoli.

Only if it's done by a local bakery shop...

Eating mass produced cannoli is a sin.

I don't necessarily believe in a god, but I do believe there is a hell, and eating something called cannoli that is not cannoli is one of the things that will get you there.
edit on 14-3-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I don't necessarily believe in a god, but I do believe there is a hell, and eating something called cannoli that is not cannoli is one of the things that will get you there.

That and eating pizza with a fork.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Oh great, now President Trump switched from Russian Dressing to Italian?

(quick, someone tell "schiffy")

Lettuce us never forget.. Oil and vinegar never mix well.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Does this have anything to do with the missing cash from the Governor's wife?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I admit to being guilty of making a clintbaity headline but I also chose it to emphasize the synchronicity and symbolism of the sinking of the Clinton era built Italian cargo ship Grande America on the eve of this event.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening

I guess he didn't follow through with those votes.. Or he just knew to much since she lost.

Trump won New York?

News to me.

Oh I thought it was just in general sorry. Point being she maybe told him too much, expecting to win.

Why would a high profile politician try to cozy up with the Italian crime syndicates that have a very isolated sphere of influence, especially a democrat?

What are the chances that New York could go red for a presidential election?

You really have no idea who much mob influence there is in unions and other businesses in the northeast do you?

True story. I worked as a consultant. I had a well known corporate client. I was looking at their entire US budget. One of the line items being evaluated was what they spent on "waste management" aka garbage disposal. I recall being told to just ignore it in the northeast.... cough cough "mob" cough cough. I'm talking tens of millions of dollars being spent.
edit on 14-3-2019 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

LMAO. Clinton Derangement Syndrome at it's finest!

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This has anything to do with Clinton, or just for the clicks...?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Like I said in one of my previous posts, look at the connection between Trump, John Cody, and the mob.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Like I said in one of my previous posts, look at the connection between Trump, John Cody, and the mob.

You can't be a real estate developer in NYC and not have some connection to the mob on some level even if it is just indirectly. Not saying he necessarily did anything illegal, but the mob would be "earning" on the construction site.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks

I guess he didn't follow through with those votes.. Or he just knew to much since she lost.

Trump won New York?

News to me.

Oh I thought it was just in general sorry. Point being she maybe told him too much, expecting to win.

Why would a high profile politician try to cozy up with the Italian crime syndicates that have a very isolated sphere of influence, especially a democrat?

What are the chances that New York could go red for a presidential election?

If someone is in possession of a skeleton that was once in your closet, you will accept any deal they offer.

Because you have to--unless you're willing to kill them over it.

Killary has never had an identity crisis when it comes to ordering the wet-work.Ask the 2 Secret Service Agents who discovered Bills affair with Monica....ooops I forgot you cant ask them because they were ordered at the last minute to go to Waco Texas where they were EXECUTED BY KILLARYS PEOPLE during the staged assault which was really a massacre/sacrifice....those people in Waco were victims of a satanic ritual massacre...they combine a ritual sacrifice with covering up of evidence....the more deaths the better they like it...911 was another ritual sacrifice combined with evidence destruction.....those people HAD TO DIE like in Waco.....to support the satanic belief system.They could have found other ways to silence the SS agents who knew of Bills affairs and to 86 the evidence of Treason destroyed in 911.....without all of the deaths....there was a RITUAL NEED for deaths.
edit on 14-3-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Exactly. That's why I was so surprised during the election to see people pointing out Hillary's criminal connections while acting like Trump's didn't exist.

Pretty much every major player in New York with political connections is "connected." And yet people will act like their candidate is clean.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Buying a Hotdog in NYC peripherally connects you to the Mob...any Union job or connection is a conduit to the Mob....the"Mob"is a community based Syndicate like the Triads are in China....everyone is touched by them and connected to them because they have infected domestic businesses of every type on every level.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Killary has never had an identity crisis when it comes to ordering the wet-work.Ask the 2 Secret Service Agents who discovered Bills affair with Monica....ooops I forgot you cant ask them because they were ordered at the last minute to go to Waco Texas where they were EXECUTED BY KILLARYS PEOPLE during the staged assault which was really a massacre/sacrifice....

Do you think everyone is stupid enough to believe your made up crap?

Waco was in 1993, Lewinsky didn't get to the White House until 1995.

Stop dude, your BS is too much.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
You cannot build much of anything in NYC without involving the Mob directly or indirectly. They mix legal business with illegal and are very good at it. That is (or was) a FACT at least when I was kid that grew up there back in the 80's and mingled with some of them. After the Gotti reign ended they went deep underground.

Even ate at Sparks Steak House a few times. Someone high up had to order the hit; who??
The Clinton Foundation spider web has her tentacles in just about everything from NY to Benghazi. I'm quite certain that if DJT had any dirty 'illegal' harmful dealings with the Mob that between Killary and the anti-American Dems after over 2 years of hellish illegal wasted tax-payer investigations driven by Hillary/Soros would most certainly have dug up some skeletons long by now.
You could probably find a Clinton fingerprint somewhere but I doubt any provable connection can be made with this mob hit.
Cohen on the hand is a different story and has ties to Russian mob and money laundering -- heads may have butted with Italian mob.
Yet, another rabbit hole.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: one4all
Killary has never had an identity crisis when it comes to ordering the wet-work.Ask the 2 Secret Service Agents who discovered Bills affair with Monica....ooops I forgot you cant ask them because they were ordered at the last minute to go to Waco Texas where they were EXECUTED BY KILLARYS PEOPLE during the staged assault which was really a massacre/sacrifice....

Do you think everyone is stupid enough to believe your made up crap?

Waco was in 1993, Lewinsky didn't get to the White House until 1995.

Stop dude, your BS is too much.

Your BS is to much,have you had your head parked in a warm dark place or what?

No sweat there are some AWSOME documentaries explaining all of Waco from the inside out...oh did I say Monica....lol...Bill is a repeat offender....en.wikipedia.org...
Augie you are RIGHT.....thanks for correcting that....it must have been the Paula Jones incidents the SS fellas knew about then....Monica came later....lol.

www.youtube.com... tie-in to 911 methinks.I just found this but there is a way better set of vids I will find and post.

WOW.....I haven't bothered to review this for a few years...I knew it was true Killary ordered the assasinations by intuition the first time I watched old videos loosely explaining how and why she did it...but all I can say is WOW WOW WOW.....a LOT of people are out there preventing Killarys pals from flooding the net with lies and alternative history...lol....they tried to bury everything online with VOLUME....lol..it didn't work out for them....there is a lot of great PROFESSIONAL work done out there.www.youtube.com...

I must add.....things have come a long way in an exceptionally short amount of time......the Professional TOP NOTCH or top 10% Industry Talent put into the last video I linked show me that Trump and Friends are in it to win it.Full Stop.

The videos I see that my Intuition tell me are truthful are in most cases NOT RANDOMS IN THEIR BASEMENTS....these are Top Notch Pro pieces of work....Media control is being focused upon and Fake News and FakeNet News are being exposed and disenfranchised....lol.....no wonder Killary was so perturbed when she got her Party Invitation …..LMAO.www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-3-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Because smart business owners not only buy a lesser product but then overpay for it.

Even before Trump Tower, Trump had connections to the mob through Roy Cohn.

I'm not saying the Clintons are clean. But the fact that you refuse to acknowledge Trump's own mob connections means you're either naive, deluded, or a shill.
edit on 3/14/2019 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join