It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A way to get the extraterrestrials to make first contact

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

If I were an alien, I would give Earth a big miss (unless my intention was to conquer it). Why? A simple look at ATS on any given day is a great example. We humans are not worth knowing - we fight amongst each other, deliberately create divisions and ultimately conflict and war - we just aren't worth knowing in our current state.

Having said that, perhaps humanity WOULD be better served if aliens came and took over. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't put up with the sort of BS you see on ATS every day.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

There's a 50% chance they might even find us tasty.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

Stephen Hawking did ask the question... if we could get aliens to communicate us and come here... would we want them to?

He did say theres a chance they would be violent

Or worse, they may be completely indifferent to us.

Our precious human egos couldn't take that kind of casual dismissal, meaning WE'RE more likely to be violent.

I mean, would YOU want to meet us?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
What if... the Nazca lines worked as a welcome sign ? then maybe Stonehenge was also a welcome sign, maybe also the pyramids did the same thing.....

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire

There's a 50% chance they might even find us tasty.

I hear we taste like chicken.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   

And good with ketchup, apparently.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
With my own experiences and sightings there is no doubt in my mind that we're being actively visited and the government knows about it and is engaged in that affair. What are they interested in? Well, simply they are interested in us and our beautiful planet. You have to admit we got ourselves some prime real estate here. They know that we're advancing into space and gradually venturing past our sandbox. It is inevitable that the truth will be known. It will be subtle. They may even be us from the future trying to fix their future demise. I suppose anything is possible. I imagine that If we survive on the planet long enough we would achieve wonders including space and time travel. With our current knowledge we know what stars and the cosmos does. What is the purpose of the Universe if not to create life?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join