It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left Wing Nut Job CHER Loses Her Mind...Death Penalty For Men Who Use Massage Parlors.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

SJW's are a very small portion of people that make ALOT of headlines.. Most people aren't extreme like that.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kingsquirel
She's just acting out because she looked in the mirror and discovered there's no way sex applies to her anymore.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I go to sport clips for the MVP package once a month. It includes a neck and shoulder massage.

I guess as my last request: A real massage. Hell, maybe one of those other kinds I hear about since I'm gonna be killed for it anyway.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Yeah I wouldn’t read the tweet literally, I doubt she meant it as such despite being physically and mentally abused by different men she trusted throughout her earlier life.
Getting triggered by an obviously tongue in cheek tweet just makes people look a bit silly. Just my opinion anyways...

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kingparrot
Yeah I wouldn’t read the tweet literally, I doubt she meant it as such despite being physically and mentally abused by different men she trusted throughout her earlier life.
Getting triggered by an obviously tongue in cheek tweet just makes people look a bit silly. Just my opinion anyways...

So she was physically and mentally abused by different men, but you doubt she meant it, because that sort of thing never messes someone up...

That is a silly comment.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Not at all, It wouldn’t surprise me if she didn’t like men in general, however if you ‘turn back time’ you’d see that she’s not as up tight as the replies in this thread would suggest. Not everything people say should be taken literally, that’s the point I’m making. Do you really believe she wants men put to death for going to a massage parlour. I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
And I just had a skim through the rest of the current headlines on the source, ‘the pluralist’. Most of the headlines seem to have a definite anti-woman agenda. Whatever...

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Not at all, It wouldn’t surprise me if she didn’t like men in general, however if you ‘turn back time’ you’d see that she’s not as up tight as the replies in this thread would suggest. Not everything people say should be taken literally, that’s the point I’m making. Do you really believe she wants men put to death for going to a massage parlour. I doubt it.

Turn back time and watch her behavior change over the years.

We'll never know because she has no power. But lets see how many agree with her, regardless of what it meant "in general".
edit on 12-3-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

And I just had a skim through the rest of the current headlines on the source, ‘the pluralist’. Most of the headlines seem to have a definite anti-woman agenda. Whatever...

Go look at huffpo and see a definite anti-man agenda.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

No doubt, but that doesn’t change the crux of this thread, does it. There’s tools on both sides of cultural wars, just don’t let it get to you.
A lot of modern media is trolling, designed to get an emotive response. Apply some intellectual maturity.

edit on 12-3-2019 by kingparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I forgot Cher existed until just now. I guess she has to stay relevant somehow.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It's funny that she is really only known for showing her buttcheeks and her trashy tattoos all the time.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Do you honestly think I read every post in this forum? I don't spend all my time searching for posts attacking either side. The heading just stood out as being divisive and I must say I've seen much of it done by conservatives on this site. You don't have to be a genius to figure out that this forum is dominated by conservatives. So I honestly have to say I've seen much more attacks on liberal posts than I do on conservative posts. Just the number of stars given to conservative posts are a dead giveaway, lol.

Your post to me, questioning if I come to the defense of someone on the right being attacked is simply trying to excuse this divisiveness. It's like conservatives lie in wait to post anything, no matter how small, just to attack liberals. When in actuality, the current political climate has a huge smorgasbord of conservative negativity, scandals and investigations liberals can easily bombard this site on a daily basis, but they don't! One can easily see the number of threads attacking liberals on this site is simply overwhelming. I really think most liberals just stay away because they really don't get a sense of having a mature and constructive debate. For me, I don't care. I can agree with both liberal and conservative views. What I can't agree with is when a political party chooses party over country. In my view, the Republican party has sold this country out for it's own self-interests and to hold onto their political office. A wrong is a wrong, and if they turn a blind-eye to it, they've lost any credibility that their party stands for the rule of law and the values in-which this country was built upon.

If you're really honest with yourself, don't we want our government to work for us? After all, don't they all work for us? So weather you're Republican, Democrat or Independent does it really benefit us as a whole to attack each other because of our different views? We all want a government to work for the people and not for special interests or the upper 10 percent. There's power in numbers. If the American people continue to defend and deny corruption, ignore our officials when they attack basic American values, ignore the lack of credibility and incompetency in our leaders and elected officials, and above all engaging in divisive attacks on each other, than we weaken the strength of the people who this nation was to be governed by.

Instead people affiliated with either party should not be afraid to accept the faults of their own party. I have more respect for someone who would say " Yeah, what he or she said was ignorant or stupid, but I like their stance on a particular issue." No politician or political party is perfect. Many of our elected officials are not free to speak the truth because of threats within their own party. The double talk and wishy-washy answers in interviews by elected officials just drives the point home.

Founding Father John Dickinson in his pre-Revolutionary War song "The Liberty Song", first published in the Boston Gazette in July 1768. In the song Dickinson wrote: "Then join hand in hand, brave Americans all! By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall!"

Unity is Strength

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

No doubt, but that doesn’t change the crux of this thread, does it. There’s tools on both sides of cultural wars, just don’t let it get to you.
A lot of modern media is trolling, designed to get an emotive response. Apply some intellectual maturity.

Taking the high road is what's created the one side narrative mess and obfuscated the issues. Half our politicians do this crap to thundering applause. Its a tactic specifically to put ones opponent on their heels, and make the argument about them, instead of the issues. Screw. That. Crap.

Cher is just doing her job at this point.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Ok, she looks dumb, upset, probably intoxicated and.. very female. Emotionally exaggerated, allowed to be so even when it's obviously making them look ignorant or foolish. There's a pass given at birth for that and it's accepted as a standard. This is also why she'd never become an elected politician.

However, the difference is obvious of course. Men impregnate and women get impregnated. There's no real way to compare it. Female birth control is encouraged but optional. NOT HAVING SEX IS OPTIONAL, so is protected sex, and monogamous protected sex.

I'm considered fairly attractive (usually) and maybe it's because of how my Mother raised me or who I am but I have no desire to be promiscuous. I don't even need it regularly and I don't need a woman to authenticate me or make me feel a certain type of way. It's nice and sex is nice but.. that's it, very black and white for me.

As for forced vasectomy, that's just dramatic women bs from the first paragraph. An optional, temporary prescription to make you infertile as a male without affecting your body, feelings, and behavior in any commonly experienced side effects would be a godsend for society. Unfortunately I don't think there's anything that wont mess up a males testosterone, sex drive, mental health, ability to get an erection and climax, etc. Is it a common side effect for birth control pills to interfere with a woman's sexual pleasure?
edit on 3/12/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Cher is as crazy as a sh!t house rat, but I agree with her about withholding medical care to infants. That should be a capital crime and unlike Cher I don’t mind to say so.

But I must admit I have often frequented massage parlours. My favorite is the simple, walk in, Asian Massage Parlours. You see I love a massage and I am a very busy guy. I don’t often have time to book ahead and I have never asked for a happy ending, a gentlemen would never do that.

If a happy ending was offered I may have said sure. Do I deserve the death penalty for any thing that may or may not have happened between consenting adults? A gentlemen would never kiss and tell.

I would also wager that Cher has been with more women than I have.
edit on 12-3-2019 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

yer dead right there mate

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Amazing just how much gal these people have even when they have been washed up for decades.

And Cher anyone that ever had the hot's for you is either dead or in assistant living: Get over yourself!

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
A colorful Lady... Better with Sonney though. From American Bandstand to Laugh-in to Laurence Welk to Las Vegas to El Centro...time to rest Mam...

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Not a very good feminist, it should be a wamen choice if she wanna give handjobs for dollars.

right laydees?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join