It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we get an international filter to block all the US political threads in the top posts?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: playguy

Or better yet, a filter that only allows American citizens to post on American political threads...

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Thats an ism, some kind of ism

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
While I agree that the political threads are many and cover most the main page, I just scroll past them or go to a specific set of forums I am interested in.
I came here originally for conspiracy and all things shady. These things are still here, you just have to find them.
edit on Sat, 09 Mar 2019 14:11:13 -0600021932019000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I say filter out all the "anti-political" forum threads posted in Board Business
If it is in the Rant section , that does not bother me.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: playguy

Oooh! Oooh! I wanna play too!!!

Maybe at the same time we can get a crybaby filter to block all the whiners who want to minimize -- if not shut up altogether! -- all the political posters...

Ya think???

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
If we are getting google AI in, maybe we could also add in an IQ filter.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Didn't expect so much flaming to be honest. It's just a personal filter for those who don't really care about those subjects, is there anything wrong with have preferences? How could it possibly hurt you in any way to have such an option?

But alright, I'm the minority. Adeus.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Dear god its a simple request. This used to be a great forum with great topics. Now its just a bunch of hysterical idiots posting Facebook type #e about how all democrats are baby killing devil worshippers who want the dirty illegals to steal all the jobs.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join