It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so my uncle may get 16 years in prision

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Machetes? Sounds like they may also require some psychological services in the jail when they get put in.

He should have stuck to using airsoft, I think That Machete would be a Federal offense in Canada.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

originally posted by: theboarman
but overall he was a nice person

No....no he wasn't. He robbed someone with a machete, he's a piece of #.

Maybe he's one of those machete brandishing hockey mask guys with a heart of gold.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: dug88

but overall he was a nice person

No....no he wasn't. He robbed someone with a machete, he's a piece of #.

Maybe he's one of those machete brandishing hockey mask guys with a heart of gold.

Yeah...Jason was just misunderstood...he's a decent guy really. He just got bullied at summer camp. It's society's fault.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   

hello everyone, so my uncle and his so called friend robbed 2 stores, one two times, with machetes.the canadian swat arrested him and his friend at home.they would not have had enough proof if his friend did not rat on him but he did to get a deal, now hes out walking and my uncle may get 16 years. i will miss him, he was not perfect and had a wrap sheet a mile long but overall he was a nice person, to me atleast, i remember us playing airsoft around the house when i was young, but like i said he was not perfect.

what are your thoughts?

Sounds like a real role model...not.

Should get life. Pity SWAT didn't take him out.

That's my thoughts.

Bally

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: theboarman
I k ow he's your uncle, but it may have been better if he were taken out instead of arrested. I mean, his life will now be an endless journey of anal rape, both perpetuated against him and him unto others.

You must take a lesson from this. If you did not already know, never ever trust a junkie. They even screw state prosecutors regularly as witnesses. They will certainly screw their supposed friends for extra time outside in freedom.

I prefer my own philosophy of, trust no one and suspect everyone. I am even turning it into a family philosophy that I am passing down to my kids with constant reminders with stories very much like this.

I suggest you do the same.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Its Canada...lol....he will get 16years and do 1/6 …..he will do 2.6 years....lol.

I hope he decides to get straight....before he hurts someone.

Let him be an example for you....of what not to do.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

hello everyone, so my uncle and his so called friend robbed 2 stores, one two times, with machetes.the canadian swat arrested him and his friend at home.they would not have had enough proof if his friend did not rat on him but he did to get a deal, now hes out walking and my uncle may get 16 years. i will miss him, he was not perfect and had a wrap sheet a mile long but overall he was a nice person, to me atleast, i remember us playing airsoft around the house when i was young, but like i said he was not perfect.

what are your thoughts?

The fellas at the gray bar motel will probably really appreciate an extra nice guy like your uncle...So all is not lost...

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

My thoughts are.. what a idiot

But you may rejoice in he is still alive not not gunned down.

My thoughts go to the innocents he threaten on their life.. just so he could steal stuff.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Walk into my store and threaten me with a machete, and you get stitched open with a 40-caliber.

He's lucky to be alive. Especially with a rap sheep like you're claiming he has.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I thought crime doesn't exist in the gun free utopia that is Canada?

Regardless this person deserves to be behind bars. Or sent to practice his trade in Texas.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

we have alot of guns in canada, who says we dont have guns? lol

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

2 Mossberg shotguns, a 22LR, 303 and a 9mm Jericho between my dad and I. He has the hunting rifles, and I have the stopping power lol.

Yup, you're right
Canada's got guns, but nothing excessive. The only time a 50cal machine gun was needed was during the Beaver Wars.

The hoops I had to jump through just to get my Jericho means I likely won't get another handgun even though I love the precision and craftsmanship of several types of weapons.

But on the plus side, having that restricted firearms license instantly shows that I don't have any criminal record, so I often used that when visiting my brother in the various penitentiaries he's been in.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Pulled a few strokes in my time but never robbed an honest, hard working man.

No sympathy at all, he should be getting twice that amount shoved up his arse.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

what are your thoughts?

What? Armed with machetes and you want our thoughts?

Seriously?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Your uncle did a very serious and stupid thing OP and he needs to do the time.

That doesn’t mean he wasn’t a fun and loving uncle to you, which makes all this very painful for you. Hopefully you can heal from this pain, and hopefully your uncle will come out of prison a reformed man who can spend some quality time with family, and teach them not to make the mistakes he did.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join