It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Russian TV Host Announces Targets in the U.S. – Some are Civilian

page: 1
7

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   


Dmitriy Kiselyov CEO of Rossiya Segodnya, TV host of “Vesti Nedeli” on Rossiya 24 TV

“It is fundamental that our retaliation in case of a counter-attack would be directed against the United States, as Putin said, against ‘decision-making centers.’...Where are these decision-making centers in the United States? On the U.S. East Coast, the Pentagon, where the highest command of the Armed Forces, the Joint Chiefs of Staff is located; Camp David,

the government command post the U.S. President is also present; Fort Ritchie, Maryland, a command post of the American President and command center of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Now on the West Coast: McClellan (California), a command center of the strategic offensive forces, and Jim Creek (Washington), a nuclear command control center.”



Kiselyov claimed that the U.S. military decision-making centers are “Fort Ritchie, Maryland, the command post of the American President and the command center for the Joint Chiefs of Staff. On the West Coast is McClellan (California), where is the command center of the strategic offensive forces, and Jim Creek (Washington) hosting the nuclear command control center.” He then described in detail how Russia’s prospective hypersonic missile, the Tsirkon, would “eliminate them in seconds.”




Sorry I don't speak Russian so I can't help you there. But it was an embedded on the website fyi.

www.polygraph.info...
Anyway, things seem to be heating up on Earth, apart from the Oceans so are the quick tempered World leaders. Two major powers in serious disagreement to how we should be ruled over by them. In the end, will the ones with the most bombs win?

OR This could also be more farcical than not. A lesson in political media theatrics if you like. Taking it out of context by Western Media outlets.

You really have to wonder though..
edit on 8-3-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)




posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The NWO would very much like to start a war since they are so profitable.

We lived through this crap during the cold war.

Where else would they aim?

They are talking about what would happen in a retaliatory strike, that is, in self defense.

P



posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I saw that, and added below what I thought about the Media and how easily lead we can be sometimes. Thanks!



posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Those darn Pinko Commie Russians again...

Bloody hell, you Americans are always looking for enemies...

Give the Planet a break and go outside for a breath of fresh air. (Not aimed at the OP) but USA biased people in general.

Lags



posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

They do this every so often.

And we just stop short of making the nice animations.



posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
News Flash: YouTuber takes revenge on Russian TV analyst, makes GIF showing Pentagon nuking the guy's house.



posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

That's a load of garbage. Maybe don't form your opinions based on toxic areas (any kind of political discourse on ATS, media site commentary) and talk to the actual people. I'm sick of seeing 90% of Americans pigeonholed with these retards because the other 10% are the loudest morons and the rest of us just want to be left alone and let to live out lives with the trash hand we've been dealt.



posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Growing up in the cold war a short drive from a Submarine base I expected to be incinerated in the opening salvo event of east/west hostilities.

As escalation progresses the military sites, will go, nuclear reactors will cook off, population centres will go and only rural types will live to suffer in the ruins.

Has the implications of fighting a serious nuclear power been forgotten such that talking about it has become newsworthy?



posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Magnivea
a reply to: Lagomorphe

That's a load of garbage. Maybe don't form your opinions based on toxic areas (any kind of political discourse on ATS, media site commentary) and talk to the actual people. I'm sick of seeing 90% of Americans pigeonholed with these retards because the other 10% are the loudest morons and the rest of us just want to be left alone and let to live out lives with the trash hand we've been dealt.


Sadly people like yourself are pretty rare here on ATS.👍👍

Lags



posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Ok , so tell me , what has changed since the Cold War ?
Short answer - nothing
SSDD



posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

So..he's the russian Alex Jones?



posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Putin already bullied his way into additional terms of stay as Russia's leader. When this term starts to come to its end, the world will watch Putin strike fear over the World... invoking the fear of nuclear war to the globe while unwavering support from Russian citizens builds in support of Putin at the same time.

The fearful will push the tensity up to unneeded levels as the fear campaigns escalate, causing an easier campaign for Putin's control.

The U.S. has lots of DUMB'S. Russia likely has more underground networks. To take surface threats as meaningful when the true powers of war will be hiding miles and miles below the surface is to serve as nothing more than a fear campaign of the masses when talking about surface strikes.

Military & government live different realities than citizens. It may be best for citizens to just carry on as normal, as a citizen can do little to prevent the threats of nuclear war. Let each side bicker all they want... it's all just fear mongering on a global scale.

Don't be a consumer of fear. people! Fearful people pull triggers at the wrong time...



posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

I really wish Russia would live in the now and not the 1980's.







 
7

log in

join