It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazon Bans Tommy Robinson’s Book, ‘Mohammed’s Koran’

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: xlxneowalker
a reply to: ScepticScot

Please, just watch the documentary before it is removed, however with all respect to YouTube they are holding off removing his content.

It is worth a watch - I also felt the same way as you only a few days ago.

Why would I waste any point of my life watching it?

If some one can show me an even part way independent source showing Robinson is being victimised then I will happily watch it.

The documtry has footage of the exact thing happening! Just go back to reading and listening to mainstream media!

So you believe MSM edits news to make Robinson. Looks bad but accept unquestioningly what Robinson tells you.

You mention MSM lololololololol one of the worst fake media news outlets out there! You are not listening! This is not about other stuff about robinson, this is about this documentary, and the media has blatantly lied about him, and he has that evidence! Like talking to a brick wall!

The evidence you talking about is a documentary made by Robinson. You really don't see the issue there?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

What about the unverified claims against him?

Like what?

We can verify he is a liar.

We can verify he is violent.

We can verify he has been a member of racist organisations.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Have you watched it?

No and have no intention to.

Robinson is proven liar, why would I consider anything he is involved in to have any accuracy at all?

Wow! Just wow! Conditioned much?

Conditioned not to accept blindly the word of a proven liar?

You have not even watched it! You are completly conditioned!

Why would I watch it? He is a proven liar.

Ok, either you are not too bright, or you are just trolling now for attention.

I am not too bright because I don't believe Robinson (criminal conviction for fraud).

Ok.

No, you are not too bright because you have been told many times that the documentry shows the media blatantly lying, but you still refuse to watch it and saying the same crap!

You have sceptic in your name. A sceptic would normally look, and then make judgement. Something you are refusing to do! So yes, you are not too bright!

As I said happy to look at any independent investigation into Robinson's unverified claims.

It would extremely unsceptical to take a documentary made by a proven liar at face value (particularly considering the context in which it was made) .

There are a number of methods in UK to deal unfair treatment in media. Producing your own counter documentary seems a fairly curious one. But the never let it be said Robinson misses any opportunity for self promotion.

So, let me get this straight! He catches a BBC presenter lying, gets this on camera, but robinson is still lying!? Do you think he got a double of the BBC presenter to pretend to be him, and just make up BS lollol. Seriously! You are not worth it!

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

How about the BBC Panaroma view against him, not released yet (I doubt it will be) but would you feel the same way about their documentary against him?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Like what?

I am not talking about his bloody past you idiot! I am talking about this documentary! You are making claims and you have not even watched it! Your mind is made up! You are conditioned, simple as that!

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xlxneowalker

There is two sides to every story, I believe this is a turning point - From what I believe, in recent days, Facebook and Instagram have banned him, YouTube (at present) haven't - he is due to face court again (to shut him up).

Ask yourself, do you know him? where did you hear all the bad reports about him?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

How about the BBC Panaroma view against him, not released yet (I doubt it will be) but would you feel the same way about their documentary against him?

Of course he would. He is a mainstream media tool. Easily conditioned and easily led

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Probably either a member of the state or a staff member of the BBC (Joke)
edit on 7-3-2019 by xlxneowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Probably either a member of the state or a staff member of the BBC LOL

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Nah, just not too bright, thsts all. Problem is, most of the population is like that, hence the reason why the powers that be get away with do much!

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Like what?

I am not talking about his bloody past you idiot! I am talking about this documentary! You are making claims and you have not even watched it! Your mind is made up! You are conditioned, simple as that!

Since that wasn't reply to you who is the idiot?

Not making any claims other than he is proven liar, thug and at very least former racist.

Why would I choose watch let alone believe a film he has made about himself.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   

If anything, if you pay the BBC license fee, you should watch this (Expenses).

Who is daft enough to pay a license fee for that sate propaganda pish !

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Has anyone seen the documentary Tommy Robinson has released on YouTube exposing Panaroma? #Panodrama - An Exposé of the Fake News BBC!

youtu.be...

I'm Gay, live in the UK and always felt that Tommy was against me and everyone else that was "different"

Realised after watching this, the only reason I felt that way was because of one source - the UK Media.

For a start Panorama had been on the point of releasing a documentary naming and shaming BBC and Gov officials in the UK's biggest pedophile ring cover up and was then asked not to show the footage , and they followed orders
Panorama is a BBC propaganda piece !
For UK gov and BBC top dogs

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
I don't know who this guy is. But his Wiki page shows how much of a dbag this guy is.

Tommy Robinson

If I was Amazon I wouldn't want to sell his book either.

Why would Amazon care ?

Should want to sell anything and everything, no this is different, an agenda to ban speech is full-steam ahead.

Only Demons cannot handle certain speech without screeching that it has to be stopped.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Nah, just not too bright, thsts all. Problem is, most of the population is like that, hence the reason why the powers that be get away with do much!

Yeah, and with an avatar like that I can see why you are a fan of Robinson. Not too bright seems to sum up a lot of his supporters, I've had the displeasure of being in London on one of their pathetic rallies and it's a fairly ugly, fairly pathetic bunch of wannabe hard boys and girls that make their feelings very clear about anyone who is in any way different to themselves.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Of course as a private company Amazon UK can choose to sell whatever they please and not to sell whatever they please.

But one can't help questioning the reasoning when it openly sells Mein Kampf, which in essence is a blueprint for genocide, yet bans the ramblings of a nonentity like Yaxley-Lennon.

In future histories of the world Stephen Yaxley-Lennon will be barely worthy of a side note.

Yet censorship of any kind should be discouraged at all times....its been a favoured tactic of tyrants and despots since the written word was invented.
Just because I disagree with much of Yaxley-Lennon's tactics, behaviour and some of his beliefs doesn't mean I support the suppression and censorship of his works....starting to condone that practice is a very dangerous road to go down.

As stated before but worth mentioning again; "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Yeah, and with an avatar like that I can see why you are a fan of Robinson. Not too bright seems to sum up a lot of his supporters, I've had the displeasure of being in London on one of their pathetic rallies and it's a fairly ugly, fairly pathetic bunch of wannabe hard boys and girls that make their feelings very clear about anyone who is in any way different to themselves.

So, let me get this straight, because i have a piece of artwork (which is my own) that has Hitler in it, then that means I am just like Robinson? And you have the cheek to say not too bright!

Now, before i make you look completly silly, you should know my wife is chinese, and my seven year old daughter is half chinese! If you had bothered to look at my history , you would know that I am not a racist, or anti immigration. The UK was built on immagration!

As for my artwork. It's called blood brothers. Seeing the terrible things done in the name of religon, I found it fitting to have Jesus and Hitler going to hell. So the art work has nothing to do with race!

So, you are most prob feeling a little silly now, and not too "bright" and I do not expect an apology, as your arragonce and ignorance will not allow that!

But i did not want people like you (not too bright) making false accusations about me!

edit on 8-3-2019 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

But is it censorship? the book..I assume is available elsewhere. Hypocritical on Amazons part for sure.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

So, let me get this straight, because i have a piece of artwork (which is my own) that has Hitler in it, then that means I am just like Robinson? And you have the check to say not too bright!

Now, because i make you look completly silly, you should not my wife is chinese, and my seven your old daughter is chinese! If you had bothered to look at my history , you would not that I am not a racist, or anti immigration. The UK was built on immagration!

As for my artwork. It's called blood brothers. Seeing the terrible things done in the name of religon, and found it fitting to have Jesus and Hitler going to hell. So the art work has nothing to do with race!

So, you are most prob feeling a little silly now, and not too bright, and I do not expect an apology, as your arragonce and ignorance will not allow that!

But i did not want people like you (not too bright) making false accusations about me!

Why would I look or feel silly? Why would I not feel bright? I'm not supporting or defending right wing scum who make their feelings against anyone different to themselves very clear. Where did I mention race? Do you now feel kind of stupid?

Pathetic response, you must try harder next time.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

So, let me get this straight, because i have a piece of artwork (which is my own) that has Hitler in it, then that means I am just like Robinson? And you have the check to say not too bright!

Now, because i make you look completly silly, you should not my wife is chinese, and my seven your old daughter is chinese! If you had bothered to look at my history , you would not that I am not a racist, or anti immigration. The UK was built on immagration!

As for my artwork. It's called blood brothers. Seeing the terrible things done in the name of religon, and found it fitting to have Jesus and Hitler going to hell. So the art work has nothing to do with race!

So, you are most prob feeling a little silly now, and not too bright, and I do not expect an apology, as your arragonce and ignorance will not allow that!

Why would I look or feel silly? Why would I not feel bright? I'm not supporting or defending right wing scum who make their feelings against anyone different to themselves very clear. Where did I mention race? Do you now feel kind of stupid?

Pathetic response, you must try harder next time.

You seriously are not bright! You looked at my artwork, without understanding it, and straight away put me in the same box as Robinson. So yes, it does make you look silly!

So, tell me why am I like Robinson?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join