It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazon Bans Tommy Robinson’s Book, ‘Mohammed’s Koran’

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Actually yeah, I was demonstrating why a corporation like Amazon might not want to associate with him

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Someone should have stopped after threatening doxxing.

Are you scared dude?
I am willing to dox myself dude. I have nothing to hide man.

Just a pro tip if I may. Never, and I mean NEVER even joke about doxxing someone on the interwebs. It can and should be viewed as a kind of threat in this digital age when you really dont know the person you are conversing with, at all.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Are you sure you actually "learned" that word today??

yeah, not sure I buy it either. anyone who is on the web at all knows the term these days........

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So you going to tell me why these people are still openly allowed to spread their hate on the street?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I remember the old days of doxxing.. where you'd seek out every single bit of minutia from someone, a user name lead to an email, led to forums, led to chat rooms, led to so many personal details that your average random twat never realised were connected.

Now everyone has access to some free forensic app that does it all for you.

I used to love finding out bills dogs name, and what car his dad drove, how his sister annoyed him, and how he was considered lackadaisical at work by his boss.. Where he lived before his current abode, his first crush, his current gf..

for him to beg me to delete these things from my usenet post..

People really didn't think one place could ever be connected to another. breadcrumbs...

Ahem.. then I woke up..

*yawn* was that a dream?

edit on 7-3-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

So you going to tell me why these people are still openly allowed to spread their hate on the street?

If you want to go write a thread on it then we can discuss it further if you want.

This thread is about wee stevies book, I like to keep to the topic at hand. Like I have said I disagree with anyone who advocates voilance in the name of hate. The debate about this though is a completely different topic.

If you want to talk about Amazon not selling his book then fair enough, otherwise as far as am concerned our conversation is at an end.

Have a nice day

edit on 7-3-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Can you state in recent terms, why you hate Tommy, aka wee stevie?

What has he done in the past few years, that incurs your dislike?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I really wish corporations would stop trying to be the thought police for us, as if we will melt if exposed to certain topics or discussions. That said, they have every right as a company to sell Tommy's book or not. And as another poster mentioned, now I want to pick up the book to see what is so bad about it that they are refusing to sell it.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

Well actually its Stephen Yaxly-Lenon, aka...Tommy

Read up on the guy.

He is a criminal, he has been a member of various hate groups, he is violent, he spreads fake news I could go on...

edit on 7-3-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Valve recently decided not to host the game "rape day" by deskplant software a visual novel based on "rape"

no its not educational in the slightest , but its their choice as a digital platform to determine what they can and cant sell on their marketplace exactly the same as tommy robinson book

its their marketplace , their decision to host or not host a product.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Globalist RINO's are in on it too. At CPAC they kicked out 3 independent journalists who had been given press credentials to be there.

Who complained about them you might ask? Fascist Oliver Darcy! They should have told Darcy to take a hike, but nope, they booted Loomer along with 2 others.
? Really ? Cpac is conservative. Are rinos invading that too ?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: gallop

Well actually its Stephen Yaxly-Lenon, aka...Tommy

Read up on the guy.

He is a criminal, he has been a member of various hate groups, he is violent, he spreads fake news I could go on...
You mean hate groups Maxine Waters style ? If you know the names of these groups please post.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
I really wish corporations would stop trying to be the thought police for us, as if we will melt if exposed to certain topics or discussions. That said, they have every right as a company to sell Tommy's book or not. And as another poster mentioned, now I want to pick up the book to see what is so bad about it that they are refusing to sell it.
That’s the Deep State working In conjunction with corps. But then a big Corp like Costco.... the owner is liberal to begin with. They took someone’s book off their shelves a few years back because it was too conservative. This is Armageddon though and I’ve been to meetings at the local school where a mother complained about a book in the school library and they held a hearing. The liberals brought in a librarian and others from a neighboring town as ammunition. The book stayed. It was the one where the storyline was a runaway kid is doing drugs and such ... “Punkzilla” is the name. It was kept in under the auspices of free speech. You can see from this the book has been the subject of controversy americanlibrariesmagazine.org...
edit on 7-3-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Nothing wrong with that at all.

Unless, of course, we have a contract that states the painting will be prominently displayed in a specific location from [date] to [date], and I decide to take it down before termination of the contract. If I do that--then you have legal recourse because I am in breach.

edit on 7-3-2019 by TheTruthRocks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

This is now the standard MO for the Technocracy, and the far-left globalists. If you dare to question what they are doing - even if it is patently illegal - you will be branded (nazi, sexist, mysogynist, xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic, islamophobic...whatever will stick), you will be expelled (fired, banned, deplatformed, decredentialled, etc.) and you will be denied an income (deplatformed, shadow-banned, taken off of payment platforms, product sales banned, blackballed within your profession, etc.).

This is exactly why it is important to not give in to the forces that demand the eradication of cold, hard cash. They want to track everyone and be able to basically shut down ANYONE by not only deplatforming, but indeed demonetization on a whole other level.

So you want to publish a book we don't like? Guess what - not only do we not allow it, but your wallet is now empty.

This crap has got to stop - we must refuse to put all our eggs in one basket out of convenience. Who knows where and how all this will end.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

A Mom and pop business that doesn't want to make a wedding cake for a gay couple is one thing. They will just go out of business if things go wrong, but Amazon is on a level now that although privately owned, they are a public facing business that has monopolized the book industry and affect the economy in general to a degree. They are supposed to be held to a higher standard as they receive Government funding from time to time. We can't racially profile someone without getting into a lot of trouble, but they can harass a white man who is concerned about a religious group that is known for it's violence, murder, child rape trample all over freedom of speech as if it's nothing? There's a problem.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Saying they are a free company to do what they like etc. really skirts the point here. Sure, officially it's not censorship. But if you have a monopoly, as Amazon and Youtube do, and Facebook and etc., you basically DO control the flow of information, quite simple really.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uberdoubter

originally posted by: mobiusmale

This is now the standard MO for the Technocracy, and the far-left globalists. If you dare to question what they are doing - even if it is patently illegal - you will be branded (nazi, sexist, mysogynist, xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic, islamophobic...whatever will stick), you will be expelled (fired, banned, deplatformed, decredentialled, etc.) and you will be denied an income (deplatformed, shadow-banned, taken off of payment platforms, product sales banned, blackballed within your profession, etc.).

This is exactly why it is important to not give in to the forces that demand the eradication of cold, hard cash. They want to track everyone and be able to basically shut down ANYONE by not only deplatforming, but indeed demonetization on a whole other level.

So you want to publish a book we don't like? Guess what - not only do we not allow it, but your wallet is now empty.

This crap has got to stop - we must refuse to put all our eggs in one basket out of convenience. Who knows where and how all this will end.

This is clearly an important element of the challenge we are presented with. Alex Jones, for example, has been banned from all leading social media platforms, from Paypal (and other payment portals?) and...as, I understand it, has seen a number of the relationships he has with various banks terminated - even though he has a spotless credit record.

We are increasingly being forced to transact everything via Debit and Credit cards...but if, as individuals or as private companies, we are suddenly ostrasized from the digital financial system because "private businesses" decide (in unison often, curiously) that they do not want to be associated with us...for some PC reason...we will quickly wither and die.

In general there is no way to appeal these extra-judicial and arbitrary decisions, if/when it happens you are just screwed.

The biggest part of the challenge, in my mind, is to get people to wake up to the facts of what is actually happening...what processes have begun, and how the tentacles are spreading out. Once this is allowed to begin within a society - if it is not stomped out quickly and completely - it becomes inexorable, and the results are always dreadful for very large swathes of the population.

Do you think you are in a safe place because you voted Democrat in the last election...or because you are Black, or LGBTQ, or female, or a Dreamer, or some other currently protected slice of humanity. No you are not. Because this particular societal pie always keeps getting sliced thinner and thinner...keeps targeting more and more people in growing concentric circles.

Democrat, sure...but you think some of the Green New Deal provisions are unrealistic - off with your head!
Black, maybe...but your skin tone is just not dark enough to play certain roles as an actor (just ask Will Smith), so turn down the role!
Female, ok...but you are Pro-Life and therefore evil for not letting a woman control her own body
LGBTQ, right...but you think it is unfair for men who are transitioning to women to compete in sports against females - you are now banished from the community!

This road we are on, does not lead to a good place.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's social engineering, selective censorship and steering the population to think a certain way.

Obey or be punished.

Pretty much... since he outed the BBC as the liars and propagandists that they are... he's been banned from social media, had his books banned and now the Attorney General has moved ahead with criminal charges. The real haters will cheer no doubt, but less so when the knock comes to their door.

edit on 7/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Yep, bought a copy from their main site and should get it In a couple of weeks.a reply to: Asktheanimals

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join